Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:38:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Got to be done....  (Read 811 times)

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
Got to be done....
« on April 03, 2024, 01:29:39 am by Ryaldinhio »
Been thinking some of these points for a while but given how GM now has the team performing surely Terry has to back him 1000% in.....

1. Get Molly signed up. Not sure why some on here don't like him, for me his is a great player, when he doesn't contribute with assists or goals he works his bollox off.

2. Get Haks signed up, I'm still a little caution on this because at times he looks great but other times he doesn't have the above work ethic....maybe a little harsh after tonight because he helped out a lot defensively tonight.

3. Offer a transfer fee for TLT. Has my heart in my mouth too often with ball at his feet and this short goal kick sh*te BUT overall a great keeper

4. Trust GM. Already looks to have improved the physio dept, in recent interview GM spoke of improving training facilities etc. If we need it do it.

5. Bring back U23 or development squad. For us to be sustainable we need to produce our own, it's the only way. There is soooo much talent in Yorkshire and those lads that don't make it at Leeds, Sheffield U, Sheffield W etc we could be having those. Only need one to make a million pound player to cover costs for a number of years.

There are other items in my head but right now these points above are top5.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Got to be done....
« Reply #1 on April 03, 2024, 02:55:08 am by Move DRFC »
In terms of personnal, we have pretty much just shown over the last 10 games exactly not only the calibre of player you need to get out of this division but the players themselves. If Terry seriously wants promotion, he'll throw cash at getting TLT and Hakeeb and back GM. Big summer. Appreciate Spurs might want Craig in L1 next season but we have to try for him too. What a player.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 03, 2024, 04:31:38 am by Alan Southstand »
Add Biamou to the list, Ryan, and I’ll agree with those requirements.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 03, 2024, 07:33:13 am by drfcsteve »
We should make a profit at some point in the future on TLT if we are able to get him.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 03, 2024, 07:40:47 am by Donnywolf »
Yes ... Re reply 1

I would imagine if we pulled off an unlikely Playoff miracle (as did Brizzle after we beat them at Cardiff) Spurs would probably allow us to keep him

More likely we won't and they surely will move him up a Grade , even two.

They are obvs developing him for themselves or a big transfer in the future and you can see why.

Clearly MOTM for me along with all the other heroic Hoops

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 03, 2024, 07:51:48 am by ncRover »
Has there been any suggestion of Biggins staying?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012