Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:18:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: small things that really piss you off  (Read 36219 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: small things that really piss you off
« Reply #180 on March 06, 2015, 09:32:13 pm by Bentley Bullet »
A bit irrational but it bugs me when I get a pint of beer served in a glass with another brand of beer's name on it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on March 08, 2015, 02:39:23 pm by colfromdonny »
Tennis players who need three balls to decide which one to use then bat them to the ball boys/girls to pick up.  THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, USE THE FIRST ONE!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #182 on March 08, 2015, 04:06:04 pm by RobTheRover »
Watching the Davis Cup game by any chance,  Col?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on March 08, 2015, 04:06:38 pm by RobTheRover »
Wives

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on March 08, 2015, 04:17:56 pm by colfromdonny »
Watching the Davis Cup game by any chance,  Col?
haha yes

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on March 08, 2015, 06:27:41 pm by grayx »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on March 08, 2015, 08:30:44 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Sunday nights stopping in.

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on March 12, 2015, 09:30:56 pm by colfromdonny »
Not being able to buy a football shirt without the sponsors logo.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #188 on March 13, 2015, 11:13:16 am by GM-MarkB »
The price of petrol slowy creeping up again...

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on March 13, 2015, 12:44:57 pm by Boomstick »
Weddings, f**king hate them

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #190 on March 13, 2015, 09:54:58 pm by grayx »
The price of petrol slowy creeping up again...
[/quote

Glad you noticed that.. Im sure its going up twice a day at minute. Little publicity tho.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #191 on March 13, 2015, 10:06:48 pm by Nudga »
Petty squabbles decending on every thread.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #192 on March 13, 2015, 10:16:38 pm by grayx »
Going to a bar,nobody waiting, and nobody there to serve you. There should be a law that says you can serve yourself.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #193 on March 13, 2015, 11:29:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Petty squabbles decending on every thread.

No they f**king don't, d**khead.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #194 on March 14, 2015, 01:35:09 am by IC1967 »
Red Nose Day. It's just an excuse for overpaid talentless celebrities to salve their consciences by doing a bit of charity work. It makes my piss boil that they want the average Joe to pay money over while they still live in their mansions leading an extravagant lifestyle.

You f**kers have got more than enough money. Part with some of it and live in a normal house and drive a normal car before you lecture us about giving money to charity. 

What Africa needs is a fair deal on trade not charity from rich people in the West. While ever they have to rely on charity they'll never learn to stand on their own two feet.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on March 14, 2015, 06:37:49 am by Nudga »
f**kin Ebay, and f**kin useless Chinese Ebay sellers.

They have just dicked me out of £60 the Kitsons.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #196 on March 14, 2015, 06:46:00 am by Donnywolf »
Going to a bar,nobody waiting, and nobody there to serve you. There should be a law that says you can serve yourself.

Going to a Bar where one other person is waiting but when more arrive and the Stafff return and they don't say "who is next"

However when they DO ask it becomes a free for all and usually the last f****r to stroll up often try to claim they are "next".

Another f... you jack I am ok mentality I am afraid

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #197 on March 14, 2015, 11:41:00 am by IC1967 »

Going to a Bar where one other person is waiting but when more arrive and the Stafff return and they don't say "who is next"

However when they DO ask it becomes a free for all and usually the last f****r to stroll up often try to claim they are "next".

I think you'll find the reason why some people get served before others who've been waiting longer is is bit more subtle than you might think. I never have a problem getting served at a bar no matter how busy it is. This puzzled me so one night I asked the young lass behind the bar what she thought the reason for this might be.

She said if you think about it a lot of bar staff are on the minimum wage or less. So why should they give a toss about who gets served first. I said to her yes but that doesn't explain why I always seem to have no trouble. She said look, by and large us bar staff are fit young ladies so who do you think we are going to want to serve? She said it's obvious. If there are fit looking blokes on the other side of the bar then they are going to get served first. She said those that have been waiting the longest usually have a face like thunder and aren't very good looking.

Suddenly it all made sense.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #198 on March 14, 2015, 11:45:44 am by Filo »
Persistant internet forum WUMS

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on March 14, 2015, 06:31:57 pm by Orlandokarla »

I think you'll find the reason why some people get served before others who've been waiting longer is is bit more subtle than you might think. I never have a problem getting served at a bar no matter how busy it is. This puzzled me so one night I asked the young lass behind the bar what she thought the reason for this might be.

She said if you think about it a lot of bar staff are on the minimum wage or less. So why should they give a toss about who gets served first. I said to her yes but that doesn't explain why I always seem to have no trouble. She said look, by and large us bar staff are fit young ladies so who do you think we are going to want to serve? She said it's obvious. If there are fit looking blokes on the other side of the bar then they are going to get served first. She said those that have been waiting the longest usually have a face like thunder and aren't very good looking.

Perhaps you're just well practiced at the art of seeking attention?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #200 on March 14, 2015, 07:09:41 pm by IC1967 »
Perhaps you just find it difficult to get served at the bar?

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #201 on March 15, 2015, 03:54:05 pm by Orlandokarla »
Perhaps you :police: just find it difficult to get served at the bar?
I've never had that problem, but thank you for your concern.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #202 on March 15, 2015, 07:28:36 pm by Donnywolf »

... and how do you get on when the Staff are nice fit young men ? Still as successful I wonder

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #203 on March 15, 2015, 08:50:42 pm by IC1967 »
Whatever floats your boat. If you like going to those kind of bars then fair play. Live and let live I say. I'm very broad minded.

Personally I prefer bars with fit young ladies in them.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #204 on March 16, 2015, 08:36:37 am by Donnywolf »
Trust you to twist a perfectly harmless / unloaded / not a trick question

I did not mean a Gay Bar - so I will try again. How do you (that is you IC 1967) get served if you go into a Bar / Pub and the Staff just happened to be all male that night ?

Do you still get served as quickly ?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #205 on March 16, 2015, 09:53:58 am by idler »
Would you want him at your bar any longer than necessary?
Thought not, he'd be served first every time.😜

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #206 on March 16, 2015, 10:37:49 am by IC1967 »

I did not mean a Gay Bar - so I will try again. How do you (that is you IC 1967) get served if you go into a Bar / Pub and the Staff just happened to be all male that night ?

Sorry. I now see where you're coming from. In this instance I send my fit wife to the bar. She flashes her eye lashes and hey presto gets served straight away.

I'm a modern man and take my wife out with me most times I go out even if it's with the lads (as long as she's up to date with the housework).

There is the odd occasion where I'm out just with the lads and she's at home catching up on the housework. How do I go on in these situations I hear you ask?

Again there is a very simple solution. I suss out who is the fittest bird waiting to get served. I then sweet talk her into buying my drink for me. Once she has done my work I then tell her I'm married and off limits. You should see the looks of disappointment I get.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:24:04 am by IC1967 »

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #207 on March 16, 2015, 10:42:16 am by bobjimwilly »
There is the odd occasion where I'm out just with the lads and she's at home catching up on the housework. How do I go on in these situations I hear you ask?

Again there is a very simple solution. I suss out who is the fittest bird waiting to get served. I then sweet talk her into buying my drink for me. Once she has done my work I then tell her I'm married and off limits. You should see the looks of disappointment I get.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #208 on March 16, 2015, 01:16:46 pm by Donnywolf »

Sorry. I now see where you're coming from. In this instance I send my fit wife to the bar. She flashes her eye lashes and hey presto gets served straight away.

I'm a modern man and take my wife out with me most times I go out even if it's with the lads (as long as she's up to date with the housework).

Ok cheers

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #209 on March 16, 2015, 06:33:48 pm by The Red Baron »
Just thinking. Maybe this thread has run its course?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012