Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:57:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 18019 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #180 on May 03, 2024, 09:16:16 pm by Nudga »
So for whatever reason, but thankfully, the online ticket function is now working for juniors 14-17 and I was able to get our tickets in the south stand.

Does anyone know if it will still be unreserved seating in the south?

South stand seating is always unreserved.
Does say Unreserved on the tickets otherwise there could be problems Friday evening

You can't go from unreserved to reserved overnight, its impossible, especially when seat numbers are not printed on those tickets.

Plus it makes for a shit atmosphere.

Sit/stand with like minded people

Exactly why the atmosphere will be crap at Wembley if we get there. Spread over 3 tiers over 40000 seats. There'll be 10000 day trippers there

Thought about this and was going to open a thread about it If we get to Wembley.
I don't want to be sat next to Mr and Mrs Jones and their 7 and  9 year olds

If we get there I'll send you my seats to avoid with my 4 and 6 year olds.  Season ticket number 7 for my daughter next year  :laugh:

I've done my bit with my boys when they were younger.
I want to watch football and lose my spleen with other nut cases.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #181 on May 03, 2024, 09:56:34 pm by Chris Black come back »
There is a family area isn’t there still? Families should really be in there if they want a more sedate experience. Can’t really complain if they sit elsewhere.

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on May 04, 2024, 09:29:17 am by CJK »
In a conundrum this morning, I could buy tickets now, but do I wait to see what other seats are released on Monday, taking into account all this suspected duplication?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #183 on May 04, 2024, 10:05:30 am by DonnyOsmond »
I got two tickets in the West Stand the other day but need two more tickets. I have an owner account with purchase history I can use when they go on general sale on Monday but how can I get these seats together now? Can I purchase the two extra tickets and then email and ask they're moved together?

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #184 on May 04, 2024, 10:09:08 am by philsky »
In a conundrum this morning, I could buy tickets now, but do I wait to see what other seats are released on Monday, taking into account all this suspected duplication?

Better man than me gunga din.

Stick or twist ?

I’d say wait but I know I wouldn’t

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on May 04, 2024, 10:18:14 am by silent majority »
So for whatever reason, but thankfully, the online ticket function is now working for juniors 14-17 and I was able to get our tickets in the south stand.

Does say Unreserved on the tickets otherwise there could be problems Friday evening

You can't go from unreserved to reserved overnight, its impossible, especially when seat numbers are not printed on those tickets.

Exactly why the atmosphere will be crap at Wembley if we get there. Spread over 3 tiers over 40000 seats. There'll be 10000 day trippers there

Thought about this and was going to open a thread about it If we get to Wembley.

It's not an insurmountable problem.

For England home games the more vociferous supporters buy tickets in a certain block to ensure they're all together. Its accommodated by the Ticket-master system so it should be possible to do the same for any game.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on May 04, 2024, 10:27:08 am by idler »
I ordered my tickets over the phone about 1.30 yesterday.  I asked for them posting out as last time I printed the tickets off one had a problem. They have just arrived in Bradford.
Great service from the ticket office as I was expecting them about Tuesday.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 10:29:54 am by idler »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on May 04, 2024, 10:27:53 am by Filo »

It's not an insurmountable problem.

For England home games the more vociferous supporters buy tickets in a certain block to ensure they're all together. Its accommodated by the Ticket-master system so it should be possible to do the same for any game.

I should think it depends on the quality of the software we use, if this week is to go by then it is probably far to say we use lower end quality software, or the software has not been set up properly. One thing we can say is that no one should be worried about getting a ticket if we manage to get there

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #188 on May 04, 2024, 01:35:49 pm by IDM »

Would you say the atmosphere was crap in our end at Wembley in 2008.?

Bloody wasn’t, even more so from minute 47 onwards.!

Chances are most sections won’t sell out, so if you don’t want to sit beside those people you find are there, wait until a minute or two before kick off, or a few minutes into the game, and move somewhere else.  That’s what me and my dad did last time to get a better view having been in the lower tier frontish rows..

Crap atmosphere at a final at Wembley.??

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on May 04, 2024, 01:47:33 pm by TonySoprano »
Maybe time to think about a singing section for wembley ?
The obvious choice would be the lower tier behind the goal.
Black bank on tour !

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #190 on May 04, 2024, 02:23:24 pm by pib »
Don’t they only open up the upper tier(s) at Wembley if demand allows it for the play-off finals nowadays?

Pretty sure a lot of clubs who take 15-20k just have the bottom tier.

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #191 on May 04, 2024, 02:31:31 pm by Chris the Rover »
We haven’t got there yet!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #192 on May 04, 2024, 07:50:08 pm by drfchound »

Yep, let’s not jinx it lads.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #193 on May 05, 2024, 03:47:07 pm by DRFC_AjA »
Any non season ticket holders that bought tickets during the great computer glitch of Thursday morning that have NOT had those tickets cancelled? And still have em

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #194 on May 05, 2024, 04:51:55 pm by KingKendrick »
Any non season ticket holders that bought tickets during the great computer glitch of Thursday morning that have NOT had those tickets cancelled? And still have em

Most didn’t get cancelled from what I’ve seen. Only seemed to be a handful despite what they said on the OS. I wonder if the ones refunded were where they purchased a ST holders seat rather than a spare one

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on May 05, 2024, 07:31:53 pm by karldew »

Most didn’t get cancelled from what I’ve seen. Only seemed to be a handful despite what they said on the OS. I wonder if the ones refunded were where they purchased a ST holders seat rather than a spare one

My guess would be E-tickets weren’t refunded and ticket pick ups were.

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #196 on May 05, 2024, 08:39:40 pm by CJK »

I know there's a lot going on this week but this is frustrating. I know in the grand scheme of things, picking out all the people who shouldn't have bought at that time and refunding them wouldn't be good use of staff time right now. But it's frustrating a lot of these people have had first dibs on seats when most of them probably haven't been most of the season. Frustrating but can't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:42:05 pm by CJK »

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #197 on May 05, 2024, 10:19:30 pm by rich1471 »
two true ,we still need to beat  crewe ,we have been on a great run , but let's not think we now have a Wright to go to Wembley again ,,before wenl kick off

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #198 on May 05, 2024, 10:48:41 pm by selby »
  What is lower level soft ware? the Post Office spent millions on theirs and look what happened there.
  Why is it when there is a bit of a glitch it is because the club buy cheap according to some supporters and they talk the club down every time without mostly knowing the facts.

RedRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on May 06, 2024, 12:32:16 am by RedRover »
Should tickets be available on general sale to buy online now? I've reserved 2 tickets but it's saying "Sales to this product are limited to 0 per event per history per item owner"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 01:19:22 am by RedRover »

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #200 on May 06, 2024, 07:22:38 am by Silkscarf »
It’s open now as I’ve just bought some. Plenty available in most sections. Maybe not where you’d normally sit or prefer to be, but just get it done and make sure you’re in that stadium for this one if you can.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #201 on May 06, 2024, 07:39:03 am by colincramb »
It’s open now as I’ve just bought some. Plenty available in most sections. Maybe not where you’d normally sit or prefer to be, but just get it done and make sure you’re in that stadium for this one if you can.

Funny, isn’t it. All that worry and stress for absolutely nothing. Still can’t believe the state some people have got in over this when it was obvious.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #202 on May 06, 2024, 07:43:54 am by Copps is Magic »
Only 13 left for South.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #203 on May 06, 2024, 07:44:22 am by Copps is Magic »
11*

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #204 on May 06, 2024, 07:57:31 am by dknward2 »
Back up to 15 for me

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #205 on May 06, 2024, 08:34:10 am by DonnyOsmond »
I got two tickets in the West Stand the other day but need two more tickets. I have an owner account with purchase history I can use when they go on general sale on Monday but how can I get these seats together now? Can I purchase the two extra tickets and then email and ask they're moved together?

Anyone?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #206 on May 06, 2024, 08:36:37 am by GazLaz »
Hundreds available in the SS

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #207 on May 06, 2024, 08:38:15 am by mushRTID »
Thousands available in the SS

I really hope this messing around doesn’t/hasn’t put people off and Fridays attendance ends up a shocker.

I suppose a lot will depend on todays result.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #208 on May 06, 2024, 08:39:03 am by DonnyOsmond »
Hundreds available in the SS

Reserved ones have been released from the look of it. Mines just disappeared from the menu.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #209 on May 06, 2024, 08:45:24 am by GazLaz »
Thousands available in the SS

I really hope this messing around doesn’t/hasn’t put people off and Fridays attendance ends up a shocker.

I suppose a lot will depend on todays result.

Now 100s are no longer available.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012