Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:09:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The \"Yes\" camp.  (Read 1106 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
The \"Yes\" camp.
« on September 19, 2011, 06:38:07 pm by Nudga »
I am amazed how many people have voted \"yes\" and really admire your unswerving loyalty and confidence in SO'D, and I am not taking the piss.

Also, I am not dissapointed that more people haven't voted \"No\" just so that I wouldn't look a wonker.

But please have the same respect for the \"No\" voters, opinions are like arseholes and all that.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: The \"Yes\" camp.
« Reply #1 on September 19, 2011, 06:57:30 pm by idler »
Well said, we all want success even if we can't agree on the means of achieving it.
Whatever happens we are all in it together and there is room for everyone's views.
:scarf:

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 19, 2011, 07:04:06 pm by StocksArmy »
I must admit I said he has to go on Saturday purely out of anger. I just want us to go into games without worrying about the other team especially at home. I also think that the people saying that the game on Saturday is a \"must win\" are pathetic as there are plenty more points to play for in the 39 games that are left whereas if we were at the other end of the season with 7 games remaining the i too would be quoting the game as a \"must win\".

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 19, 2011, 07:15:35 pm by Jonathan »
Can't argue with the sentiments of the opening poster. When all's said and done most of us just want to see our football club doing well no matter who is in charge.

And for what it's worth I didn't for one minute think you were \"taking the piss,\" even the people that are most staunchly in the anti-O'Driscoll camp would surely not be able to totally disregard the last four years of success we have had under his leadership when assessing his credentials for the job.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 19, 2011, 07:40:22 pm by wilts rover »
No problems with that at all Nudga - you cant have a recent record like ours without looking  at how to resolve it and inevitably people are going to look at the manager.  I have no problem with reasoned argument - what I dislike, as I put on another thread, are the certain posters who have had an agenda against O'Driscoll since he came here, and seem to glorify in any occassion to call for his head - just to prove 'they were right'.

And for the record I am not particuraly a Sean O'Driscoll supporter but a John Ryan one and if he thinks O'Driscoll is the best person for now and the future, sorry but I am going to agree - because I haven't any better alternative - or the money to fund it.

What I would like is the oportunity to judge him when he has his best team available, Stock, Sharp, Mason, Woods (or is given sufficent funds to replace any of those) - now if they dont perform we are really in trouble.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012