Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:48:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The use of Nerve Agent in the UK  (Read 27765 times)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: The use of Nerve Agent in the UK
« Reply #240 on September 15, 2018, 03:10:35 pm by idler »
Wouldn't that have been a bit of an elf hazard?
Would it have made him Grumpy?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on September 15, 2018, 10:48:30 pm by Sprotyrover »
Billy has the source of you info ever been gnome to be wrong😂

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on September 15, 2018, 11:01:58 pm by RedJ »
Billy has the source of you info ever been gnome to be wrong😂

Now you're just fishing.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on September 16, 2018, 08:46:52 am by wilts rover »
Wilts.

I'll summarise every one of your posts on this thread.

1) Yes it looks like Russia.
2) But...hey, here's a bizarre conspiracy theory that says it's not Russia.

Consistent. I'll give you that. The conspiracy theories have changed, granted, but the overall approach has been consistent.

I'm waiting for the one that argues that they DIDN'T smear Novichok on the door handle, they smeared it on the garden gnome and that proves that it's all been a Deep State deception.

I have never, ever, said it wasn't Russia. What I have constantly said is that I don't believe the government narrative and I would like proof. Now we have some proof - and I still don't believe the government narrative.

Something extra to my previous post.

These blokes make a big play about men not carrying a women's perfume bottle. The perfume bottle that Charlie Rowley found he said was unopened in its cellophane wrapper. So unless you accept that the only professional part of their operation was to disassemble their bottle and reseal it back in the packet without managing to get any on themselves (and presumably they knew what was in the bottle) then carry it into the middle of Salisbury to dump it, is Rowley wrong? Or maybe in that interview they were telling us that we haven't found the bottle they used to smear the door handle?

Which takes us back to the question of why it took over 4 hours for the novichok to work on the Skirpals and 15 minutes on Dawn Sturgess? If we haven't found the 'right' novichok bottle then have we found the 'right' attempted assassins & the place it happened?

Good on you for believing the government without question though rather than us cynics.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #244 on September 16, 2018, 09:52:58 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Wilts.

Read my post. I never said that you said Russia didn't do it.

What you HAVE done in pretty much every post is to throw in bizarre conspiracy theories from bizarre conspiracy theorists.

This is a perfect example.

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=265500.msg766651#msg766651

So YOU don't say it's not Russia but you link to others who say it isn't.

It's classic obfuscation. You start off by questioning Russia's  involvement (and you did - in your very first post on this thread).  Then as the evidence mounts, you don't address that. You ignore it and focus on increasingly  incidental details.

And you never, ever, not once, criticise Russia.

It's the Seamus Milne approach distilled to perfection.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #245 on September 16, 2018, 10:16:47 am by Sprotyrover »
Wilts if the  original bottle of Novichok is unaccounted for why isn't the town sealed off in lock down and a massive fingertip search taking place.
If the 'Perfume ' was in a sealed bottle which was wrapped in cellophane then placed in a suitcase which was to go in to the hold of an aircraft I don't think they would have had to declare it.
Also if they came to the UK from Russia, the airline baggage check staff might have been complicit

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #246 on September 16, 2018, 01:03:08 pm by hoolahoop »
Wilts , I just can't see where the UK gets any advantage out of all of this given we accept any or all  ideas that ' Western ' secret services carried out ? How would the UK  get any benefit  from these " supposed " actions  - I simply can't see the basis of a conspiracy theory now that  we have these further facts. Yes initially I wondered if it was a possibility but now confronted with this further evidence of clumsiness on behalf of the Russian state - there can be no doubt that Putin and the Kremlin are behind all this .

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on September 16, 2018, 10:30:49 pm by Sprotyrover »
Something gone off in Salisbury today?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on September 17, 2018, 06:01:42 pm by wilts rover »
Yes people are naturally very jumpy - and however much you might dislike it people are still asking questions about things we dont add up. If you want to class clarity as a conspiracy theory - then that is silencing accountability and a conspiracy theory in itself.

My own pet conspiracy theory is there were at least three teams. These guys who went to the house, the ones who 'got' the Skirpals on their way back to their car from the restaurant in the alleyway next to the library and a third who were at another location in the town centre and never used their poison. It is that bottle that Rowley found.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on September 18, 2018, 08:19:23 am by hoolahoop »
Yes people are naturally very jumpy - and however much you might dislike it people are still asking questions about things we dont add up. If you want to class clarity as a conspiracy theory - then that is silencing accountability and a conspiracy theory in itself.

My own pet conspiracy theory is there were at least three teams. These guys who went to the house, the ones who 'got' the Skirpals on their way back to their car from the restaurant in the alleyway next to the library and a third who were at another location in the town centre and never used their poison. It is that bottle that Rowley found.

Hmm I can see your line of thinking but this does seem like overkill and very very clumsy just for one exchanged spy . Unless of course the real intention was to demonstrate the extent and ease of your reach . If so it failed as did most of the efforts of the Russian state since the forced annexation of the Crimean peninsular .
Doping in sport, involvement and subsequent stalemate in Eastern Ukraine and of course the botched Salisbury assassination attempt.

Brexit and the election of Trump were resounding successes for Putin though.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #250 on September 18, 2018, 06:48:33 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Think you played too much Cluedo as a nipper, wilts.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #251 on September 18, 2018, 09:16:28 pm by hoolahoop »

Think you played too much Cluedo as a nipper, wilts.

Pmsl

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #252 on September 26, 2018, 10:58:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Well who'd have thought it?

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/

One of the Salisbury Cathedral tourists is actually a Colonel in the GRU.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #253 on September 26, 2018, 11:40:14 pm by Filo »
Well who'd have thought it?

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/

One of the Salisbury Cathedral tourists is actually a Colonel in the GRU.

Apparently awarded Russia's highest honour, awarded by Putin himself, fancy Putin only thinking he was just a civilian when it actually turns out he's in the Russian Secret Service 😀😀😀😀

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #254 on September 27, 2018, 12:48:48 am by BillyStubbsTears »
And hey! Even Corbyn's said today that it looks very much like it was Russia.

Hasn't CRITICISED Russia for it, but baby steps, eh?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on September 27, 2018, 12:45:00 pm by Sprotyrover »
Well now we have quite a good case building up against the Putin regime what do we do next.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #256 on September 27, 2018, 12:54:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
You're the expert, what would you suggest?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #257 on September 27, 2018, 01:20:19 pm by Filo »
Well now we have quite a good case building up against the Putin regime what do we do next.

Carry on building the case, gathering evidence, identify the other cathederal loving tourist and present it to the UN, isolate the Russian terrorist state

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on September 27, 2018, 01:37:05 pm by MachoMadness »
Stricter sanctions and clamping down on Russian money laundering in the City would be a start.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #259 on September 28, 2018, 12:50:07 am by hoolahoop »
Stricter sanctions and clamping down on Russian money laundering in the City would be a start.

MM that should be the response as it should have been for the last 20+ years that the money has been laundered here under the watchful eye of HMRC. Expect more investigative work as Filo suggested - little else for now and a rush on to get us out of the EU and its watchful eye as quickly as possible.
No- one wants them to fully follow the money do they ?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on September 28, 2018, 12:56:44 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Obviously, we should leave the EU and laugh when it collapses. That'll put us in a good position to stand up to him.

Course, if the folk who were bankrolling the Leave campaign had been funded by Putin, that would end up being a decent investment for him, no?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on September 28, 2018, 05:30:11 pm by Sprotyrover »
The same Eu that looked away indifferently due to the fact that the big players are totally reliant on Russian gas supplies.

The same Eu that has took its shoulder off of the defence cart to such an extent that it couldn't knock its way out of a brown paper bag without The Massive support from Britain and the US.

Pulling our Armoured Division out of Germany was a Politcal move to make the Germans start spending what they should be on defence.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #262 on September 28, 2018, 05:35:28 pm by Sprotyrover »

Carry on building the case, gathering evidence, identify the other cathederal loving tourist and present it to the UN, isolate the Russian terrorist state

Spot on!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012