Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:13:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: IMF gives Tories a glowing report  (Read 27531 times)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
Re: IMF gives Tories a glowing report
« Reply #150 on May 30, 2012, 03:13:35 pm by mjdgreg »
End of debate I think. I have explained to you what the perils are of everyone simultaneously tightening their belts and Govt cutting back its spending at the same time.

Do you really think that everyone in the UK would simultaneously tighten their belts given their addiction to debt? No way that would happen. There aren't many folk out there with the iron willpower that I possess that would be capable of such a feat.

Also the government are still continuing to borrow many billions. The national debt is going to double over this parliament. They're already doing what you want them to do. Labour did the same on a more profligate level and that didn't work either. In your own words it isn't working. End of debate.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on May 30, 2012, 03:39:37 pm by mjdgreg »
Come on then, i'm game for that. Which webcam site will i have to signup to?

I did say it was a business you could run for the rest of your life. I suspect you've only got about 10 years left where anybody would be remotely interested in what you got up to with your webcam. That's if you haven't let yourself go already.

Just in case you are reasonably intelligent and have a bit of get up and go in you I will post a link which explains all about this marvellous opportunity. No tax to pay, no Tax Return to fill in. Can be done any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home. You could comfortably average an extra £200 per month income (I regularly make over £2,000 per month but then again I am the exception to the rule).

WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE IRON WILLPOWER LIKE WHAT I'VE GOT. THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT RISK FREE. HOWEVER IT VIRTUALLY IS, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE. EVEN IF YOU DO, PROVIDING YOU HARDLY MAKE ANY MISTAKES YOU WILL MAKE FAR MORE THAN YOU LOSE.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on May 30, 2012, 04:04:36 pm by donnyroversfc »
Come on then, i'm game for that. Which webcam site will i have to signup to?

I did say it was a business you could run for the rest of your life. I suspect you've only got about 10 years left where anybody would be remotely interested in what you got up to with your webcam. That's if you haven't let yourself go already.

Just in case you are reasonably intelligent and have a bit of get up and go in you I will post a link which explains all about this marvellous opportunity. No tax to pay, no Tax Return to fill in. Can be done any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home. You could comfortably average an extra £200 per month income (I regularly make over £2,000 per month but then again I am the exception to the rule).

WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE IRON WILLPOWER LIKE WHAT I'VE GOT. THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT RISK FREE. HOWEVER IT VIRTUALLY IS, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE. EVEN IF YOU DO, PROVIDING YOU HARDLY MAKE ANY MISTAKES YOU WILL MAKE FAR MORE THAN YOU LOSE.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

You said all i would need is a computer and an internet connection... Now you're saying i need 'iron willpower' too.  You and your lover David Cameron have some striking similarities judging by that.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #153 on May 30, 2012, 05:16:43 pm by jucyberry »
Ok Mick, what happens if.......
you have never smoked,
 don't drink,
 don't go on holiday,
 don't have meals out or take aways,
 last bought ONE item of clothing three year ago,
 have no insurance ,
no credit cards,
 no savings,
never learned to drive,
no sky...

When your only 'extravigance' is the cheapest internet you can find..

It would be pretty darned hard to tighten that belt any more than it already is..Yes I spend every penny I get in, I'm such a little profligate I tend to throw every penny I have left after paying my bills at Mr. Sainsbury...

On a different note, how does the sexy little flirtation Dave seems to be having with that naughty boy Tony leave you feeling?

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on May 30, 2012, 09:05:56 pm by mjdgreg »
Ok Mick, what happens if.......
you have never smoked,
 don't drink,
 don't go on holiday,
 don't have meals out or take aways,
 last bought ONE item of clothing three year ago,
 have no insurance ,
no credit cards,

no savings,
never learned to drive,
no sky...

When your only 'extravigance' is the cheapest internet you can find..

It would be pretty darned hard to tighten that belt any more than it already is..Yes I spend every penny I get in, I'm such a little profligate I tend to throw every penny I have left after paying my bills at Mr. Sainsbury...

On a different note, how does the sexy little flirtation Dave seems to be having with that naughty boy Tony leave you feeling?

You are excused from hardening up as you are already well hard. Some advice though that you may find useful. I used to do all my shopping at Sainsburys but now do as much of it at Lidl as possible. Saves me about £10 a week. Like you I am also well hard.

It may also pay to try and find a nice man with lots of money. Before you ask, I am already taken.

As far as Tony goes I can take it. When you love yourself as much as I love me then it's no problem. We all know that secretly Tony is a Tory. 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:08:44 pm by mjdgreg »

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #155 on May 30, 2012, 10:12:30 pm by jucyberry »
I checkmate you with, no car, nearest aldi's 13 miles from me, Sturdy little pony I might be, but weight lifter I'm not .. I couldn't carry it home, plus it would cost me nearly £7 for the return bus fare.....Sainsburys deliver for £3.75 on orders over £40 or if you shop tues, wed or thurs it's free delivery on orders over £100..

Plus I get nectar points which I'm saving for xmas...  :thumbsup:

And as I've said before i don't impulse shop that way either..

If I had a rich man I still wouldn't drink, smoke have credit cards (I don't believe in them).. clothes are purely functunal, shoes the same... I don't think I could be extravigant if i tried tbh.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012