Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:21:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Last night  (Read 558 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
Last night
« on April 03, 2024, 07:36:54 am by philsky »
Got to the eco-power last night via Huntingdon to grab Andy and got back home the same route around 1.30am - was worth every second. Voice gone and like a wet rag this morning.

Lots of positive posts and just adding my congrats after such a complete performance.

The atmosphere reminded me of those Friday nights at BV many moons ago, crackling feel and the team were magnificent.

Craig was our MOM; that lad was everywhere, tenacious and hard running, comfortable on the ball and picking passes beautifully.

Bailey must be on radars  - with Craig they're exactly what you want from defending midfields. Bailey's goal was reminded us of the Butler goal at Charlton.

Hak was unplayable at times and on another night he'd get 2 or 3. What a ball from Moly.

And to cap it all TLT save was astonishing.

It'll be quiet in the Ross household today - see you all in a couple of weeks.

#RTID

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:21:23 am by philsky »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Last night
« Reply #1 on April 03, 2024, 07:46:31 am by Donnywolf »
Well done Philsky ... Bogey laid . We will never ban you from any more games.  ;)

Just on the goal , my mate said has to be Training Ground move because there was a carbon copy very recently and it narrowly missed. Same  move , same end , just a different outcome

Well done my mate , more well done Bailey and the others and well done to whoever reminds us of the game it happened in

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Last night
« Reply #2 on April 03, 2024, 08:04:37 am by PDX_Rover »
Philsky hoodoo finally vanquished. Now that’s a f**king RESULT. Delighted for you old pal.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012