Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:24:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crowd at Scunthorpe  (Read 6060 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Crowd at Scunthorpe
« Reply #30 on May 17, 2018, 12:34:58 pm by ravenrover »
Genuinely didn't even know the place existed until Campsall rover started posting and even then I had no idea it was near or a part of Doncaster... :laugh:
Didn't Graham Rix come from  Campsall?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 17, 2018, 12:37:56 pm by selby »
  The  Belles at Campsall has been shut for quite some time, Anne's Arms at Sutton is still doing well and does good food if anyone is interested.
  B.B. I have always felt for people from Bentley, having the cross to bear of living near the prettiest little village in England that is Askern.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 17, 2018, 01:38:27 pm by RedJ »
Genuinely didn't even know the place existed until Campsall rover started posting and even then I had no idea it was near or a part of Doncaster... :laugh:

Give me strength!! How people know so little about there home town is embarrassing

Well I'm from the opposite side of town and Campsall is quite a way away from the town itself so... probably being a bit dramatic aren't you?

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 17, 2018, 08:33:06 pm by stuey »
  The  Belles at Campsall has been shut for quite some time, Anne's Arms at Sutton is still doing well and does good food if anyone is interested.
  B.B. I have always felt for people from Bentley, having the cross to bear of living near the prettiest little village in England that is Askern.

Is there another Askern I haven't seen? As "pretty"and "Askern" shouldn't be in the same sentence

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 17, 2018, 11:28:27 pm by Chris Black come back »

Never been there in my entire life. Would honestly struggle to put it at right end of Donny.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012