Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:25:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What a Tool !  (Read 1591 times)

GM-MarkB

What a Tool !
« on March 12, 2011, 05:46:10 pm by GM-MarkB »
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3463003/Celts-bar-stages-anti-queen-demo.html

Embarrassing Dad or what ??

I notice he didn't think the Pope's visit was a waste of the taxpayers money :dry:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: What a Tool !
« Reply #1 on March 12, 2011, 06:28:52 pm by RedJ »
What a bell end. Agree re the Pope sentiment. I hate sectarianism, especially when people use football as a vehicle. What a cnut. As if she'd ever wanna go to his grotty little pub anyway.

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 12, 2011, 07:30:51 pm by donnyproletarian »
Wow didnt realise the rules had changed so we can use the c word.Heres me thinking blocks from the mods just apply to left wing political opinion . Must be getting cynical in my old age

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 12, 2011, 08:18:50 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Quote from: \"donnyproletarian\" post=146455
Wow didnt realise the rules had changed so we can use the c word.Heres me thinking blocks from the mods just apply to left wing political opinion . Must be getting cynical in my old age

The swear filter has been taken off temporarily to alleviate the performance problems we were suffering on the Forum. It was hoped that people could refrain from using the F and C words, but obviously not, so we will be reinstating the filter as soon as we are sure the forum won't fall down again.

:chair:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 13, 2011, 07:51:04 am by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"Berkshire Rover\" post=146470
Quote from: \"donnyproletarian\" post=146455

The swear filter has been taken off temporarily to alleviate the performance problems we were suffering on the Forum. It was hoped that people could refrain from using the F and C words, but obviously not, so we will be reinstating the filter as soon as we are sure the forum won't fall down again.

:chair:

I WAS suprised to see c*** written that way and thought I had misread it if you see what I mean ..

HOWEVER if having the filter on reduces the performance of the Forum itself why not leave it off and make it clear that anyone using the 2 words in question will be banned if they continually use them

You know who they are - so have a word then follow up with a ban. Now - any room under your chair for me ?:chair:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 13, 2011, 01:27:59 pm by RedJ »
I actually hadn't noticed myself, and will try and refrain from using such language in future. Or at least to type them the way the filter would've corrected them as...

...as I just have above :) apologies

moses

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 15, 2011, 10:35:41 am by moses »
i wondered why i couldnt access half the threads from work now..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012