Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:37:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Complete performance  (Read 755 times)

jmt23

• Forum Member
Complete performance
« on April 02, 2024, 10:19:27 pm by jmt23 »
That is as complete a performance as I have seen from us as a whole.

Players, management/coaching staff, comms team ( we really upped the volume on everything to create the hype and atmosphere)
The fans- we were really good tonight, and Wrexhams lot just stopped, they couldn’t get a word in edge ways.
Brilliant, might not sleep for a while now.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
Re: Complete performance
« Reply #1 on April 02, 2024, 10:48:08 pm by phil o sophical »
One area of concern earlier on in the season was fitness levels. Absolutely nothing wrong with the fitness levels tonight. To a man the team chased everything tonight, closing down, chasing lost causes, you name it they chased it. As the title said, a complete performance and until we sat back near the end we didn't give them a sniff. Onward and upward

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 02, 2024, 11:00:10 pm by MachoMadness »
I realised walking to the ground that I was feeling confident. What a difference it makes to be actually looking forward to the games when you're on the way to the ground, or not being slightly embarrassed talking Rovers at work. I'm buzzing to be honest.

Superb from the lads tonight. We've got a proper Rovers team again.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 02, 2024, 11:04:18 pm by Filo »
That performance was worthy of an Oscar :lol:

Dabbermoo

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 02, 2024, 11:12:42 pm by Dabbermoo »
What a crowd and what a noise, so proud to be a Rovers fan tonight, the atmosphere was brilliant, the drummer hardly had a minute to rest, the crowd did there part massively, I've never seen Wrexham get so outplayed by any team like they did tonight.
From the first minute to the 99th minute the players gave there all, TLT surely produced the save of the season, MC never stopped u til he was subbed, on another night Haks could have had 2 or 3 and how JI was booked for a nothing challenge ill never know, the ball was there to be won, he had every right to go for it. Best performance of the season, in fact the last 3 seasons for me and I've gone home one very happy fan very much looking forward to Saturday away at Morecombe.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012