Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:33:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 51735 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Israel
« on October 07, 2023, 09:06:14 am by Filo »
Hamas has launched a massive attack on Israel this morning, I think this attack has been coming through Israel’s constant settling in Palestian territory and oppression of the Palestinian people, I expect Gaxa will now be bombed into submission, this conflict will never end

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on October 07, 2023, 11:02:19 am by Sprotyrover »
There is a very militant right wing extremism manifest itself in recent years, hell bent on annexing all of Palestine and getting rid of the indigenous Palestinians ,
It’s that bad that many moderate Israelis are looking at leaving for good.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 07, 2023, 11:12:03 am by tommy toes »
No doubt the US and the media will be right behind Israel.
They can't do owt wrong due to their history as Corbyn found out.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 07, 2023, 12:15:06 pm by Sprotyrover »
No doubt the US and the media will be right behind Israel.
They can't do owt wrong due to their history as Corbyn found out.
Unfortunately Tommy ,anybody who launches a pre emptive strike on a neighbouring Country firing 7,000 missiles in a matter of a few hours, and then sending thousands of heavily armed fighters into several towns near their territory and murdering anybody they can find,plus kidnapping people to be used as human shields, deserve all they get! And that I suspect will be Armaghedon
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 09:08:55 am by Sprotyrover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 07, 2023, 12:19:25 pm by Sprotyrover »
Looks like the Palestinians are using thousands of off road motorcycles and Quads and have infiltrated deep into Israeli terriorty, I would imagine that there is going to be a bloodbath.
Coincidentally doesn’t this fall on the anniversary of the Yomkipur War in October 1973.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 07, 2023, 12:21:24 pm by Sprotyrover »
Just announced that today is the 50th Anniversary of the Yom Kipur war, another example of why study of History is extremely important!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 07, 2023, 12:33:04 pm by Sprotyrover »
Some Arab reporter announced Hamas has 50,000 rockets in Storage in Gaza, so there is 43,000 more to come! I wouldn’t be surprised if the Israelis have watched the Ccctv footage coming out of Gaza and have already plotted the co ordinates if the high rise buildings used to launch the missiles!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 07:01:28 pm by Sprotyrover »

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 07, 2023, 01:46:58 pm by TonySoprano »
Absolutely pointless, they can't possibly hope to achieve anything !

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 07, 2023, 03:32:14 pm by Not Now Kato »
Regarding what is happening in Israel/Palestine

Russia's deputy foreign minister said "it goes without saying that we always call for restraint"

You couldn't make it up!

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 07, 2023, 05:01:19 pm by glosterred »
Some Arab reporter announced Hamas has 50,000 rockets in Storage in Ghana, so there is 43,000 more to come! I wouldn’t be surprised if the Israelis have watched the Ccctv footage coming out of Gaza and have already plotted the co ordinates if the high rise buildings used to launch the missiles!

If there are really 43,000 missiles in storage in Ghana I expect them to go bank very shortly

If the Hamas put down their weapons they’d be piece, if Israel put down theirs they’d be genocide

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 07, 2023, 05:03:57 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Israel will always have this. Their actions have been inhuman from the start of their occupation. Their tactic of flat out retaliation does nothing but breed a whole generation of future conflict and death.

It'll be interesting to see Starmer's comments on this, and the almost certain lockdown on any pro Palestinian comment or demo at the conference.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 07, 2023, 05:05:27 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Some Arab reporter announced Hamas has 50,000 rockets in Storage in Ghana, so there is 43,000 more to come! I wouldn’t be surprised if the Israelis have watched the Ccctv footage coming out of Gaza and have already plotted the co ordinates if the high rise buildings used to launch the missiles!

If there are really 43,000 missiles in storage in Ghana I expect them to go bank very shortly

If the Hamas put down their weapons they’d be piece, if Israel put down theirs they’d be genocide

Think for a moment why that might be. Not that there'd be peace ever whilst Israel continues with it's current illegal policies, which isn't far from genocide, most certainly apartheid.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 07, 2023, 08:06:25 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Little mention by the various leaders about the horror of the Palestinians killed, targetted, in retaliation. Leaders including Starmer.

What is a concern beyond the obvious coming death toll in Israel/Palestine, is what Israel will do to Iran, and the backlash from that, as well as possible US involvement there.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 07, 2023, 08:12:40 pm by albie »
The UK has skin in the game, with our relationship to Israel;
https://www.declassifieduk.org/how-the-uk-military-supports-israels-combat-operations-against-palestinians/

Article from 2021, but very important.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 07, 2023, 08:22:42 pm by MachoMadness »
Reuters claiming Israel have shut off electricity to Gaza, which would be a war crime.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 07, 2023, 08:27:26 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I'm seeing a very large scale attack by Hamas, much more than the missiles the BBC seems too focus on. Hamas captured several tanks, destroyed others, using drones very effectively, having taken a chunk of terrotory and even possibly a couple of F16s captured and taken into Gaza?

Some vids included in this recent youtube analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrTmZfwdNnc

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 07, 2023, 08:39:34 pm by tyke1962 »
Whilst the loss of life is saddening I can't help thinking the Israelis have had it coming .

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 07, 2023, 08:50:21 pm by Sprotyrover »
Social media coming from the Gaza Strip is damming, a fair haired woman hauled out of the back of a 4x4 her hands tied behind her back dripping with blood then brutally manhandled back into the front of the vehicle by a baying mob of Palestinian men, not helping their cause in the slightest!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 11:07:10 pm by Sprotyrover »

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 07, 2023, 09:06:00 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I do wonder if we're already in WW3.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 07, 2023, 09:14:09 pm by SydneyRover »

It has to be more than just a ceasefire there has to be agreement on the occupied territories and Israel's right to exist.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 07, 2023, 09:34:08 pm by Nudga »
I've just seen a video supposedly of Palestinians dragging the corpse of an Israeli soldier out of a tank.

This "Israeli soldier" is so obviously a dummy. The way the body folds double at hips is a massive give away.

There's even news outlets showing videos of helicopters being shot down by Palestinians. This footage is from a video game.
Why the need to use crisis actors and fake footage in a time like this I'll never know.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on October 07, 2023, 09:34:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »

It has to be more than just a ceasefire there has to be agreement on the occupied territories and Israel's right to exist.

And Palestines right to exist too?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on October 07, 2023, 09:40:23 pm by SydneyRover »
Of course DO, that will come about with any agreement about the territories, there, imho needs to be a good friday type negotiations and agreement

edit

there are continuing negotiations ..............

''Applauding Recent Diplomatic Talks between Israelis, Palestinians, Speakers in Security Council Urge Parties Commit to Agreements''

https://press.un.org/en/2023/sc15238.doc.htm
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 10:04:15 pm by SydneyRover »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on October 07, 2023, 10:59:32 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
There won't be peace. Without worldwide pressure, which won't ever happen so long as the US remains strong, Israel won't budge the slightest bit on its racist apartheid position, never mind recompense the Palestinians for the theft of their land, the murder of their people, and the oppression put upon them.

Without US funding, the state wouldn't exist. It should have been put in an area in the States somewhere.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 07, 2023, 11:10:02 pm by Sprotyrover »
Looks like that Hamas has got several thousand troops into Israel and infiltrated 13 townships.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 08, 2023, 08:47:07 am by ncRover »
There won't be peace. Without worldwide pressure, which won't ever happen so long as the US remains strong, Israel won't budge the slightest bit on its racist apartheid position, never mind recompense the Palestinians for the theft of their land, the murder of their people, and the oppression put upon them.

Without US funding, the state wouldn't exist. It should have been put in an area in the States somewhere.

What do you think happens to the 6m Jewish people if you give the Palestinians the land?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on October 08, 2023, 10:09:57 am by BobG »
And at root it's all down to us. The Balfour Declaration started all this. 1926. Almost 100 years of conflict now.

BobG

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on October 08, 2023, 11:20:52 am by glosterred »

What do you think happens to the 6m Jewish people if you give the Palestinians the land?

Genocide

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on October 08, 2023, 12:06:40 pm by SydneyRover »

For accuracy in this thread nc, I think you should define which land you mean and who are the owners.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 08, 2023, 12:49:51 pm by ncRover »

For accuracy in this thread nc, I think you should define which land you mean and who are the owners.

The land that Bristol Red is talking about, I was replying to his post.

Hamas want to destroy Israel and have previously denied the holocaust.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 12:51:53 pm by ncRover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012