Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:42:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Orgreave  (Read 36905 times)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Orgreave
« Reply #30 on June 17, 2015, 08:24:07 am by GazLaz »
Are we close to finding out who Mad Mick actually is then Wilts?

Get in.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on June 17, 2015, 03:49:13 pm by BobG »
My understanding, Gaz, is that there is quite a significant handful of folk on here who do know the real identity of our Resident Idiot. I don't. But then, I would be ashamed to know someone as foolish as that plonker.

And if he is a copper, he has amply confirmed all my thoughts, developed through experience gathered over decades, about the mental capacity of our wonderful police.

Cheers

BobG
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:50:28 pm by BobG »

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 25, 2015, 10:13:27 am by wing commander »
    At risk of upsetting everybody...The right descision was made...There is no point in dragging something up that achieves little..It was so long ago and things have moved on so much that it would be a waste of money and no lessons would be learnt..Of course there was grave crimes committed by the police
   I must also say that some  of you need to have a bit of realism about you...I have lots of friends and work mates who took part in these pickets over yourkshire and the stories they tell of what they were instructed to do by the NUM reps travelling around picket lines in there mini buses was just as bad if not worse ...So lets not try and portray everyone was just peacefully demonstrating because they weren't....

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on June 25, 2015, 01:39:00 pm by IC1967 »
At last. Another voice of reason.

Its so typical of the lefties that they see the issue as black or white. They only see the wrongdoing of the police and completely ignore the wrongdoing of the miners.

IC1967 (no aliases here)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on June 25, 2015, 06:07:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wing Co
1) Wrongdoing on both sides. That is a non sequitur. I've pointed out before (and people who don't want to listen to it ignore this - I can't understand why) that dozens of miners WERE arrested and WERE prosecuted.

2) The issue is not about who hit whom, or who went OTT on the day. The issue is about what appears to have been a concerted attempted, possibly directed from very high up, to frame men by fabricating evidence in an attempt to get them sent down for a long time. Potentially for life.

3) There is no question that evidence was fabricated. That is beyond dispute.

4) If there was specific evidence against specific miners of criminal activity, they should have been prosecuted and convicted. But no genuine evidence was ever brought to court.

5) Instead, prosecutions were brought on the basis of fabricated evidence. Which raises the most serious questions. Who decided to fabricate the evidence? Who decided that those who had fabricated evidence on such a serious charge should not be disciplined or prosecuted.

Those are the issues. The IPCC has said that the SOLE reason they are not taking this further is because it happened a long time ago and that if it was more recent, they would undoubtedly be taking further action.

So the conclusion is that senior police (and politicians?) can engage in a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice in the most serious way possible, and can get away scot free if they can hold out for long enough.

You think that's fine? I think it undermines the whole concept of democratic society. It's ironic that this decision has been made in the same year that we are celebrating the 700th anniversary of Magna Carta, which was intended precisely to prevent this sort of arbitrary abuse of power against common people. We claim that as a pillar of our society and we scoff at banana republics where the authorities are let off the leash and allowed to trample over the basic principles of justice. But when it happens in our own country, if the perpetrators are sufficiently influential, we turn a blind eye.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 25, 2015, 11:07:31 pm by BobG »
Have you noticed how, for the very first time ever, the toothless Oversight Committee of one of the Intelligence Services has come to the conclusion, just this month, that actions had been taken illegally? Now, a few things flow from that startling conclusion:

1) What prompted such a poodle of a committee to do such a thing? I've got a few suggestions, but they're only my ideas. I'm sure you can all work out your own for what is an absolutely staggering event.

2) Where was the hullaballoo in the press about behaviour, directed against individual citizens of this country, that was agreed by a committee of the House of Commons, to be illegal? Well, there wasn't one was there? Again, why?

3) What does 2) and its reasons say about the value placed upon the rule of law? The rights of individuals? The moral status of those with the power to have made the decisisons to act illegally?

4) Where does Magna Carta fit in these days when these actions can be allowed to take place, eventually be grudgingly acknowledged and ultimately be hardly reported anywhere?

I keep saying it. But I'm going to say it again. There are an awful lot of people, and behaviours, in this country that are criminal, corrupt, vicious, conspiratorial and exploitative. But still we sail on blithely.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on June 26, 2015, 08:45:17 am by IC1967 »
The miners started it!!!

IC1967 (no aliases here)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on June 26, 2015, 10:13:13 am by Glyn_Wigley »
The miners started it!!!

IC1967 (no aliases here)

Funny, I don't remember them framing coppers at all.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 26, 2015, 11:11:10 am by IC1967 »
The miners started it!!!

IC1967 (no aliases here)

Funny, I don't remember them framing coppers at all.

You also don't remember that the police were heavily outnumbered and had bricks and bottles etc thrown at them.

I repeat - THE MINERS STARTED IT!!!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on June 26, 2015, 05:24:26 pm by wilts rover »
Which as you have been told several time has got nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of the thread, which is the corruption and deception of the police AFTER the event.

Your brother one of the bent coppers involved then?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 26, 2015, 05:37:23 pm by IC1967 »
THE MINERS STARTED IT!!!

IC1967 (no aliases here)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on June 26, 2015, 06:18:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
 :zzz:

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on June 26, 2015, 10:04:34 pm by BobG »
Funny how our Resident Idiot has removed all his contact details isn't it? Not getting a tad paranoid are we Mick? Tut tut.

Bob

Marydene Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on June 26, 2015, 10:23:19 pm by Marydene Rover »
Wilts you are bang out of order to suggest that I may be a bent cop involved in Orgreave. You know well that I worked for the Humberside Police I remember how we were first acquainted. If I recall I gave your son a lift from Cottingham to Doncaster and arranged a seat on a coach that I ran to the cup final at Cardiff.
I believe I treated both you and your son with the utmost respect throughout and I am disappointed that you have chosen to take such a cheap shot.
For the record I am no longer a Police Officer, I've recently retired.
I joined the Police 18 months after Orgreave so no I wasn't there neither do I know anyone who was there.
To surprise you yet further I am a member of the Labour Party.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on June 26, 2015, 10:49:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Funny how our Resident Idiot has removed all his contact details isn't it? Not getting a tad paranoid are we Mick? Tut tut.

Bob

Why would you want to seek out his contact details?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on June 26, 2015, 11:19:19 pm by wilts rover »
Marydene

a) I dont have any children.
b) Although I know several members of the police, to my knowledge we have never met
c) I drove from Wiltshire to Cardiff

As a recently retired member of the constabulary with connections to people who were serving at the time of the miner's strike, perhaps you would care to comment on the subject of this thread? As your brother doesn't appear to wish to.

Respect to you for appearing and confirming my suspicions btw.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on June 26, 2015, 11:23:52 pm by BobG »
I wouldn't BB. Why would anybody? What is interesting is the removal of the details that were previously present, and the possible reasons the fool had for doing so.

Cheers

BobG

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on June 26, 2015, 11:27:23 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I wouldn't BB. Why would anybody? What is interesting is the removal of the details that were previously present, and the possible reasons the fool had for doing so.

Cheers

BobG

With respect, you must have seeked them out to establish that they were missing.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on June 26, 2015, 11:28:53 pm by IC1967 »
Look daft Bob. I feel it is my duty to inform you that you are fast becoming the laughing stock of the forum. I'm surprised your mates haven't PM'd you to let you know. With mates like that who needs enemies.

You claim to have me on ignore. Take my advice. Ignore me. You can't handle anyone having a different opinion to you. It's pathetic. I do genuinely feel sorry for you. You must lead such a sad life if you can get so worked up about my posts (that you ignore).

Get over it for the good of your health.

IC1967 (no removal of contact details here)

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on June 26, 2015, 11:48:17 pm by IC1967 »
Wilts, you are a total disgrace. To imply someone that you don't even know may be a bent copper is behaviour of the most reprehensible kind.

How you've got the nerve to reply to  Marydene without offering an abject apology says a lot about you.

My piss is really boiling and you have done yourself no favours on this forum. You have lost all respect from any right minded person and in future you will always be tainted by your totally unfounded, slanderous allegation.

IC1967 (my piss has turned to steam)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on June 27, 2015, 12:05:34 am by BobG »
No BB. Observant people notice things. And ask questions about the interesting things they observe.

In this case the absence of the information, its removal, sticks out like a sore thumb. Or hadn't you noticed it?

Bob
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:15:02 am by BobG »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on June 27, 2015, 12:15:23 am by Bentley Bullet »
No BB. Observant people notice things. And ask questions about the interesting things they observe.

In this case the absence of the information, its removal, sticks out like a sore thumb. Or hadn't you noticed?

Bob

No I haven't noticed! Where do you find the information?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on June 27, 2015, 01:08:36 am by BobG »
:):) Just look at the place where your name shows - to the left of each post. I wish I could draw an arrow!

Anyway, almost everyone has a picture there along with their name and a number of little icons which take you to their website, their email, their IM etc etc. Good ole Mick has taken all his away. Everything. I find that curious in the extreme. Is he paranoid? Is he afraid someone is going to get in contact with him? Is he afraid his nasty little secret will spill out? Or is he just afraid to face his fellow men?

One could, of course, consider all sorts of theories about why he's chosen just now to take this bizarre step. Remember, he's been conspicuous by his absence at least twice this last few weeks. The forum actually functioned sensibly for a change! Is his conscience troubling him at long last? Is he becoming afraid of the potential consequences of his manifold idiocy? Is he hiding from everyone, everywhere - not just on here? Whatever, he is a very inadequate man and this plainly reinforces the impression he continues to give.

Cheers!

BobG

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on June 27, 2015, 01:18:08 am by Bentley Bullet »
I've not got a personal vendetta here but how do you know if you've blocked him?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on June 27, 2015, 07:35:28 am by wilts rover »
IC1967

If you wish to take a straight question as reprehensible behaviour - that says little about my behaviour, but does continue to add weight to the theory of some people on the forum that you have something to hide.

You also appear to have overlooked Maydene's totally incorrect assertions about me - and how that reflects on the accuracy and integrity of members of the police force - which is the subject of the thread.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on June 27, 2015, 10:45:30 am by IC1967 »
Wilts, if you can't see that what you did was probably the worst piece of abuse/slander there has ever been on this forum then there is no hope for you. I should know. I've been on the receiving end of a lot of it myself from the usual suspects.

I shall proceed with dealing with you with zero respect in future.

You are the vilest human being it has been my displeasure to come across in my life (even worse than daft Bob) and you will in future be treated as such.

IC1967 (nothing to hide here)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on June 27, 2015, 10:52:20 am by wilts rover »
Aww didums...

Why did you withold from the forum that a member of your family was a member of the police force for many years?

In his time in Humberside Constabulary did Marydene Rover ever come across any instances of police corruption or wrong doing?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on June 27, 2015, 11:06:46 am by IC1967 »
I have neither confirmed or denied that Marydene is a member of my family. Marydene has neither confirmed or denied this as well. Because he occasionally supports some of my posts some of you have decided he must be related to me.

Even if he was, whether he was a police officer or not has no bearing on what I post. I post the truth. You lefties post lies to try and indulge in either Tory or police bashing.

You should be totally ashamed of yourselves..

IC1967 (one of the few honest ones on this forum)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on June 27, 2015, 06:20:03 pm by RedJ »
Aww didums...

Why did you withold from the forum that a member of your family was a member of the police force for many years?

In his time in Humberside Constabulary did Marydene Rover ever come across any instances of police corruption or wrong doing?

I don't know about that but he always seems to make an appearance when Mick decides he needs it.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on June 27, 2015, 09:42:58 pm by Iberian Red »
Wilts you are bang out of order to suggest that I may be a bent cop involved in Orgreave. You know well that I worked for the Humberside Police I remember how we were first acquainted. If I recall I gave your son a lift from Cottingham to Doncaster and arranged a seat on a coach that I ran to the cup final at Cardiff.
I believe I treated both you and your son with the utmost respect throughout and I am disappointed that you have chosen to take such a cheap shot.
For the record I am no longer a Police Officer, I've recently retired.
I joined the Police 18 months after Orgreave so no I wasn't there neither do I know anyone who was there.
To surprise you yet further I am a member of the Labour Party.

I smell bacon

TinyPortal © 2005-2012