Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:59:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Who are you going to vote for at the general election?

UKIP
13 (16.3%)
Tory
20 (25%)
LibDem
5 (6.3%)
Green
10 (12.5%)
Labour
32 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Voting Intention  (Read 30199 times)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: Voting Intention
« Reply #30 on April 30, 2015, 08:52:18 pm by BobG »
That's really quite funny Wilts. Our Resident Idiot didn't know that the Tory party comprises the Conservative AND the Unionist parties. Has done for a very long time too. So the Tory party of which he is so proud have had a significant stake in Northern Ireland for a very long time. They do care. They have to.  Why, do you think. the Tory govt has not attacked the funding of N Ireland to anything like the degree it has in Wales, Scotland and northern England?!

Mick lad. It's time you stopped frothing at the mouth and learned a few facts. Even though I can't see your posts you are making me laugh out loud just about every single day still. This one's a cracker. Go do another one. You might just calm down a bit and be able to learn to think before you write.

BobG

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 30, 2015, 09:17:35 pm by IC1967 »
That's really quite funny Wilts. Our Resident Idiot didn't know that the Tory party comprises the Conservative AND the Unionist parties. Has done for a very long time too. So the Tory party of which he is so proud have had a significant stake in Northern Ireland for a very long time. They do care. They have to.  Why, do you think. the Tory govt has not attacked the funding of N Ireland to anything like the degree it has in Wales, Scotland and northern England?!

Mick lad. It's time you stopped frothing at the mouth and learned a few facts. Even though I can't see your posts you are making me laugh out loud just about every single day still. This one's a cracker. Go do another one. You might just calm down a bit and be able to learn to think before you write.

BobG

Of course I knew the name of the party. What you lefties need to realise is that it's just a name. Once we get rid of the other sponging parts of the UK it can easily be changed.

Now just admit it daft Bob, you are secretly reading all my posts. You just can't help yourself. We all know it and you say you're not reading them because it's a convenient excuse for not answering my pertinent questions. Pathetic.

At least you've stopped with the homo erotic nonsense.

IC1967

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 30, 2015, 09:55:26 pm by BobG »
You're just like Pavlov's dog y'know Mick.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 01, 2015, 10:38:47 am by IC1967 »
You're just like Pavlov's dog y'know Mick.

BobG

That's a much better criticism. See. There's no need to swear and indulge your homo erotic fantasies. You strike me as having a reasonable amount of intelligence. If you're going to have a go at me use your brain and try to stop posting like someone who has spent all his life in the gutter.

You should see some of the abuse I've had thrown at me. Take a leaf out of my book. On the whole I've managed to rise above it.

Ask yourself a question. Who is the better man? The abuser/bully or the person on the receiving end who rises above it?

I think you know the answer.

Now get an abject apology sorted for all the horrid things you've said about me and maybe we can start afresh.

Get on with it man. You'll feel so much better.

IC1967

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 01, 2015, 10:44:18 am by IC1967 »
Well. I'm feeling very pleased with myself today. Who'd have thought that on such a hard left forum that UKIP and the Tories would have a bigger share of the vote than Labour.

It just goes to show that my exposing leftie ideology for what it is has changed a lot of minds.

This has given me great encouragement and given me fresh impetus to carry on my good work as the voice of reason.

Silly Billy's blood pressure will be off the scale.

Get in.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 01, 2015, 11:34:57 am by BobG »
Pavlov's dog redoubled! You really are very funny Mick. You are so, so, SO bloody predictable. It's hysterical. I bet I could tell you what your next post is going to be about.

Love an kisses

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 01, 2015, 11:46:35 am by IC1967 »
Pavlov's dog redoubled! You really are very funny Mick. You are so, so, SO bloody predictable. It's hysterical. I bet I could tell you what your next post is going to be about.

Love an kisses

BobG

Look. I've been accused of being contradictory without a shred of evidence. You claim you've blocked me then reply to my posts! Now that's what I call a contradiction. You couldn't make it up.

Look. Since you've obviously not blocked me could you please answer the questions on TTIP. Foolish Wilts would be very grateful if you could clear that one up as I've been running rings around him on that one.

I must congratulate you on the tenor of your recent responses. You've still got a way to go, but you're getting there.

It might not be a bad idea to go back over all your posts attacking me and cleaning them up. This would restore a small bit of your credibility around here.

Not quite sure you've managed to get rid of the homo erotic tendencies ending your post with 'Love and kisses' but it is an improvement.

Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll get there in the end.

Now where the hell is that abject apology?

IC1967

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on May 01, 2015, 12:53:36 pm by The Red Baron »

BobG

Bob- I think the Unionist bit these days only relates to the fact that the Conservative Party is in favour of maintaining the Union. They have no formal links to any of the Unionist Parties in NI.

They did link up with the Ulster Unionists before the last GE but it caused controversy and the one UU MP left the party because she would not take the Tory whip at Westminster. She was elected as an Independent Unionist.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 01, 2015, 07:54:54 pm by wilts rover »
Ooh I love it when someone abuses me personally by name - it means you are really getting to them. No need to answer the question about TTIP Bob, it is actually about Mick's ability to read and the extend of his truthfullness and dishonesty. Which I have conclusively proven is non-existant.

And just to confirm that he claims to have known something that his earlier statement shows he didn't! Contradictory as ever.

Should I add this to your list of apologies Mick or do you prefer to give me one all-embracing one?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 01, 2015, 09:21:31 pm by IC1967 »
Ooh I love it when someone abuses me personally by name - it means you are really getting to them. No need to answer the question about TTIP Bob, it is actually about Mick's ability to read and the extend of his truthfullness and dishonesty. Which I have conclusively proven is non-existant.

And just to confirm that he claims to have known something that his earlier statement shows he didn't! Contradictory as ever.

Should I add this to your list of apologies Mick or do you prefer to give me one all-embracing one?

What on earth does 'the extend of his truthfullness' mean?

:crying:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 02, 2015, 11:04:13 am by GazLaz »
Heading back towards being evens each in the PM market. Ed's poor performance on QT resulted in a massive drift.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 02, 2015, 11:10:26 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Gaz

In betting money perhaps. Not in the polls. Three polls yesterday. Labour ahead in 2. Level in 1.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 02, 2015, 11:35:27 am by GazLaz »
Yes I saw that as well, I'm inclined to follow bet fair though as opposed to the polls. To be honest in truth I don't think anyone has a clue what will happen, I think there could be a very turbulent month coming up, and it might end up being uncertain for a lot longer than that. I think the chances of another GE in the next year is only about 3/1 ish.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on May 02, 2015, 12:38:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
One thing is pretty clear. Whoever is PM after next week, we are going to be in utterly unchartered waters. It's not going to be like 2010 where there was a solid numerical majority for a pair of parties combined. It wasn't absolutely nailed in in those circumstances that there HAD to be a stable coalition (could have been a minority Tory Govt with LD support on a case by case basis). But once the LDs had chosen to go the coalition route, that WAS a stable grouping.

This is not going to happen after next week. Firstly, unless the polls are way off or unless there is a major swing in the last week, no pair of parties are going to have anything close to even a wafer-thin majority, nevermind the clunking great 60-odd seat majority that the current coalition has had.

So, whoever does manage to cobble something together next week, it'll be a rickety edifice, relying on back room deals and arm-twisting to work. It'll mean that the PM has the outward appearance of being weak, even though behind the scenes, there'll be some fearfully hard and tough politicking going on.

Just remember that it could be either Miliband or Cameron who ends up in the unenviable position. The loser will make a big play on the winner being a haplessly weak PM, at the beck and call of smaller parties. That will be irrelevant. The winner will be trying to do their best with a horrifically difficult situation.

Fascinating politics, the like of which we've never seen in this country.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on May 02, 2015, 01:52:33 pm by BobG »
Even the minority Labour government supported by the Libs in the 70's wasn't in such a tough position as this is going to be. You can see the headlines in the Mail now, can't you, if it's Milliband who gets the short straw?

BobG

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on May 02, 2015, 03:10:40 pm by The Red Baron »
Yes I saw that as well, I'm inclined to follow bet fair though as opposed to the polls. To be honest in truth I don't think anyone has a clue what will happen, I think there could be a very turbulent month coming up, and it might end up being uncertain for a lot longer than that. I think the chances of another GE in the next year is only about 3/1 ish.

More likely than 3-1 against, I would think. Well worth a bet.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on May 02, 2015, 03:44:42 pm by IC1967 »

I see you lefties are getting worried. So you should be. Why on earth do you think I now want Labour to form a minority government? It will be shambolic from start to finish (2 years max). Look what's happened to them in Scotland. The same thing can happen to them in England.

If I were you I'd be voting to keep Labour out. I still think the Tories will get an overall majority. Worst case they'll form a coalition with the LibDems again.

I'm praying I'm wrong as a Labour victory will see them finished.

Come on Ed! Get your finger out!

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on May 02, 2015, 04:23:43 pm by IC1967 »
Right. This poll has been up long enough. The results are conclusive.

This forum is now more right wing than left wing.

Billy bullshit and his cronies have failed miserably and the voice of reason has triumphed against overwhelming odds.

Get in.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:31:18 pm by IC1967 »

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on May 02, 2015, 06:05:35 pm by The Red Baron »
One thing is pretty clear. Whoever is PM after next week, we are going to be in utterly unchartered waters. It's not going to be like 2010 where there was a solid numerical majority for a pair of parties combined. It wasn't absolutely nailed in in those circumstances that there HAD to be a stable coalition (could have been a minority Tory Govt with LD support on a case by case basis). But once the LDs had chosen to go the coalition route, that WAS a stable grouping.

This is not going to happen after next week. Firstly, unless the polls are way off or unless there is a major swing in the last week, no pair of parties are going to have anything close to even a wafer-thin majority, nevermind the clunking great 60-odd seat majority that the current coalition has had.

So, whoever does manage to cobble something together next week, it'll be a rickety edifice, relying on back room deals and arm-twisting to work. It'll mean that the PM has the outward appearance of being weak, even though behind the scenes, there'll be some fearfully hard and tough politicking going on.

Just remember that it could be either Miliband or Cameron who ends up in the unenviable position. The loser will make a big play on the winner being a haplessly weak PM, at the beck and call of smaller parties. That will be irrelevant. The winner will be trying to do their best with a horrifically difficult situation.

Fascinating politics, the like of which we've never seen in this country.

I suppose the only possible parallel would be the December 1923 GE when the Tories under Baldwin were the largest party but we ended up with a short lived minority Labour government with Liberal support. However it was very much a three -party situation. There could be several parties holding the balance of power this time.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on May 02, 2015, 06:24:04 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I see you lefties are getting worried. So you should be. Why on earth do you think I now want Labour to form a minority government? It will be shambolic from start to finish (2 years max). Look what's happened to them in Scotland. The same thing can happen to them in England.

If I were you I'd be voting to keep Labour out. I still think the Tories will get an overall majority. Worst case they'll form a coalition with the LibDems again.

And it's clearly demonstrated just how UKIP are going to split the Tory vote and let Labour in.

Get in.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on May 02, 2015, 07:16:20 pm by wilts rover »
Greens and Lib Dems holding the balance of power, hmm, well...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on May 02, 2015, 09:42:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

And it's clearly demonstrated just how UKIP are going to split the Tory vote and let Labour in.

Get in.

I see Mick is applying his policy of laying off his bets to his predictions now.

It's understandable given how often he's made a cock of himself by predicting that A would happen only to see B happen, where B is the complete opposite of A.

But I'm sure there's a word for people like that. Not sure which one matches best.

Spineless?
Gutless?
Laughable?

Take your pick.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on May 02, 2015, 09:51:01 pm by bpoolrover »
Must say it's a closer vote than I thought it would be

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on May 02, 2015, 09:56:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Who did you think would pull away Bpool?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on May 02, 2015, 10:16:20 pm by IC1967 »

Get in.

I hope you're right but must ask how you have come to this conclusion based on 51 votes on a forum. Correct me if I'm wrong but a sample size of only 51 is not something to be basing such a bold statement on.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on May 02, 2015, 10:23:39 pm by IC1967 »
Who did you think would pull away Bpool?

Are you thick? It's obvious he thought Labour would easily win the poll. Well it just goes to show how persuasive my arguments have been and how you have failed abysmally every time you've gone up against me.

You thought you were Billy know it all. You must be sick as a pig at my powers of persuasion. Well I've got some advice for you. Get over yourself.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on May 03, 2015, 12:02:43 am by IC1967 »

Get in.

I see Mick is applying his policy of laying off his bets to his predictions now.

It's understandable given how often he's made a cock of himself by predicting that A would happen only to see B happen, where B is the complete opposite of A.

But I'm sure there's a word for people like that. Not sure which one matches best.

Spineless?
Gutless?
Laughable?

Take your pick.

Excuse me. I've been consistent in predicting a Tory majority. No change there. The next likeliest scenario IMHO is a Tory LibDem coalition. No change there.

Recently I changed my mind about what I wanted the outcome to be. I want Labour to form a minority government that will fail abysmally and be unelectable for a generation.

You sir are trying to make out I've changed my prediction to suit the current polls. I haven't. You as usual try to twist things to suit your own agenda. You're just a bad loser and everyone can see through your stupidity when you make the above remarks.

Get over yourself and get an abject apology sorted pronto.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on May 03, 2015, 02:52:09 am by BobG »
Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Our Resident Idiot is getting even worse! THREE consecutive posts now! You poor dear Mick. Didn't the thrapping work very well then? You have to do it again? Can't get it up these days what with all that sitting around you do? Poor lad. Or is it verbal diarroeah you've got?

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you our Resident Idiot, Mick. The Pavlovian bitch. The pillock who can't construct a post. The fool who can't restrain himself. The liar who never stops lying. The loser who makes predictions and then backtracks on pretty well all of them when events prove him wrong - again. The laughing stock who spouts so much shite you have to wonder just what happens every 28 days? Oh. And did I say he is a liar? Thats l i a r.

Mick me lad. Tell me. How long is your nose?

BobG
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:59:55 am by BobG »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on May 03, 2015, 03:13:31 am by BobG »
I thought I'd copy you Mick. Just this once like.

I thought folk might like to be reminded of your most salient trait: you lie. Yep. You are a liar Mick. Incontrovertibly and unceasingly. What's it like to not know the meaning of truth? To know that every single person on this forum - except your made up clones of course -  despises you as a result? Mind, I suppose our Resident Idiot is so dense and impervious to thought that he'll never know the full meaning.

Keep it up Mick lad. You're giving us endless hours of entertainment.  I might even type out some of the choice quotes I got from my one of my friends. He's the psychologist I told you about. He's rather concerned about you actually. He thinks you are in pretty urgent need of serious help. I told him you didn't need help. What you need is a rope.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on May 03, 2015, 11:40:43 am by IC1967 »
I genuinely fear for your mental health daft Bob. Your obsession with having a go at me (even though allegedly you don't read my posts) is incomprehensible. Your constant use of homo erotic comments is very worrying.

You sound like a very sad old man who is very bitter and twisted. You need to be spending more time with your psychologist mate but as a patient.

Get well soon.

IC1967

TinyPortal © 2005-2012