Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:55:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1440 times)

Drover

• Forum Member
Thank you
« on May 17, 2019, 10:43:27 pm by Drover »
Grant,the backroom staff and players,I have had an excellent season,enjoyed it all,so proud of you and many never expected us to do this well this season,I know alot of us will be gutted tonight,but remember,we have done as good as we could without getting promoted or going to wembley and the biggest positive from me,we have a very,very good manager at the helm,and Im already excited about next season and hope we improve even more,and Im sure the board are happy and confident to allow Grant more investment in players. :scarf: :bbscarf: :scarf: :bbscarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on May 17, 2019, 10:45:23 pm by since-1969 »
There’s a lot of ins and outs before 18/20 but if this season is anything to go by then it’s going to be exciting!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 17, 2019, 11:27:52 pm by Drover »
Your right 1969,and I hope we can hang on the JM and TR.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 17, 2019, 11:33:50 pm by Chris Black come back »
In parallel universe...nothing wrong with 14th place...Darren has Terrance on loan again next season lads...

Fulham Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 17, 2019, 11:37:50 pm by Fulham Rover »
Grant,the backroom staff and players,I have had an excellent season,enjoyed it all,so proud of you and many never expected us to do this well this season,I know alot of us will be gutted tonight,but remember,we have done as good as we could without getting promoted or going to wembley and the biggest positive from me,we have a very,very good manager at the helm,and Im already excited about next season and hope we improve even more,and Im sure the board are happy and confident to allow Grant more investment in players. :scarf: :bbscarf: :scarf: :bbscarf:
Here Here

edlored

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 18, 2019, 10:29:02 am by edlored »
Great performance Charlton were hanging on, get the right players in could be a hell of season, if only we'd played like that in the first leg.

boro_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 18, 2019, 10:44:20 am by boro_rover »
I echo those thoughts.

All things considered, I wasn’t happy with the Grant appointment initially he has proved me wrong. I didn’t think we had signed any decent players and I thought we were in for another season of mediocrity. As it turned out we have had an entertaining season with plenty of goals and a manager who could lift players to play at and above what I thought they could.

The boys were excellent tonight, they made me really proud. It was a shame Marosi slipped, but plenty of players were falling over. It is just unfortunate for the keeper that his led to a goal. It wasn’t his fault.

I wish charlton well but I think Sunderland will come out on top. Looking forward to next season now as we have made a good solid platform.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012