Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 10:27:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reece Wabara  (Read 3537 times)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Reece Wabara
« on October 13, 2013, 11:03:31 pm by dknward2 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
Re: Reece Wabara
« Reply #1 on October 13, 2013, 11:26:14 pm by Dare to dream! »
I wouldn't say hes impressed but he does have some potential, hardly prem quality if hes prem quality then Husband is world class

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2013, 12:32:59 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Been dreadful on occasions

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2013, 06:34:57 am by GazLaz »
Who makes this shit up?

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2013, 07:23:24 am by 1879Rovers »
Who makes this shit up?

The Daily Mirror - Say no more.

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2013, 07:39:49 am by Donnyrovers »
He has the potential but his career could just rot if he stays at Manchester City because he will never get a chance. He has looked shaky at times but hes also put in some solid performances he's still a young player and at a new team learning to play with the rest of the team.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2013, 01:00:28 pm by knockers »
I've just read the article and I'm not sure why Gazlaz says it's shit. It just gives a review of what he's up to and where they hope to take him to.
Bizarre some folk.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 14, 2013, 01:32:34 pm by Viking Don »
Possibly the 'impressed at Doncaster' bit! Can't say I've been impressed by him - he looked better at left back but still nowhere near prem quality!

ExileRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2013, 06:50:51 pm by ExileRover »
They can send us Micah Richards on loan if they like as a swap for wabara. 😄

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2013, 06:58:04 pm by Wellred »
If any prospective loanees looked at this forum first I am amazed anybody signs for us.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 14, 2013, 07:21:53 pm by dknward2 »
If they wanna send us Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero will see if we can get them back on form

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on October 14, 2013, 07:38:54 pm by graingrover »
 Some Yorkshire folk are hard .... to please

ponte_ricky

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 14, 2013, 10:28:46 pm by ponte_ricky »
I thinks he been good. People probably have unreasonable expectations as he is from man city so should be prem quality. If he was he wouldnt be bench warming there

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 15, 2013, 12:45:46 am by Sammy Chung was King »
On the money we pay,we very rarely get the finished article,he's going to be a good player,premier league standard for me,but i don't think he's ready to play in City's team yet,no way he will take Zabaleta's place at the minute,i don't think they will let him go,because he's got potential and he's English,and they need a certain quota of our lads in the squad,he will learn a lot in our league,and when he goes back will be far better for it.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 15, 2013, 09:37:06 am by Viking Don »
I know some folk would prefer it if everyone only ever posted nice things about our players (he's not our player btw) but that would make for a pretty boring happy clappy forum wouldn't it.

The article says he's impressed at Doncaster and Man City are thinking of putting him in their squad from January, I think most people who have seen him play would agree that that is a load of rubbish, so why the hell are we not allowed to say what we think without it being harsh on the poor wee fella?

Jeez, I'll say he seems unable to prevent crosses into the box from the wings, time after time he is beaten. That's my opinion and if anyone wants to get Rovers Player and have a look feel free. Now can someone tell me why they are impressed with him, instead of just moaning about how we should only say nice stuff?

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 15, 2013, 10:14:34 am by DonnyRTID »
I agree VD, he's good going forward but not so good at defending.

MartinB

« Reply #16 on October 15, 2013, 01:36:51 pm by MartinB »
Wabs has just been mentioned on talk sport about micah Richards going to Newcastle potentially. .. said Cory have zabaletta and Wabs but nufc could not match micahs wage demands.

Curious Orange

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 15, 2013, 06:41:43 pm by Curious Orange »
Probably a combination of, as mentioned above, the need for City to have English players in their squad plus the Mirror getting a short article in on the 'future of the game / where is the English talent?' hot topic.

Newcastle are probably more confounded by the fact that Richards' wage demands are in English not French rather than by the amount sought.

It'd be tough job for anyone to get in ahead of Zabaleta. As they say at the Etihad: "Always try to be yourself, but if you can’t be yourself, then be Pablo Zabaleta."

I don't mind Reece at all. Some good games, some poor. Not the finished article. Unlikely to put his body(/career) on the line while on loan at Doncaster. Bolstered the squad. Etc, etc.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012