Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:31:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: South stand idiots  (Read 8037 times)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
Re: South stand idiots
« Reply #90 on August 12, 2022, 03:26:26 pm by ditch_drfc »
The singing of get your tits out really does show how little we have come as a society in recent years. Someone will come in here saying it’s football banter . It isn’t.

On the contrary, the fact most of us find it intolerable really does show how we've progressed as a society in recent years.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on August 12, 2022, 10:12:33 pm by andysly »
It’s been embarrassing since the 70’s

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on August 12, 2022, 10:30:43 pm by selby »
  The biggest problem is that a lot of good intensions and work put in by the club and representatives of the supporters on the black bank has been dragged through the gutter by a small number who have over stepped the mark.
  Its the old lesson, give an inch and people will take a yard, Society and law and order has suffered for the last seventy years.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on August 13, 2022, 06:36:51 am by drfchound »
  The biggest problem is that a lot of good intensions and work put in by the club and representatives of the supporters on the black bank has been dragged through the gutter by a small number who have over stepped the mark.
  Its the old lesson, give an inch and people will take a yard, Society and law and order has suffered for the last seventy years.

f**k me mate, you have just invited bst to blame it all on our generation.
Chuffin Tory voting pensioners again.

Goole Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on August 13, 2022, 09:56:20 am by Goole Rover »

Yea but he can get his message across without using the f word you’ve taken the bait like a mackerel. His point is proven, well done Brian.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on August 13, 2022, 10:41:11 am by Filo »

You need help with your obsession!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on August 13, 2022, 11:25:55 am by drfchound »

No Filo, i know that what i say it true.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on August 13, 2022, 11:28:12 am by drfchound »

[(quote)]
Yea but he can get his message across without using the f word you’ve taken the bait like a mackerel. His point is proven, well done Brian.

Goole.  Very few people on here type in as many swear words as our friend bst.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 11:35:45 am by drfchound »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on August 13, 2022, 01:54:17 pm by IDM »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on August 13, 2022, 06:02:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

And this is the man who has whinged that others have 'stalked' him on here when they merely disagree with him!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on August 13, 2022, 06:10:55 pm by drfchound »

And this is the man who has whinged that others have 'stalked' him on here when they merely disagree with him!

Haha, just like you are doing.
I’ll tell you what though Glyn, there has been a significant number of people on here of late who have been disagreeing with your leader, and putting him right on lots of untruths that he has posted.
It has become a popular topic pre match in the South Stand.
You will no doubt say that isn’t true though.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on August 13, 2022, 08:54:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I'm replying to Filo and you say I'm stalking you. Paranoid or what?

As for the rest of your drivel, I'm in no position to say anything seeing as I have no leader nor know what people think he's said to make them disagree with whoever it is or why. Also I can't attend matches to find out what your drivel refers to so I can't confirm or deny anything about whatever it is that you think is popular, can I?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on August 13, 2022, 10:19:19 pm by drfchound »

As for the rest of your drivel, I'm in no position to say anything seeing as I have no leader nor know what people think he's said to make them disagree with whoever it is or why. Also I can't attend matches to find out what your drivel refers to so I can't confirm or deny anything about whatever it is that you think is popular, can I?

I know you were replying to Filo and I also know that you were referring to me.
It doesn’t take a genius to work that out.
It is hilarious also that you claim not to follow the god of bst along with Syd and Filo.
All three of you jump to his defence whenever anyone disagrees with his biased points of view.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on August 13, 2022, 10:25:14 pm by Filo »

It is hilarious also that you claim not to follow the god of bst along with Syd and Filo.
All three of you jump to his defence whenever anyone disagrees with his biased points of view.

Pointing out your obsession is not jumping to his defence!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on August 13, 2022, 10:28:42 pm by drfchound »

Pointing out your obsession is not jumping to his defence!

Really!

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on August 13, 2022, 10:48:56 pm by Herman Hessian »
Goole.  Very few people on here type in as many swear words as our friend bst.

i know i don't post on here often these days, but i feel deeply offended

properly, deeply f**king offended

:lol:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on August 14, 2022, 08:44:03 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Not as hilarious as you ignoring the times I disagree with my not-leader. Obsessed and blinkered, I tells you.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on August 14, 2022, 09:23:46 am by IDM »
Please can we keep the

“I’m never going to agree with this/that poster, because I don’t like him/her, even when sometimes I actually agree but am too pig headed to say so”

stuff in off topic.?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 09:37:51 am by IDM »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on August 14, 2022, 09:33:30 am by drfchound »
Yep, agreed IDM.
People shouldn’t jump on a tongue in cheek post and turn it into something else.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on August 14, 2022, 09:42:42 am by idler »
To be fair hound if your pre match natter is about this forum and some of its posters then the club and team are doing something wrong.
All that I think about is the game in prospect.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on August 14, 2022, 09:46:33 am by drfchound »
To be fair hound if your pre match natter is about this forum and some of its posters then the club and team are doing something wrong.
All that I think about is the game in prospect.

Yeah, I know idler.
It is just such a shame that sometimes people read bad into what is intended as a tongue in cheek post.
Maybe I should allow for the more serious poster when I do that.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on August 14, 2022, 09:51:28 am by Bentley Bullet »

Not as hilarious as you ignoring the times I disagree with my not-leader. Obsessed and blinkered, I tells you.
There's respectfully disagreeing, and there's disrespectfully disagreeing. On the rare occasions that you disagree with your leader, it is at least respectful. On other, more common occasions when you show your support of his opinion against others, you are invariably disrespectful.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on August 14, 2022, 09:56:30 am by idler »
Come on lads there’s more than enough to worry about in the world than letting a poster with a different view get under your skin.
It is a football forum first and foremost, let’s just enjoy yesterday’s result and enjoy the weather.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on August 14, 2022, 11:09:46 am by Bentley Bullet »
idler, politics has always been a taboo subject best left personal, and as such, it was until recently. Can you imagine what pubs would be like if we had people constantly spouting their opinions off and telling others that disagreed with them that they are stupid, or words to that effect?

Typically on this forum, the ones who condemn it are the ones who get the blame.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on August 14, 2022, 11:13:30 am by Chris Black come back »
Heart warming rendition yesterday of “f**k the Tories” at various times during the game. Gives you hope for humanity!

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on August 14, 2022, 11:15:01 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
How did our idiots get on yesterday?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on August 14, 2022, 11:18:20 am by Chris Black come back »
Seemed fairly well behaved. Think the heat had got to them.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on August 14, 2022, 11:19:02 am by Bentley Bullet »
How did our idiots get on yesterday?
Spouting off about politics apparently.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on August 14, 2022, 11:19:35 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
Seemed fairly well behaved. Think the heat had got to them.

Can't say I blame them!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012