Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:35:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Lert's talk about the Wrexham game  (Read 7051 times)

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
Re: Lert's talk about the Wrexham game
« Reply #60 on April 02, 2024, 10:53:34 pm by Guernsey Exile »
Deadpool, Banks Beer, Rob Mchelleny, Disney Plus, Aviation Gin, United Airlines, Tik Tok, your boys took one hell of a beating! f**k off back to Hollywood ya pair of bandits!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on April 02, 2024, 11:00:13 pm by dknward2 »
Wood won’t be able to play this weekend due to concussion protocol as it will be a minimum of 6 days think Walsall maybe to soon as well

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on April 02, 2024, 11:04:53 pm by Guernsey Exile »
But we only made 4 subs so surely its classed as a normal change

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on April 02, 2024, 11:07:37 pm by Filo »
Got a massive cut on his forehead, would n’t stop bleeding

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on April 02, 2024, 11:09:34 pm by dknward2 »
We did them as 4 separate subs so must have been a concussion sub as you can only make 5 across 3 times unless at half time gives you a free one

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on April 02, 2024, 11:14:42 pm by ncRover »
Got a massive cut on his forehead, would n’t stop bleeding

Tis but a flesh wound

Butchers Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on April 02, 2024, 11:37:39 pm by Butchers Red »
Horrible to see Wood exiting in such a troubled condition I pray for his well being. An immense player who's leadership is such an massive factor in the totally committed attitude of the entire squad.

He'll be fit for Saturday - no danger  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on April 03, 2024, 11:31:46 am by pib »
Brilliant last night to a man. Thought we controlled most of the game. Probably didn't threaten enough first half but we had chances to add more goals in the second half.

Only felt really threatened by Wrexham when they put Fletcher on and started playing the long aerial ball up to him, but our defence put bodies on the line and did really well to keep them at bay. Obviously TLT played his part as well - sign of a good goalkeeper is remaining switched on late in the game when he's not had a lot to do.

Matty Craig was superb, but special mention to Olowu for me. He's had his detractors but barely put a foot wrong last night. Delighted for Bailey getting his first league goal.

Barnie41

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on April 03, 2024, 01:34:39 pm by Barnie41 »
Well, I haven't been to see Rovers in a good while, the scintillating football at Beautiful downtown Bramall Lane is just such a draw these days :), but so glad I did last night. In with the Wrexham fans with a friend of mine, it was ace to see the ground with a decent crowd in.

Wrexham fans were good value to be among, but obviously the goal just before HT wasn't in the (Hollywood) script, and they seemed resigned to not getting the win ten minutes after HT.

Olowu was my m.o.m. and would have given it to him, but then would have taken it off him after THAT save in the 96th minute and given it to the keeper.

Richard Wood marshalls that back line so well, and really hope the injury doesn't keep him out for long for you all.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Chris Wilder could do with a trip over with some of his lads to see what getting on the 'front foot' means, as it appears we've forgotten that.

Parking for a quid in the old bus station too. That'll do!

Go well folks and hope you have a grand end to the season.

Barnie - Blade, Rovers and Bonnyrigg Rose

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on April 03, 2024, 01:50:21 pm by Dutch Uncle »
But we only made 4 subs so surely its classed as a normal change

We used 4 separate windows (and none were at half time) - the normal allowance is up to 5 subs in up to three in-game windows, plus half-time

TinyPortal © 2005-2012