Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:40:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Absolutely shocking!  (Read 1710 times)

Pud_Forever

• Forum Member
Absolutely shocking!
« on March 03, 2011, 11:03:35 pm by Pud_Forever »
I really cannot believe someone at this day and age can have these views. Listen from around 26 minutes in. If you have kids you are really going to hate this woman, unbelievable! The animal Claire starts at around 26:30!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pud_Forever

• Forum Member
Re: Absolutely shocking!
« Reply #1 on March 03, 2011, 11:04:57 pm by Pud_Forever »
Obviously it would help to post the link which is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1SbeG2wtA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 04, 2011, 12:21:27 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Ignorant bloody woman - she writes off severely disabled children as non-productive in one sweeping statement. In her world, no doubt Christy Brown and Christopher Nolan would have been euthanised before they wrote their books.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 05, 2011, 02:36:32 am by Viking Don »
Well I haven't listened, but if you have a child with pretty much any disability you'll find your chances of emigrating to pretty much anywhere outside of the EU is impossible, so she's not alone in her ignorance. Most of the world agrees when it comes to immigration, so how bad is that?

I once tried the Australia option, but no, they don't like my son, so I don't like them anymore.

Jeez just listened, what a f**king Kitson, I wish I had her address.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 05, 2011, 10:33:40 pm by BobG »
It can be found Don. You can find out almost anything, anything, if you devote time, effort and thought to it. I discovered how much money was in weaver's bank accounts for example. Documented too. Just a shame there was snothing to make a splash with! But it can be done. There's a very, very interesting little company down Swansea way for example.....

BobG

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 05, 2011, 10:54:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Every generation and every country has these people.

She's from a historical lineage that would have stood cheering kids being hanged for stealing, turned a blind eye to the gassing of Jews and \"deviants\" or put white hoods on and lynched niggers.

There are always self-righteous t**ts who convince themselves that THEY are fine, upstanding people and it is all the grubby, thieving, sponging OTHERS who are to blame for the nation's ills. Why do you think the Daily Mail sells 4 million copies every day?

I have an optimistic and perhaps naive belief that we are on a historical upswing, where this sort of bigotry is dissolving. But you only have to scratch the surface of a certain kind of right-winger to find these attitudes. The attitude that \"I pay my taxes and it's disgraceful that it should be squandered in this way...\"

I have a history book by an Oxford prof who vividly and sickeningly describes a scene, 250 years ago, where a mentally retarded criminal was publicly branded with hot irons, had lumps of flesh ripped out of him with two-foot long pincers and was eventually tied by his wrists and feet to two horses and ripped apart. All in front of a laughing, cheering crowd.

Another book by an equally respected historian tells of Ukranian partisans in WWII using a retarded Polish baby as a football and cheering the \"goals\" that they scored.

That woman's ancestors would have been there cheering.

And THAT is what would pass for \"Acceptable\" if people with morals didn't stand-up and argue against it.

Fifty years ago (EDIT: f**k it - 20 years ago), you would have been branded \"PC\" for saying that it wasn't acceptable to call someone a \"coon\" or a \"spacker\". These days, most of us are a bit more knowledgeable and civilized than that, but this woman's attitudes are a salutary reminder.

Civilized, modern society has done an astonishing job of educating us to realise that this bigotry is unacceptable. The job of civillization is to slowly push these people further and further onto the back foot until eventually, they and their views are eradicated.

Sandy Lane

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 06, 2011, 01:02:52 am by Sandy Lane »
These are the kind of stories we see on the Fox Channel (Murdock owned) and they are always these right wingers making outlandish and ignorant statements such as the lady Claire stated on there.  I used to think they were putting on these views just to be controversial, but  most likely they were not, as sadly there are many people who really do have beliefs such as these.

It also really hit home as my son was just in critical condition from a car accident, and thankfully he will be fine, but if he were paralyzed or disabled from a head wound, what would her answer to that be?  The same I'm sure.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 06, 2011, 08:48:32 pm by jucyberry »
I don't think there is any phrase I loathe as much as 'the tax payer' the most innocuous but single mindedly selfish excuse for middle Englands objections to anything and everthing other than their shallow selfish self absorbed middle class lives.

What a truly despicable thing this poor excuse for a female is.

And how wonderful are the answering comments from Riven. Inside she must have been weeping at the wicked ignorance on display, but she held her corner with a strength that was amazing.

And yup after listening to her my first thought was...I bet the bitch reads and comments on the Daily Mail..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012