Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:21:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Job in UK  (Read 34787 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Job in UK
« Reply #240 on May 28, 2018, 12:55:45 pm by wilts rover »
Like RedJ I have never heard of this particular agency but they do seem genuine - been in business since 2012 - so you should be OK with the ad. And yes £300-350 is very cheap to pay for accommodation in Oxford, I would expect it to be double that.

I had a quick google for 'Romanian Recruitment Agency UK' and there are several that come up. It might be worthwhile you doing that and sending your CV to all of them too?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on May 28, 2018, 01:04:55 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The accomodation may be a tiny room in a shared house.

DevilMayCry

• VSC Member
« Reply #242 on May 29, 2018, 07:10:36 am by DevilMayCry »
@ hoolahoop, Yes, I have my degrees translated in english since 2014. My degrees are: Control and Expertize of Food Products, and Special Technologies in Food Industry.

I can post my cv here, even if it's personal. Only my address, phone number and email are in the cv, not other personal details.

@ wilts rover, I applied at some agencies that seems legit. The problem is that many romanian recruitment agencies are not. There are some websites (here) where people told that they contacted that agencies, they had at interview at the agency headquarters, they had to pay 300-400 pounds and the agencies told them to wait their call...and they waited, and waited, and after that they went to the agency headquarters and didn't found nothing there....Even my father was tricked like this a few years ago
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 07:13:36 am by DevilMayCry »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012