Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:28:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Should Starmer Resign?  (Read 28764 times)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
Re: Should Starmer Resign?
« Reply #60 on January 16, 2022, 10:02:54 pm by tyke1962 »
No proof then tyke?

Understandably this may come as a bit of a shock to you but none the less I get emails from groups you'd probably not like and on those emails are links to tv coverage , technology is remarkable .

Groups that would cut off Keith's head and spit down his headless neck .

Now I'm a little more moderate than that but none the less I have an affiliation with those groups you wouldn't like .

Every action leads to a reaction Sydney and if you want to wage war with people who were inside the Labour movement then expect a reaction .

Whilst they'd gladly bury Johnson alive there's also a lime pit dug for his opposite number .

Just letting you know the enemies he's made for himself and nothing more than that .

so no proof then tyke?

I don't have to prove one fecking thing matey to the likes of you let me make that perfectly clear .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on January 16, 2022, 10:06:17 pm by SydneyRover »
No proof then tyke?

Understandably this may come as a bit of a shock to you but none the less I get emails from groups you'd probably not like and on those emails are links to tv coverage , technology is remarkable .

Now I'm a little more moderate than that but none the less I have an affiliation with those groups you wouldn't like .

Every action leads to a reaction Sydney and if you want to wage war with people who were inside the Labour movement then expect a reaction .

Whilst they'd gladly bury Johnson alive there's also a lime pit dug for his opposite number .

Just letting you know the enemies he's made for himself and nothing more than that .

so no proof then tyke?

I don't have to prove one fecking thing matey to the likes of you let me make that perfectly clear .

I love it when people start getting abusive as I know I've shown them to be wrong, do you think all your mates in the above post would sit on anything they had on starmer if they were half as one eyed as you are tyke?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on January 16, 2022, 10:32:30 pm by tyke1962 »
No proof then tyke?

so no proof then tyke?

I love it when people start getting abusive as I know I've shown them to be wrong, do you think all your mates in the above post would sit on anything they had on starmer if they were half as one eyed as you are tyke?

Well firstly they aren't my mates and secondly if I was to abuse you which I haven't so stop with the centre of the Labour Party soft shyte you would have reason to go crying to the mods .

Simply plain South Yorkshire talk maybe all that sun has pyssed about with your DNA .

The feeling I get is that if Starmer offers up one feck up these people who were once part of the Labour movement will gladly bury him which isn't to be confused with my own view .

Let me make that clear .

He's the next best thing than the Tories , nothing more than that which isn't actually the greatest endorsement given almost anybody could currently be better than Johnson in my opinion .

Even if he's PM what I'm hearing isn't good , these people will go to the end of the earth to bury him including working with the Tory Press .

I only say what I'm hearing nothing more than that so don't shoot the messenger .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on January 16, 2022, 10:36:30 pm by SydneyRover »
No proof then tyke?

so no proof then tyke?

Well firstly they aren't my mates and secondly if I was to abuse you which I haven't so stop with the centre of the Labour Party soft shyte you would have reason to go crying to the mods .

Simply plain South Yorkshire talk maybe all that sun has pyssed about with your DNA .

The feeling I get is that if Starmer offers up one feck up these people who were once part of the Labour movement will gladly bury him which isn't to be confused with my own view .

Let me make that clear .

He's the next best thing than the Tories , nothing more than that which isn't actually the greatest endorsement given almost anybody could currently be better than Johnson in my opinion .

Even if he's PM what I'm hearing isn't good , these people will go to the end of the earth to bury him including working with the Tory Press .

I only say what I'm hearing nothing more than that so don't shoot the messenger .

I can see you now in a darkened room plotting starmer's demise across the internet, except without any proof it's going to be difficult.

Come tyke post what you have, just make sure you can afford to be wrong.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on January 16, 2022, 10:41:01 pm by phil old leake »
Tyke you may like Raynor but can anyone seriously think she has any credibility after claiming that as a child she was given dog food to eat because her mum wasn’t very educated

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on January 16, 2022, 11:03:58 pm by tyke1962 »
Tyke you may like Raynor but can anyone seriously think she has any credibility after claiming that as a child she was given dog food to eat because her mum wasn’t very educated

The few of the Establishment have fecked up and smashed the health and aspirations of the many under the cloth of class and good manners and it's a 300 year old template .

Other than May we've had a good look at the Eton and Oxford brigade over the last 10 years once again .

It's worked out really well hasn't it ?

Where you see that as a weakness I see it as strength which is where we differ .

Adversity provides strength and forms characters .

80% of the current Labour Party couldn't spell hardship which is why they are clueless in how to get folk such as me to vote for em .

The irony is she's the perfect Thatcherite model , pulled herself up by her own means and still she gets it in the ass .

What the feck do people want I ask myself ?

Play the game like that half wit currently leading the Labour Party ?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on January 16, 2022, 11:09:28 pm by SydneyRover »
Yep, the half wit had the job for less than a year ...............

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on January 16, 2022, 11:15:48 pm by SydneyRover »
And this doesn't take into account the latest rubbish from #10 over the last few days.

''LONDON, Jan 15 (Reuters) - Britain's opposition Labour Party has opened up its biggest lead over Prime Minister Boris Johnson's governing Conservatives since 2013 after an outcry over revelations of social gatherings at Downing Street during COVID-19 lockdowns, an opinion poll showed.

The poll by Opinium gave Labour 41% of the vote share compared with 31% for the Conservatives''

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uks-labour-has-biggest-lead-over-johnsons-party-since-2013-poll-2022-01-15/

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on January 16, 2022, 11:35:43 pm by tyke1962 »
No proof then tyke?

so no proof then tyke?

Let me make that clear .

I can see you now in a darkened room plotting starmer's demise across the internet, except without any proof it's going to be difficult.

Not my darkened room matey but people with considerable clout who have the means to decide and determine the Labour Party budget of which Keith is some what struggling with right now .

A bigger problem than you are in my opinion willing to accept .

There's more ways to skin a cat Sydney .

Starmer has given them the motivation and that's all they need .

He isn't Blair in the way he put the left in their box he's not that clever .

He's waged war , he got the left's vote and he's pyssed all over it .

The left take no prisoners when they are fecked over and it's surprising you don't know that , well maybe not .

Keith may think he's making progress which isn't that difficult given Johnson has more or less handed it to him on a plate .

Watch your back Keith would be my advice .

You've more enemies within the Labour Movement than you'll ever have with the opposition .

That tells its own story .

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on January 16, 2022, 11:38:29 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Tyke.

An MP was murdered only a few weeks ago. You might reflect on your choice of language.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on January 16, 2022, 11:49:14 pm by SydneyRover »
No proof then tyke?

so no proof then tyke?

Let me make that clear .

Not my darkened room matey but people with considerable clout who have the means to decide and determine the Labour Party budget of which Keith is some what struggling with right now .

A bigger problem than you are in my opinion willing to accept .

There's more ways to skin a cat Sydney .

Starmer has given them the motivation and that's all they need .

He isn't Blair in the way he put the left in their box he's not that clever .

He's waged war , he got the left's vote and he's pyssed all over it .

The left take no prisoners when they are fecked over and it's surprising you don't know that , well maybe not .

Keith may think he's making progress which isn't that difficult given Johnson has more or less handed it to him on a plate .

Watch your back Keith would be my advice .

You've more enemies within the Labour Movement than you'll ever have with the opposition .

That tells its own story .

Is that all you have tyke? what a strange fellow you are, never been involved in politics by your own word, not done any union 'stuff' for over 2 decades, we are in the midst of arguably the worst period of government ever and a continuation of a government that gave the UK Austerity with over 50,000 unnecessary deaths, 10s of thousands of unnecessary deaths with the worst response to the pandemic in Europe and you would tear down and dance on the grave of the only person that appears to be able to stand up to them. And worse you can't offer an alternative except your life experiences. Starmer would not be my first choice by a long shot if there was any other path to government, but there isn't and you can't show otherwise.

''Austerity in England linked to more than 50,000 extra deaths in five years
This article is more than 3 months old
Researchers looked at 2010-2015 when Cameron cuts to NHS and social care were starting to bite'''

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/oct/14/austerity-in-england-linked-to-more-than-50000-extra-deaths-in-five-years

There's a thread about midget gems which may be more suited to the active over 60s tyke.

added

''Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good''

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 11:56:37 pm by SydneyRover »

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on January 19, 2022, 02:22:09 pm by Metalmicky »
Made me grin...

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on January 19, 2022, 02:56:43 pm by selby »
  Tyke is right, old Raynor is looking slap bang between the shoulder blades.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on January 19, 2022, 03:45:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Made me grin...

According to the polls, they've found most of those votes and millions of others.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on January 19, 2022, 04:02:10 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST wrote... you don't tell anything from individual polls.

And then... I’m not sure that opinion polls are an accurate barometer of opinion anymore.

So last year!

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on January 19, 2022, 05:09:15 pm by albie »
Back to the topic, and ignoring the reason given in the opening post...yes, because of this today;
https://twitter.com/UKLabour/status/1483768328107827201

Bury South was lost by 400 odd votes, and this bloke stood against Labour to win it.
Now Starmer expects the local Labour members to campaign for him at the next GE.

This seat would have returned to Labour at the next GE if Lucy Burke (the Bury South candidate) stood again. Massive own goal from Keith to welcome a climate change denier with a right wing voting record, against the wishes of the local party.

This bloke needs to be as good as his word;
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/christian-wakeford-backed-bill-mandating-22802850

Don't hold your breathe!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on January 19, 2022, 06:32:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BST wrote... you don't tell anything from individual polls.

And then... I’m not sure that opinion polls are an accurate barometer of opinion anymore.

So last year!

Very good BB.

You've got me bang to rights.

Except. Hold on.

1) You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "individual" in your first point.

2) In your second point, you don't seem to understand the concept of who writes things. This might help

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=281596.msg1071222#msg1071222

Still. You got a like from Belton, who has previous on the theme of taking me to task for things that other people have said.

And I see you got a like from Hound who always likes to have his conviction that I'm a hypocrite reinforced. Despite the evidence never being there.

So that's nice.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on January 19, 2022, 09:24:36 pm by Branton Red »
Trying to avoid political bias here.

Johnson should definitely resign for the culture he oversaw in Downing Street during lockdown regardless of whether he attended certain events and for how long. I'm shocked that at least 54 Tory MPs haven't sent in letters to try and force him out. Shame on them!

The evidence so far means Starmer's position should be under review. Of course how he has shown to have behaved is not anywhere near as bad as Johnson - but that doesn't make his behaviour acceptable.

In my many years attending all-day meetings, training days and conferences often into the evening where food and drink have been provided never, ever has alcohol been available. To do so would be highly inappropriate at the best of times never mind during a lockdown.

The fact is Keir Starmer was enjoying alcoholic drinks indoors with people from other households when the rest of us were banned from going to the pub, visiting friends/relatives regardless of whether they were severely ill or even dying, prevented from attending funerals etc etc. It is very difficult to justify his behaviour - like I say his position should be under review.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on January 19, 2022, 09:31:36 pm by SydneyRover »
It is not bias BR when comparing egregious and reckless law breaking to what? we know in detail the circumstances for the law breaking at #10, is there any detail about Starmer?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on January 19, 2022, 09:40:54 pm by selby »
  Syd, the Coulston four have proved the law is an ass. Don't put your faith in it.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on January 19, 2022, 09:42:05 pm by SydneyRover »
  Syd, the Coulston four have proved the law is an ass. Don't put your faith in it.

I thought you said you don't drink selby?

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on January 19, 2022, 09:44:11 pm by Branton Red »
It is not bias BR when comparing egregious and reckless law breaking to what? we know in detail the circumstances for the law breaking at #10, is there any detail about Starmer?

Hi Sydney. I agree with you re "egregious and reckless law breaking" at No. 10 under Johnson's watch hence why he must go. Re bias I just meant I was trying to avoid my own bias clouding my thoughts - not accusing anyone else of bias.

Like I inferred comparing Starmer's behaviour to Johnson's in order to justify Starmer's behaviour is ridiculous.

To properly assess whether Starmer's behaviour is acceptable we need to look at the prevailing conditions the rest of us were expected to adhere to at the time - which certainly didn't include sitting indoors enjoying alcoholic drinks with people from other households.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on January 19, 2022, 09:50:20 pm by drfchound »
You are correct Branton, in your last post and your previous one on this subject.
Correct on ALL points.
I think that certain posters will not accept though that Starmer has done anything wrong.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:35:33 am by drfchound »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on January 19, 2022, 09:57:03 pm by drfchound »
Sydney.  There you go again.
Asking questions.
Answer the half a dozen I have asked you recently and I will have a go at answering yours.

Incidentally, where is your proof that Keith wasn’t partying.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:43:15 pm by drfchound »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on January 19, 2022, 10:10:06 pm by drfchound »
You don’t answer questions SR yet you expect everyone to jump on your command.
Perhaps you could post evidence that he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
Anyway, as usual you can have the last word.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on January 19, 2022, 10:19:56 pm by drfchound »
Haha, I bet you have them on speed dial.
 :welcome:

(In response to some kind of help line for poms in Australia).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:44:24 pm by drfchound »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on January 19, 2022, 10:40:58 pm by drfchound »
Sydney, Are you se embarrassed by what you wrote in those last half a dozen posts that you have deleted them.
Trying to hide something, like Keith maybe.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on January 19, 2022, 11:02:08 pm by SydneyRover »
hound you are desperate to be part of the conversation and yet at the same time want to wreck it.

I consider it a waste of my time trying, therefore I no longer will.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on January 20, 2022, 02:08:27 am by SydneyRover »

Hi Sydney. I agree with you re "egregious and reckless law breaking" at No. 10 under Johnson's watch hence why he must go. Re bias I just meant I was trying to avoid my own bias clouding my thoughts - not accusing anyone else of bias.

Like I inferred comparing Starmer's behaviour to Johnson's in order to justify Starmer's behaviour is ridiculous.

To properly assess whether Starmer's behaviour is acceptable we need to look at the prevailing conditions the rest of us were expected to adhere to at the time - which certainly didn't include sitting indoors enjoying alcoholic drinks with people from other households.

Which is why I was asking for proof, when I was attacked by a mosquito, thanks BR

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on January 20, 2022, 09:19:21 am by drfchound »
hound you are desperate to be part of the conversation and yet at the same time want to wreck it.

I consider it a waste of my time trying, therefore I no longer will.

For certain I am not desperate to converse with you but you have a way of posting which is intended to antagonise and draw people in.
You ask so many questions and demand answers but regularly refuse to answer those asked by other posters.

This post of yours is a classic example:

[quote author=SydneyRover
Which is why I was asking for proof, when I was attacked by a mosquito, thanks BR

The man in the south stand was very accurate in his description of you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012