Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:13:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Who wants a free Season Ticket?  (Read 2109 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Who wants a free Season Ticket?
« on July 08, 2010, 12:00:08 am by RobTheRover »
Guys

I've been speaking to the club about a number of things, and one of them is the Rovers Lottery.

Did you know that Norwich and Derby (as two examples) make over £20,000 a week from their £1 a go lottery, which goes a long way towards bringing in a couple of players of the calibre their fans want.  Many of those who play their lotteries regularly arent even football fans, but play just for the thrill of the game (and maybe to win some prizes)!

If today's events have proven anything its that John and the board deserve our support even more than ever, and what better way than all joining the lottery scheme and encouraging friends and family to play too?

Each one-pound ticket gets you a chance to win a cash prize, which currently stands at £500 a week.  This can roll-over if no one has the number drawn.  There are also 2 x £50 and 4 x £25 cash prizes each week, and over 20 sponsor prizes up for grabs.

And here's the best bit for you dyed in the wool Rovers fanatics... anyone who becomes a lottery agent is entitled to 10% of the funds they bring in from the lottery players they sign up (payable as a lump sum on 6 months and 12 months), but also, if an agent gets more than 35 players signed up, they get their match tickets for free!  In the West Stand, East Stand or South Stand - your choice.  Category A, Category B - your choice.  Thought you couldnt regularly get to see Billy and this fantastic team we have play?  Think again!

Why not put the feelers out at work, or amongst friends and family, to see how many people you know would like to join the lottery?  For a couple of hours (or less) work a week, you can effectively have that Season Ticket for free.

For further information, please email lottery@doncasterroversfc.co.uk, or call Kenny on 07786 292684 or Hilary on 07908 080323

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re:Who wants a free Season Ticket?
« Reply #1 on July 08, 2010, 12:44:57 am by Nudga »
Rob, i've given this one some thought and under my current circumstances I won't have enough time on my hands. But the leaflet thing we spoke about, i can definatly shift a few for you.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 08, 2010, 12:49:45 am by RobTheRover »
Excellent.  Cheers mate.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 08, 2010, 07:42:02 am by RobTheRover »
bump

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 09, 2010, 01:11:30 pm by RobTheRover »
bump.  Someone must want a free ST!

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 09, 2010, 01:45:59 pm by Guernsey Exile »
A fantastic deal there for someone Rob - Brilliant - just wish i was working back in the homeland!!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 14, 2010, 12:50:23 pm by RobTheRover »
So far had 5 people looking to become agents and a dozen or so more wanting to play the lottery.

Roll up, roll up, become an agent and get free tickets to Rovers games!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 14, 2010, 01:51:03 pm by hoolahoop »
RobTheRover wrote:
So far had 5 people looking to become agents and a dozen or so more wanting to play the lottery.

Roll up, roll up, become an agent and get free tickets to Rovers games!

Rob, we have a stand at the Thorne fete (well gazebo ) on 24th/25th July i.e. soon what leaflets would you like handing out fella ?
This 2 day event is always well attended and is ideal for showing our faces on the NE side of town..........pop in and see us if you can anybody (preferably with colours on).
Awareness and presence is everything.  :)  :)  :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012