Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:32:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Victory on Wednesday ticket prices!  (Read 11866 times)

Pintolager

• Forum Member
Re:Victory on Wednesday ticket prices!
« Reply #30 on February 12, 2010, 02:25:16 pm by Pintolager »
I went for my Wednesday ticket this morning at 10.50 expecting to pay £24 and was pleasantly surprised when the lady behind the desk said that tickets have just been reduced to £18.

Well done to those fans who complained - who says that people power doesn't win?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 12, 2010, 03:31:06 pm by stuey »
Walkley_owl wrote:
It wasn't £25 last season Keith, the new pricing came this season.

Correct, it wasn't £25. it was £24!!!!!

Mr Croft

« Reply #32 on February 12, 2010, 03:48:21 pm by Mr Croft »
Ahh very nice to see us get our way finally :P This forum does actually have an impact. However I am pissed off that I bought my tickets last night and have to go get my refund before tuesday :| trust me luck.

So then Walkey_Owl, are we now playing at Don valley and its no history? Or can you accept that you were wrong, and it makes you even more pathetic now, I do Beleive thats 1-0 to the VSC, 2-0 after tuesday, and hey lets hope you f**k off for our hatrick :D

:silly:  :silly:

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 12, 2010, 04:03:28 pm by Superspy »
come on guys, leave him be, he's had the b*llocks to come on here and say \"fair play\" to us, that should be enough. besides, there's no point rubbing it in...just in case we lose ;)

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 12, 2010, 04:52:20 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
Mr Croft wrote:
Ahh very nice to see us get our way finally :P This forum does actually have an impact. However I am pissed off that I bought my tickets last night and have to go get my refund before tuesday :| trust me luck.

So then Walkey_Owl, are we now playing at Don valley and its no history? Or can you accept that you were wrong, and it makes you even more pathetic now, I do Beleive thats 1-0 to the VSC, 2-0 after tuesday, and hey lets hope you fcuk off for our hatrick :D

:silly:  :silly:

You've got until the end of Feb to claim a refund.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 12, 2010, 08:15:13 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
It seems like our efforts have started a domino effect.  :)

Ipswich reduce ticket prices!

Fixture: Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town

Date: Saturday 20th February 2010

Kick Off: 3.00pm

PLEASE NOTE THESE PRICES ARE DIFFERENT TO THOSE ORIGINALLY AGREED WITH SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY AND ANY SUPPORTERS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED AT THE HIGHER PRICE WILL HAVE THE DIFFERENCE REFUNDED BY ITFC.

Ticket Prices:
Adults   
£18.00

Seniors/Students   £10.00
Under 18's   £1.00

Just look at what you have started Rigo.  :laugh:

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 12, 2010, 08:48:57 pm by Superspy »
Snods Shinpad wrote:

Just look at what you have started Rigo.  :laugh:

oh dear, the owls will not be happy.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on February 12, 2010, 08:59:11 pm by MrFrost »
I love that on their fowlstalk forum that they are mocking us saying hoe we wont sell our allocation, blah blah. Someone should remind them they were 300 shy of selling out at the Keepmoat. Where's that Jim Royal picture?!?!?

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 12, 2010, 09:16:42 pm by thornerover94 »
loving the banter going on before the game come tuesday he will hopefully be in the vast majority of the silent owls fans as we celebrate

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 12, 2010, 11:23:16 pm by BobG »
1) Extremely well done to Rigo. On the ball in the first place to spot the article over at Scunny and on the ball to say soemthing about it.
2) Well done to everyone who did something about it - which did not include me.
3) Shame on you Mr Frost. Just what do you hope to acheive by posting poisonous drivel like that? Even if Walkley had not admitted it was a fair cop, the guy has had the balls to come on here. And what this forum needs more than anything else, is a bit of a counterbalance to the bigotted, blind and foolish arrogance which more than few people show every single day. You can learn a chuffing huge amount if you simply listen to, and read, what folk like Walkley and Welligogs post. Their sin of supporting the wrong team is more than balanaced by their ability to give us all an outsiders view of ourselves. Just how good at self analysis are you Mr Frost?

Cheers

BobG

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on February 12, 2010, 11:52:30 pm by MrFrost »
Sorry, but what is your point? I must have missed it. Or fallen to sleep reading it.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on February 13, 2010, 01:22:23 am by Filo »
BobG wrote:
1) Extremely well done to Rigo. On the ball in the first place to spot the article over at Scunny and on the ball to say soemthing about it.
3) Shame on you Mr Frost. Just what do you hope to acheive by posting poisonous drivel like that? Even if Walkley had not admitted it was a fair cop, the guy has had the balls to come on here. And what this forum needs more than anything else, is a bit of a counterbalance to the bigotted, blind and foolish arrogance which more than few people show every single day. You can learn a chuffing huge amount if you simply listen to, and read, what folk like Walkley and Welligogs post. Their sin of supporting the wrong team is more than balanaced by their ability to give us all an outsiders view of ourselves. Just how good at self analysis are you Mr Frost?

Cheers

BobG

Bob, don`t be fooled by Walkley Owl`s nicetys on here, have a look on their forum and he`s full of insults, he`s a two faced t**t! even offering to meet face to face with a Rovers fan, to fight I presume. He comes over as a typical bully, all mouth when he`s with his mates on his own forum, but tones it down when he`s over here on his own!

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on February 13, 2010, 01:27:55 am by MrFrost »
Bob, I think you should have aimed that at Mr Croft!

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on February 13, 2010, 12:53:39 pm by Walkley_owl »
Filo wrote:
BobG wrote:

Cheers

BobG

Bob, don`t be fooled by Walkley Owl`s nicetys on here, have a look on their forum and he`s full of insults, he`s a two faced t**t! even offering to meet face to face with a Rovers fan, to fight I presume. He comes over as a typical bully, all mouth when he`s with his mates on his own forum, but tones it down when he`s over here on his own!

Filo, Donnyrover PM'd me this \"Would you like to call me a scrubber in person on Tuesday night. Theres a few of us wanting to meat you you inbred cod canyon. \"

Course I'm going to respond, I will defend myself and my club on here and there, I accepted on here my club were in the wrong.

Calling him a scrubber when he's clearly trying to goad people isn't the end of the world is it?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on February 13, 2010, 01:09:22 pm by MrFrost »
Did you accept on fowlstalk that your club was in the wrong. I find the thread highly amusing. While being an idiot, the chap of ours on there does make some valid point amongst the drivel.

Shame you lot can only coming back with the usual gypo insults and bring nothing constructive to the argument.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on February 13, 2010, 01:13:31 pm by Filo »
Walkley, accept your explanation but if you read the thread on your board I think you'll find in the early part of the thread he was trying to defend his club, just like you claim to be! But I think you'll find it's you thats doing the goading in the early part of that thread, when you're backed up by your mates posting insults alongside you. Pot, kettle?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 13, 2010, 01:16:41 pm by MrFrost »
Threads been closed. A shame really, it was becoming quite entertaining. The whole our town is bigger argument was a bit gay though. Although the comments about our club being in a far better positions than Wednesday were correct and backed up by information, where was the Wendys could only come back with \"were a bigger club we deserve to be higher\", \"gypo\" \"you cant fill the Keepmoat\" the usualy crap that we've had since we got back into League 2.
Pub team and were still laughing!

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on February 13, 2010, 01:26:28 pm by Walkley_owl »
MrFrost wrote:
Did you accept on fowlstalk that your club was in the wrong. I find the thread highly amusing. While being an idiot, the chap of ours on there does make some valid point amongst the drivel.

Shame you lot can only coming back with the usual gypo insults and bring nothing constructive to the argument.

I called them spineless

Filo, it was just being in roles reversal to on here where i'm in a minority but can you show me where on here I'd threatened someone as Donnyrover82 implied?

PS Haven't you pair got a game to attend?  ;)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on February 13, 2010, 01:28:22 pm by MrFrost »
Walkley_owl wrote:
MrFrost wrote:

I called them spineless

Filo, it was just being in roles reversal to on here where i'm in a minority but can you show me where on here I'd threatened someone as Donnyrover82 implied?

Bugger. I forgot!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 13, 2010, 01:44:45 pm by Filo »
Walkley_owl wrote:
MrFrost wrote:

I called them spineless

Yep i'm outside the keepmoat now!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 14, 2010, 03:52:30 am by BobG »
MrFrost wrote:

Oops! Pillock. I really am going senile. My apologies Mr Frost. I owe you one.

BobG

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on February 14, 2010, 04:25:24 pm by MrFrost »
No worries Bob. :)

Mr Croft

« Reply #52 on February 14, 2010, 04:28:53 pm by Mr Croft »
MrFrost wrote:

What have I done wrong here :O

Walkey_owl has reffered to us as Scrubbers and gypos on other threads, I was just pointing out the darn right obvious that he was just here causing trouble coming up with pathetic excuses, and they didn't turn out to be!

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on February 16, 2010, 04:52:00 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
The domino effect continues.

Ipswich reduce ticket prices

and now Leicester have had their prices reduced from 24 quid to 18.

Leicester reduce ticket prices

Next up Derby County...

Have asked the FL to clarify their position on away fans who have visited Hillsborough earlier in the season and whether SWFC have been asked to refund the cost, or have been warned, or fined, if they have breached the rules in these fixtures too.

Will update when I get a reply if anyone is interested.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on February 16, 2010, 11:26:25 pm by BobG »
Well I'm interested for sure Snod.

Cheers

BobG

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on February 16, 2010, 11:28:43 pm by MiKA »
I'm more than happy to have paid £25 to see tonights game, it was well worth it    :lol:  :silly:  :lol:  :silly:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012