Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:17:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: BJ in Head Position  (Read 7131 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: BJ in Head Position
« Reply #30 on July 01, 2016, 01:48:53 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Gove is a snidy little pip squeak, how could they let somebody like him, have a chance of leading the country?. I just can't see him representing us, other countries will p..s themselves. Can you imagine him having a meeting with putin?. :laugh:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on July 01, 2016, 07:18:28 am by idler »
I can't even imagine him arguing with his wife. Imagine the information she would get over the breakfast table if he won.
The Mail will be backing him in anticipation.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on July 01, 2016, 07:56:53 am by The Red Baron »
I can't even imagine him arguing with his wife. Imagine the information she would get over the breakfast table if he won.
The Mail will be backing him in anticipation.

Funny you should say that. The Fail has come out for Theresa May. Which convinces me that Gove standing was simply aimed at stopping Boris.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 01, 2016, 09:10:13 am by Mike_F »
Gove is a snidy little pip squeak, how could they let somebody like him, have a chance of leading the country?. I just can't see him representing us, other countries will p..s themselves. Can you imagine him having a meeting with putin?. :laugh:

I'm getting more and more nervous about Putin. There seems to be a new take on Godwin's Law establishing itself and it all boils down to "how would Putin react?". We all know who the subject of Godwin's First Law is...

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 01, 2016, 10:54:33 pm by BobG »
Mike - I can't remember if I ever told you who I've been working for. If I did, you can believe me when I say that man is the most dangerous man on this planet. He is wedded to a 19th century imperialist ethos. He uses overseas adventures to disguise his growing economic problems at home.  He revels in being seen as the saviour of the nation by reclaiming what its people think belong to them anyway. His adventurism is growing bolder and bolder. His problems at home are getting worse and worse. His oportunities for mischief are multiplying. Why do you think he goes round baring his chest at every opportunity? At continuing to play judo, in public, at the age he is? Why does he ride horses, tanks, helicopters? It's not just about image. It's the man himself. That is what he is. And despite Ukraine and Syria we still have no effective means of stopping him if he did do something properly silly.

What do you think is going to happen?

Personally, I hope he has a nasty accident quite soon. But I don't think he will.

BobG

PS And as he kicked the Russian constitution into oblivion so that he could carry on in power, you might wonder if he is a megalomaniac as well...

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 02, 2016, 01:36:20 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Mike - I can't remember if I ever told you who I've been working for. If I did, you can believe me when I say that man is the most dangerous man on this planet. He is wedded to a 19th century imperialist ethos. He uses overseas adventures to disguise his growing economic problems at home.  He revels in being seen as the saviour of the nation by reclaiming what its people think belong to them anyway. His adventurism is growing bolder and bolder. His problems at home are getting worse and worse. His oportunities for mischief are multiplying. Why do you think he goes round baring his chest at every opportunity? At continuing to play judo, in public, at the age he is? Why does he ride horses, tanks, helicopters? It's not just about image. It's the man himself. That is what he is. And despite Ukraine and Syria we still have no effective means of stopping him if he did do something properly silly.

What do you think is going to happen?

Personally, I hope he has a nasty accident quite soon. But I don't think he will.

BobG

PS And as he kicked the Russian constitution into oblivion so that he could carry on in power, you might wonder if he is a megalomaniac as well...

Yes but who wins in a straight tussle, all in fighting Gove or Putin?, it would be close!. :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012