Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:26:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Wonderful contacts????  (Read 2381 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Wonderful contacts????
« on September 30, 2014, 05:41:51 am by raggytash »
So then mr dickov, with all your wonderful contacts why are we watching such crap?? Are you allowed to get loans in?? Or are your hands tied???

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Re: Wonderful contacts????
« Reply #1 on September 30, 2014, 08:32:42 am by The Red Baron »
If we could answer your last two questions then we'd get some idea of our future prospects for this season. They are, of course, the sort of questions the DFP should be asking.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 30, 2014, 08:45:20 am by steve@dcfd »
In a Radio Sheffield interview last week PD was asked about loans. He said withTyson out for one game and Main nearly back he would not be going in to loan market. Will he consider a goal keeper loan this week we will wait and see. Is he towing the party line because money is tight we will not know. But he said if he required loan players the board as always helped him.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 30, 2014, 10:11:39 am by Colin C No.3 »
Hope he has a 'contact' at Jobseekers.

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 30, 2014, 10:17:56 am by Branton Rover »
I work at Jobcentre Plus and seriously hope I never see Paul here. Seriously we should be hoping he succeeds, surely supporters should do what it says on the tin & support wanting our manager to do well not dissing him. A win on Saturday against Scunny and all is well again - good chance too Tyson will be back & Main soon thereafter

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 30, 2014, 10:38:44 am by mrfrostsdad »
We do want him to succeed because that means the team succeeds. Personally I don't think he has it in him. I reckon he's pretty clueless to be honest.
As I've just written in another thread: we'll probably win this week - saves his job- then lose a couple, then win one - saves his job - etc etc

Donny Viking

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 30, 2014, 11:18:47 am by Donny Viking »
So then mr dickov, with all your wonderful contacts why are we watching such crap?? Are you allowed to get loans in?? Or are your hands tied???
I'm not sure the recent very poor results are a reflection of just crap players, and by bringing in new players, it will all be sorted.  Performance against Chesterfield, Watford and Fulham shows you its there - consistency is the problem.  Is the fault - failing tactics, injuries/suspensions, poor coaching/preparation, inexperienced players or a mixture?  I think after the Chesterfield game many of us were happy and confident with the line up at Walsall - so what happened??

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 30, 2014, 01:00:27 pm by DRNaith »
In a Radio Sheffield interview last week PD was asked about loans. He said withTyson out for one game and Main nearly back he would not be going in to loan market. Will he consider a goal keeper loan this week we will wait and see. Is he towing the party line because money is tight we will not know. But he said if he required loan players the board as always helped him.

Is he really so attacking focused? He seems to be unaware of the other half of requirements from a team, yes it's good to score goals but it's also good to not ship them in at the wrong end!

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 30, 2014, 03:25:10 pm by mrfrostsdad »
I wasn't happy with the line up at Walsall Viking. He dropped two of our best players from the Chesterfield game in De Val and Wellens. Why? There was no mention of them being injured so why do it? Dickov had to make one change as Tyson was injured. For me it was a straight swap: Robinson or Forrester for Tyson.
No need to do owt else. I bet he goes back to the Chesterfield team for Scunny on Saturday. Having said that, he's so stupid he probably won't.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 30, 2014, 07:34:46 pm by dickos1 »
We played a lot better though at Fulham in the 2nd half than we did against chesterfield.
Without wellens and de val

TinyPortal © 2005-2012