Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 11:50:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: To me it’s becoming clear  (Read 636 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
To me it’s becoming clear
« on December 02, 2021, 12:32:08 am by Sammy Chung was King »
In my opinion, there is no long term plan to get promoted or be challenging within five years, it’s been said to appease the fans and make us think the club has ambitions, it has none!.
To also keep the fan’s onside ,players on cheap contracts are signed up for a few years extra, taking attention away from the bad results and way the club is being run. It’s good we’ve signed the two young defenders on extended contracts but does it really show forward thinking?.

We have a fitness coach that is still playing so he’s basically part time. We got rid of a goalkeeper coach ,that has been here eight years, he was good enough for a series of managers but not Richie. Or was it a board decision because he was getting too good a wage?.

How good is the scouting system?. Is the manager really getting to pick the players he wants to come in?. Or is it like some foreign side’s ,where the director of football signs the players, and the manager has to work with what he get’s?.

Are the players even listening to the manager any more?. He had them in at half time against Crewe, things got worse not better.
It’s obvious the funds give to Richie haven’t been great ,when you look at the youthful team he has put together.
No way has he had the funds Dickov, McCann or even Moore had.

The club is being run on a shoestring in my opinion. The lack of interest and silence from up top is deafening.
It’s seeping down to the management, the players and many of us fans.

The Crewe game shows just how far confidence has dropped. We can’t even beat probably the worst side in the division’s fringe players!.
The club is rancid from top to bottom. The changes needed are not just the manager but the people making the decisions further up the tree.
We need new voices and new ideas, it’s tired, it’s old and it isn’t working any more.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: To me it’s becoming clear
« Reply #1 on December 02, 2021, 12:57:26 am by BobG »
If that is all true Sammy, then it's not just new this or that that Rovers need. Change those who make the decisions and you must seek out a new fairy Godfather who has deeper pockets than those currently in place. Without that, what will fundamentally change?

Cheers :)

BobG

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: To me it’s becoming clear
« Reply #2 on December 02, 2021, 02:39:37 am by PDX_Rover »
There’s obviously a massive crisis. Time for an extraordinary Meet The Owners…

TinyPortal © 2005-2012