Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:17:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Accrington Stanley (who are they?) Vs T.L.O. Doncaster Rovers F.C.  (Read 17682 times)

DevilMayCry

• VSC Member
Re: Accrington Stanley (who are they?) Vs T.L.O. Doncaster Rovers F.C.
« Reply #120 on August 06, 2016, 05:01:53 pm by DevilMayCry »
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see the players to have that joy of playing football.

Maybe it's a mental problem for the players. If that's true, the club need to hire a psychologist for the players, to make them understand that many people would give almost everything to play football, especially for their team.

I know football is like any other jobs, but football is something special, football creates passion and can produce joy for many people....As I said, sadly, I don't see Donny players trying to play football for their supporters, to make people happy after a match, even is a lost match, but to see that the players fought to win that match.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:08:16 pm by DevilMayCry »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on August 06, 2016, 05:07:30 pm by Scooter »
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see the players to have that joy of playing football.

Maybe it's a mental problem for the players. If that's true, the club need to hire a psychologist for the players, to make them understand that many people would give almost everything to play football, especially for their team.

I know football is like any other jobs, but football is something special, football creates passion and can produce joy for many people....As I said, sadly, I don't see Donny players trying to play football for their supporters, to make people happy after a match.

They have one apparently

DevilMayCry

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on August 06, 2016, 05:11:54 pm by DevilMayCry »
They have one apparently
Apparently, but where is hidden?

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member

I know football is like any other jobs, but football is something special, football creates passion and can produce joy for many people....As I said, sadly, I don't see Donny players trying to play football for their supporters, to make people happy after a match.

They have one apparently

They call him Ferguson, he is manager, psychiatrist, kitman and also sweeps the terraces, looking for any torn fivers, left behind!.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012