Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:32:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: New Ticketing System  (Read 2392 times)

SLO@DRFC

• VSC Member
New Ticketing System
« on October 26, 2016, 06:54:23 pm by SLO@DRFC »
Good evening everyone

The club has asked me to pass on the following message regarding the new ticketing system.

Doncaster Rovers would like to make you aware of the improvements that we have been making to our online ticketing system.

The new system, provided by TopTix, provides an easier platform to purchase online you should now buy your tickets from tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk.

As this Saturday’s fixture is the first match day that we will have utilised the new system, we would urge as many of you as possible to book in advance online, in person at the Box Office or by calling 01302 762576.

If that is not possible, please come to our Box Office as early as possible on the match day to avoid a delay in purchasing your ticket.

Tickets purchased in advance will be available for collection from our usual ticket collection booths, situated to the side of the main reception on the South Stand.

Fans wishing to sit in the South Stand can also pay on the gate without any requirement to book a ticket in advance.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: New Ticketing System
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2016, 01:25:15 pm by RedJ »
Shame there's no tickets available to buy online, eh.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 28, 2016, 04:19:31 pm by idler »
I am unable to buy online. I put my details in and itwon't recognise the password that I was given some years ago but never used. I tried to register but it says my details are already on the system. I rang to buy a ticket to be told ticket office is closed leave a message then told message can't be left as message box is full. I'm not paying £3 extra tomorrow by paying on the day. I've never bought on line before as until this year I was a STH.
At least I'll be £30 odd pound better off with no ticket,petrol money or refreshments. Annoyed to say the least.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 28, 2016, 05:05:02 pm by IDM »
If your details are already on the system, will it let you reset the password (I had to do this)?

Do you know your "fan number" as well as your member number?  It is the fan number that the club uses to recognise ticket purchases etc.

I know it is a ball ache especially if you can't get the online system to work, but do you really have to miss the match for want of £3?  Maybe if you email the concerns to the club but then still pay the full price, you may get a refund?  I have no idea if they would do that, but if it was me I wouldn't miss the game because of it...

None of my business really, of course...

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 28, 2016, 05:48:59 pm by idler »
IDM , I entered my customer number and also tried email.
I typed forgot password and have still not received an email back telling me what it is.
I wrote my customer number and password down years ago, just never needed to use it.
I had a season ticket and being an exile always preferred to ring the ticket office to buy extra tickets.
I might be in a better mood tomorrow and RING if possible for a ticket.  It's not the £3 but why pay £10 to join something that I can't always use?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 28, 2016, 06:15:18 pm by IDM »
I do sympathise, especially as I seem to be in a small minority who had no issues.

So the system knows you but you can't log on?  I wouldn't know what else to do if you're not getting the password change email this evening.

The only thing I can think of is that if you know someone who is going who can log on to buy their tickets, then buys one on your behalf ( you can add friends/family to the purchase but you need to know the customer number and address details)?

I hope the issues get sorted out..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:23:57 pm by IDM »

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 28, 2016, 06:24:56 pm by idler »
The annoying thing is we were out in Batley but I didn't order this morning as I knew I'd be back before 4.
I rang about 4 thinking that they shut at 4:30. No problem when I couldn't get through thinking well I'll just do it online. I'm maybe caught between systems but it doesn't help the frustration. I can't believe that on the first week of a new system there is nobody problem solving at 4 pm on a Friday.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 28, 2016, 06:41:41 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
You would like to think they'll offer the discounted rate tomorrow with this in mind...

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 28, 2016, 06:56:06 pm by idler »
That's not the issue really though. I just wanted to buy a ticket only to be no further forward after wasting time on my pc, ipad, mobile and home phone.
I still haven't received an email regarding my online password, surely that should be automatic.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 28, 2016, 07:01:24 pm by IDM »
Maybe try it again?  If you didn't get a change password email, maybe it never sent one? 

I logged on now but couldn't get another member ticket for tomorrow as it recognised I already have one, but I could buy a Hartlepool ticket.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 28, 2016, 07:40:00 pm by idler »
I will be on my own tomorrow if I do come but potentially could have been five of us.
If the other family members had wanted tickets that would have been a nightmare tomorrow.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 28, 2016, 08:48:42 pm by pib »
Idler,

Just been through the same dilemma and managed to suss it out.

Go to purchase some tickets then a later screen will give you a "forgot password" option under the login. This will then email you another password.

Then....

When you get to the screen you see in the screenshot I've attached to my post, select the £17.00 member option rather than just "adult".  It will then recognise your membership.

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:50:56 pm by pib »

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 28, 2016, 08:55:57 pm by The Red Baron »
PIB

Ever considered a career in system testing?  ;)

Though TBH those sort of issues should be ironed out before Go Live.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 28, 2016, 11:17:58 pm by drfc1951 »
I have clicked on forgotten password 3 or 4 times and i have never had an email to reset my password.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 29, 2016, 12:39:35 am by idler »
Idler,

Just been through the same dilemma and managed to suss it out.

Go to purchase some tickets then a later screen will give you a "forgot password" option under the login. This will then email you another password.

Then....

When you get to the screen you see in the screenshot I've attached to my post, select the £17.00 member option rather than just "adult".  It will then recognise your membership.

Hope this helps.

Still no joy pib but thanks.
Had an email from Tracey even though she is on holiday. I used password that was suggested but doesn't seem to recognise user name so will ring ticket office in morning.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 29, 2016, 08:46:27 am by LincsRover »
And I just get thus when I click on the link in the email I got saying "just click this link to the new online ordering system"!! I already tried from the DROS tickets site and that says no tickets available. Back to buying them over the phone I guess - progress eh?!  :facepalm:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:57:25 am by LincsRover »

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 29, 2016, 09:27:43 am by MrFrost »
Couldn't this have been done in the close season?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 29, 2016, 09:58:07 am by silent majority »
Couldn't this have been done in the close season?

No. The contract for the old system was still in place until last week.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 29, 2016, 06:29:29 pm by idler »
My account is now functioning, I think.
It does let me sign in and out now.
Thanks girls for sorting it.
Can you now sort our defence out. 😉

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 30, 2016, 03:04:19 pm by ravenrover »
I couldn't logon, sent an email to Allison as per one  of the above posts within 30mins had a reply and a link to login and create new password,  just email her!

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 31, 2016, 11:20:03 am by drfc1951 »
Ive been emailing Suzanne Uttley and she has created 3 new passwords and they dont work.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012