Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:58:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: not dickovs fault  (Read 6527 times)

acko

• Forum Member
not dickovs fault
« on October 02, 2014, 03:38:59 pm by acko »
time to get off p.d back and look at the real reason we are in the position we are in,last season billy sharp came back not dikovs choice he wanted machader,overruled not on football terms but the owners thought b(illy would put bums on seats(baldwins words at supporters club a.g.m)the monies from the sale of husband to middlesboro goes into transfer fund but nowhere near the 500k which was reported,(again baldwins words.dickovs breif is simple turn the water into wine no money to spend,and with a skeliton staff which cannot afford injuries.the gang of four are trying to destroy all the good achieved during ryans time.we now have a chairman who didnt want the job last season,a president who wanted out(what does a president do)and bramhall at the helm who only concern is the land the keepmoat stands on.add to this baldwin whos job it is to lie thro his teeth for the others.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfc1951

• Forum Member
Re: not dickovs fault
« Reply #1 on October 02, 2014, 04:23:00 pm by drfc1951 »
Skellow Rover?

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 02, 2014, 04:23:28 pm by StocktonRover »
What a load of unsubstantiated b*llocks!

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 02, 2014, 04:25:13 pm by Yargo »
Skellow Rover?
Hmm and what happened to the others,some names don't appear on here anymore

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 02, 2014, 05:20:00 pm by since-1969 »
time to get off p.d back and look at the real reason we are in the position we are in,last season billy sharp came back not dikovs choice he wanted machader,overruled not on football terms but the owners thought b(illy would put bums on seats(baldwins words at supporters club a.g.m)the monies from the sale of husband to middlesboro goes into transfer fund but nowhere near the 500k which was reported,(again baldwins words.dickovs breif is simple turn the water into wine no money to spend,and with a skeliton staff which cannot afford injuries.the gang of four are trying to destroy all the good achieved during ryans time.we now have a chairman who didnt want the job last season,a president who wanted out(what does a president do)and bramhall at the helm who only concern is the land the keepmoat stands on.add to this baldwin whos job it is to lie thro his teeth for the others.
He's the CEO and it's his head if the company looses money . So all decisions are made to preserve the Club Doncaster it not his fault ( Baldwin) PD couldn't get enough points last  season . It's another transition for Rovers being in league 1 and all the entales so funds are tight and everyone has to do better and in sure if we look like getting something from the season Baldwin will do his best to ease the pain but it's upto the players to show THEY are worth it , because for what it's worth, they are just not Pulling their weight in EVERY game .

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 02, 2014, 05:32:47 pm by the vicar »
He's the CEO and it's his head if the company looses money . So all decisions are made to preserve the Club Doncaster it not his fault ( Baldwin) PD couldn't get enough points last  season . It's another transition for Rovers being in league 1 and all the entales so funds are tight and everyone has to do better and in sure if we look like getting something from the season Baldwin will do his best to ease the pain but it's upto the players to show THEY are worth it , because for what it's worth, they are just not Pulling their weight in EVERY game .
the thing is they are in a comfort zone and know we cant bring anyone in, the only other alternative it the young ones and they are not good enough and the senior players  know that

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 02, 2014, 05:46:55 pm by Filo »

Your contribution can only improve after that opening post, the biggest load of b*llocks I 've read since the rebels stopped posting!

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 02, 2014, 06:26:56 pm by les@donr »
The buck stops with the manager.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 02, 2014, 07:00:49 pm by acko »
retford branch supporters meeting coming up with baldwin and dickov ask the questions why did we sign sharp and how much of the reported 500k did we get for husband

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 02, 2014, 07:08:10 pm by GazLaz »
Middlesborough gave us a 500k "package" for Husband. Main was valued as part of that package. We didn't recieve 500k cash according one of the youth team players I spoke to.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 02, 2014, 10:04:32 pm by Filo »
retford branch supporters meeting coming up with baldwin and dickov ask the questions why did we sign sharp and how much of the reported 500k did we get for husband

I'm sure you'll ask, won't you?

AlonzoDrake

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 02, 2014, 10:10:45 pm by AlonzoDrake »
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?

Getting bored Micky meduck?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:38:20 am by AlonzoDrake »

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 02, 2014, 10:11:06 pm by pib »
Nothing is ever Dickov's fault. :)

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 02, 2014, 10:15:33 pm by StocktonRover »
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?

Getting board Micky meduck?

Go on then Alonzo, elaborate on your collection of quotes - are you implying that Mick is all of those, myself included?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 02, 2014, 10:53:14 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

Train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8</a>

Seduced by the dark side I fear you have been. 

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 03, 2014, 12:48:26 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Middlesborough gave us a 500k "package" for Husband. Main was valued as part of that package. We didn't recieve 500k cash according one of the youth team players I spoke to.

Just a thought Gaz

You may well be right on this, but taking the word of a Youth Team player is rather odd. If you were to ask one of my apprentices to talk about my company's balance sheet, I'm not sure you'd get owt useful from him.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 03, 2014, 06:35:55 am by GazLaz »

Just a thought Gaz

You may well be right on this, but taking the word of a Youth Team player is rather odd. If you were to ask one of my apprentices to talk about my company's balance sheet, I'm not sure you'd get owt useful from him.

He's good friends with Husband so I presume he heard it from him. May be duff info but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 03, 2014, 06:53:56 am by Ldr »
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?
Skellow Rover?

Getting board Micky meduck?

Go on then Alonzo, elaborate on your collection of quotes - are you implying that Mick is all of those, myself included?

He's accused me of that too Stockton, maybe he is hiding something 😱

TinyPortal © 2005-2012