Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:59:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Talksport am in 20mins live 4th round qualifying facup draw  (Read 2527 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Well worth a listen If you have the time 11.30

Looking forward to hearing the balls Been rustled round in the bag
For olde times sake.

Au local teams still in the draw

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Talksport am in 20mins live 4th round qualifying facup draw
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2013, 10:36:32 am by not on facebook »
Thats 11.30 out Here so Its just about to start Now in blighty

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2013, 12:51:48 pm by RobTheRover »
I heard it Oslo.  It was terrible.  Colin Murray and his "posse" whooping and hollering like it was the Chris Evans Breakfast Show.  They nearly read out the wrong team too (the chap drawing the balls called 21 and they started to give out the name of no22)

This is the worlds oldest cup competition.  Show some bloody respect, Murray.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2013, 01:17:23 pm by not on facebook »
I heard it Oslo.  It was terrible.  Colin Murray and his "posse" whooping and hollering like it was the Chris Evans Breakfast Show.  They nearly read out the wrong team too (the chap drawing the balls called 21 and they started to give out the name of no22)

This is the worlds oldest cup competition.  Show some bloody respect, Murray.

I thought it sounded raw and all the slight b*llocks dropped Made it Funny
For me.

What i thought was good that the radio Chap was giving out untold info on just about every team pulled out.
What league they was in,Their current league standing,Their history in the facup,what former top players played for these clubs and who as managed them.

The information bit was a good Add on for me,Even to extent where they went to a live interview with a manager after his team were drawn out on his thoughts,then after interview they carried on with the draw.

The cheering in the back ground from other staff When certian teams were pulled out and the playing Of abide by me was all a very good Change

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2013, 01:22:50 pm by RobTheRover »
Sorry pal, I thought it made it sound like it drawn in the pub after a sunday league match.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2013, 01:38:42 pm by not on facebook »
Sorry pal, I thought it made it sound like it drawn in the pub after a sunday league match.

[/quote

Think we will have to beg to differ on This one fella

When you said that It sounded like it was done in the pub after a sunday league might be the reason why i liked it so Much as it was so far from what i see and hear via sky tv

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 15, 2013, 12:24:17 pm by RobTheRover »
Call me a traditionalist, but I expect a little reverence when cup draws are made.  Imagine if you were a fan of one of those clubs, waiting for your team's name to be called out; the tension, the expectation.  I felt they lost all that, and Murray's little snippets about each club, whilst informative, made it disjointed to determine who was at home and who was away.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 15, 2013, 02:57:47 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Call me a traditionalist, but I expect a little reverence when cup draws are made.  Imagine if you were a fan of one of those clubs, waiting for your team's name to be called out; the tension, the expectation.  I felt they lost all that, and Murray's little snippets about each club, whilst informative, made it disjointed to determine who was at home and who was away.

Feckin old fart traditionalist nancy boy!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012