Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:17:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leicester forum!!!!  (Read 4065 times)

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
Leicester forum!!!!
« on December 18, 2011, 04:59:58 pm by Jimmydee »
Wellens and king need to be shown the door BIG TIME, had enough of piss pot poor midfield performance week in week out. need 2 creative midfielders and 2 wide men and i don't think howard up front is the answer need Rhodes or Sharp up front... Jan transfer needs to come quick quick quick

There was also a thread about their own fans fighting amongst themselves and punching a woman fan at our game.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Leicester forum!!!!
« Reply #1 on December 18, 2011, 05:25:23 pm by benaldo »
Isn't it funny? On their forum a lot of fans are saying how it's a disgrace that Doncaster beat the mighty Leicester, then also say that they need to get rid of most of their team because they aren't good enough!!!!  :laugh:

And I loved the post on there saying they had \"sung their hearts out all match\", as far as I can recall they didn't sing anything after our second goal. SO they lost the all important singing contest as well, how many points do Rovers get for that?

One bloke said when he goes to Italy next week he'll be asked all sorts of questions about Leicester City and he'll have to say they lost their last game to Doncaster Rovers....he said he's going to get the response \"Who?\". I wouldn't have thought any Italian alive would know who Doncaster Rovers are......OR Leicester City! Typical \"Big Club\" syndrome, more supporters so they think they deserve to win more. Well, they were not better and Rovers deserved to win. Stick that in your Walkers crisps and eat them!

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 18, 2011, 09:55:19 pm by Standanista »
A few more snippets of East Midlands football wisdom (and a few genuinely realistic/funny ones) from the Foxes Talk Santa Special Sour Grapes Express:

Absolutely shocking result

obsession with signing a Premier League forward in the summer allowed many others to fly under the radar (Billy effin Sharp for a start)

Tuning in to listen against sides like Doncaster is depressing enough.

what a shit day.
still, could be worse - we could be Forest.

I dont even want us to get promoted if we can't beat a team like Doncaster

we just lost to donny ? so what makes you think we gonna beat ipswich?

Stringer just asked if Wellens was happy with his individual performance, his response.. \"I thought I did ok today\" **** OFF

One of the worst game's I have ever been too.

Standing at Doncaster station, seething. You ****ing wait till I get back to my computer and have finished this bottle of wine.

Absolutely ****ing woeful today, just shite. Doncaster were crap but we couldn't handle their strikers.

Yes this is shitty Doncaster and we should have beaten them

Sell,Sell,Sell...starting with Wellens ?

My mate stuck 100 quid on us to win today ?

Forgive the length of my first post but such a disappointing drive back from Donny today!

I'm not just interested when we're doing well and winning, you tool, hence why I went to bleeding Doncaster

Struggling sides like Bristol City, Reading (at the time), Millwall and now Doncaster have all now beaten us this season already and who's to say these teams won't complete their doubles over us in part two at the rate we're going?!

\"Get in there Wellens, straight out of play once again when the simple pass was there!\"

Only Nuge seems to be able to hit the back of the net at present.  I'm afraid Sharp did, and was the difference between two very very average sides.

This is the concern. We started the day 14 points and 14 places above Doncaster, yet you wouldn't have known which side was in which position for the majority of the game.

we have got to win games like Peterborough and Doncaster

Donny didn't have much - just Billy Sharp who in fairness is absolute quality at this level. Got sick of watching the ball drift wide of the post in the last twenty minutes. On another day we'd have hammered them.

Wellens is a f**king parasite and is bad work his egotistical nature is leeching the life out of our club we must get rid of him asap, once he is gone hopefully the other midfielders will go to.

Yesterday was a turd, but we'll see where we are come May. All we need is a new midfield. Nothing major then....

How come we throw away a 1-0 lead against lowly Doncaster?

Why is it that the only consistency that we have is playing great against good teams and shit against shit teams

Doncaster were spirited but lacking in quality. We dropped to their level for most of the game.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 18, 2011, 10:23:59 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Ritchie back on the cheap :)

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 18, 2011, 10:38:08 pm by coventryrover »
like the 100 quid bet lol

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 19, 2011, 12:07:16 am by eastender »
Quote from: \"Dagenham.Rover\" post=205558
Ritchie back on the cheap :)

No thanks , the big time Charlie will be plying his trade in L1 next season if yesterdays performance is any indication.
He missed 2 guilt edged chances .:byebye :byebye Richie

VikingJames

« Reply #6 on December 19, 2011, 01:45:55 am by VikingJames »
I'd have Wellens back in a shot. Just what we need in midfield.

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on December 19, 2011, 07:02:11 am by Muttley »
Quote from: \"VikingJames\" post=205571

But probably not what we need in the dressing room.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on December 19, 2011, 07:38:30 am by southwestexile »
i like the post saying they would have thrashed us on another day, i hope that helped the poster get a good night's kip :laugh:

great performance from our chaps and a nice fat slice of luck to help us (Woods) out

more of the same please

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on December 19, 2011, 11:02:18 am by TheFunk »
Quote from: \"Muttley\" post=205576

The lack of eye contact between him and Stock during the pre match line up was noticeable.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on December 19, 2011, 11:33:00 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
We spotted that where we sat.  Didn't appear to be much friendly opposition between them two at all.  They spent the whole game kicking each other really and it started after about 2 minutes.  Still thought Wellens was their best player though but not quite as good as Stock who's looking back to his old self now he's fit, he played some great balls into the channels for Sharp and Fortune second half and his ability to switch player is a big asset to us, we don't have anyone else who can do that.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on December 19, 2011, 11:39:21 am by Filo »
Quote from: \"TheFunk\" post=205621

The lack of eye contact between him and Stock during the pre match line up was noticeable.

Now my memory might be failing, but i`m sure there was a game in the SoD era when they both stormed out of the ground at half time after a dressing room spat! I don`t think there`s any love lost!

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on December 19, 2011, 12:26:45 pm by Alickismyhero »
Lay off Richie Wellands, he may be past his best but he could still spit for England. A good player but I was glad to see the back of him, a disgusting habit and deserved to be punished.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on December 19, 2011, 01:01:14 pm by StocksArmy »
These people who say they wouldn't take Wellens back ask yourself this. Wellens or Gillett? End of story.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on December 19, 2011, 01:03:49 pm by glosterred »
Quote from: \"StocksArmy\" post=205641
These people who say they wouldn't take Wellens back ask yourself this. Wellens or Gillett? End of story.

Wellens or Stock - after Saturday, Stock - would like to see them back together again though

:scarf:

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on December 19, 2011, 02:03:57 pm by StocksArmy »
Stocky roughed him up big time! I had a great view of the boot to his face :P

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on December 19, 2011, 07:41:11 pm by Jimmydee »
I scored it as Stock 4 Wellens 0

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on December 19, 2011, 09:16:03 pm by ravenrover »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=205627
Quote from: \"TheFunk\" post=205621

Now my memory might be failing, but i`m sure there was a game in the SoD era when they both stormed out of the ground at half time after a dressing room spat! I don`t think there`s any love lost!

If my memory is right wasn't it the Norwich home game? My inside informant at the time said that they had the best of 3 rounds in the shower area :boxing: :boxing:

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on December 19, 2011, 09:32:16 pm by Donnybax »
I got told it was the Birmingham home game live on sky when they didnt come out for the second half

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on December 19, 2011, 11:27:56 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's probably all myth. If you see the extended highlights you see them chatting away as they come out of the tunnel. No animosity when Stocky chinned him with his boot.

Back to the Leicester comments. Seems they don't appreciate the millions that have been spent on their squad in recent seasons and the quality they have at their disposal. I'm glad we're a pub team with modest expectations. Far better than being arrogant and deluded !

Perhaps they are seeing in Wellens what we saw towards the end of his time here when he was largely responsible for the tip-tappy football we played when not at our best. Good player he most definitely was for the most part but he was one cog in a four man midfield and let's not forget it's the sum of the parts that count.

I'd have him back to replace Gillett anytime but I guess it won't happen.

cmonyoureds

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on December 19, 2011, 11:38:44 pm by cmonyoureds »
huddersfield at home was on sky as i rememberas well

cmonyoureds

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on December 19, 2011, 11:41:04 pm by cmonyoureds »
and also would have taken him back now without fail they might not have got on too well but i remember leeds away that year sitting in there main stand just watching stocky and wellens keeping the ball for unbelievable time

TinyPortal © 2005-2012