Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:10:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Everton Fans  (Read 972 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Everton Fans
« on August 31, 2023, 07:51:24 am by Filo »
That has to be the quietest set of fans ever to come to the Eco, I’ve heard 50 Crawley fans on a Tuesday night make more noise, as for the club, they’ll have a nice stadium in the Championship

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
Re: Everton Fans
« Reply #1 on August 31, 2023, 07:53:32 am by TonySoprano »
It really struck me just how quiet they were, passionate fans my arse.
They were 2nd best on and off the pitch.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 31, 2023, 07:55:31 am by Nudga »
I was saying the same right from 5 minutes in, I thought they were going to make a right racket. Fancy travelling all that way to just stand there like you're at a bus stop.
Part of being an away fan is to get behind your lads in someone else's backyard and outsing the home fans and take the piss.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 31, 2023, 08:00:00 am by roversdude »
They made more noise at the pub than in the ground

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 31, 2023, 08:57:36 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
TBF if I was supporting a team full millionaire footballers play that shite I'd be grumbling aswell.  Just think how annoyed we get at our guys who earn in a week what an Everton player earns in a few hours.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 31, 2023, 09:05:00 am by drfcsteve »
TBF if I was supporting a team full millionaire footballers play that shite I'd be grumbling aswell.  Just think how annoyed we get at our guys who earn in a week what an Everton player earns in a few hours.

True, but contrast them with when we played Newcastle. They were being done over by Mike Ashley at the time and had been relegated after suffering through an awful season, but it was still none stop noise for 90 minutes.

The Everton fans were just weird, silent (apart from booing them at half time), and then celebrating like they’d won the champions league for managing to edge passed us.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 31, 2023, 09:07:50 am by DRFC_AjA »
Yes the only time they showed passion was when they scored and the one who'd had a bit too much scouse pop tried to have a scrap

TinyPortal © 2005-2012