Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:04:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Malky Mackay  (Read 8761 times)

acko

• Forum Member
Re: Malky Mackay
« Reply #60 on November 21, 2014, 06:25:06 pm by acko »
if youve never seen a bird when out with the mates and said between you anything that be conscrued as sexist,or called for a chinky on the way home,youre either too young or led a very sheltered life copps are cant recall the third part

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on November 21, 2014, 06:29:07 pm by southwestexile »
You are not a real person are you?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on November 21, 2014, 06:34:44 pm by acko »
yes i am and led a full life made a lot of mistakes on the way but never blamed anybody but myself and if i had my time again i would probably make the same mistakes again and enjoy doing it,and some of my best freinds are black and a former buisness partners was indian great person

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on November 21, 2014, 06:37:22 pm by southwestexile »
f**king nora

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on November 21, 2014, 06:42:00 pm by Wellred »
f***ing nora

Ha ha hilarious. So totally pc and yet doesn't mind being sexist.
Nora??? hmmmm

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on November 21, 2014, 06:46:31 pm by southwestexile »
Nora is a euphemism for Ada which itself is a euphemism for arseholes

If you're unsure what that is then I suggest you look at the nearest reflective surface

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on November 21, 2014, 06:48:54 pm by acko »
no southwest cant recollect a nora but there still time left cant remember an ada neither must be slipping

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on November 21, 2014, 06:50:44 pm by Wellred »
Ah but that just shows you how something can be taken in a different context doesn't it.

Nora being a woman's name people could take you for being a sexist pig.
 :woohoo: :woohoo:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on November 21, 2014, 06:51:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

I worry about you.

a) You've just said that you've never met anyone from this fabled PC brigade. Do you think that might just be because, other than the odd gobshite who gets in the news, they don't exist?

b) Have you ever heard of someone who has called a lazy black person, "lazy" without attributing the laziness to his colour or ethnicity, and been called racist for it?

Straw men, right along the way.

I have employed people of several different ethnicities. One particular lad, from Manchester but of Nigerian extraction, turned out to be f**king useless and we sacked him. Nothing to do with his skin colour. The fact that he was black never once came into my head when we were taking the decision to sack him. He didn't accuse us of racism for sacking him. I suspect that you have never had first hand experience of anything counter to that.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on November 21, 2014, 06:52:57 pm by southwestexile »
Ah but that just shows you how something can be taken in a different context doesn't it.

Well, you can't educate pork

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on November 21, 2014, 06:56:34 pm by Wellred »

Keep the insults coming. I have got broad shoulders. Always a good sign when someone is losing the argument.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on November 21, 2014, 06:57:41 pm by acko »
dont give up hope southwest i am sure someone out there will keep trying with you

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on November 21, 2014, 07:02:43 pm by Wellred »

Pigs are perhaps the smartest, cleanest domestic animals known - more so than cats and dogs, according to some experts.

Wrong again eh. Keep trying.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on November 21, 2014, 07:15:44 pm by southwestexile »
Wellred, acko

In this forum we aim to express our opinions about the beautiful game and people, quite rightly have different points of view on what's happened and what needs to happen but occasionally bigger issues are raised such as right now. I think we (meaning you two and myself) should avoid any debate here as it soon descends to playground level.

Please excuse my exclamations of disbelief in relation to your points of view regarding racism.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 07:17:51 pm by southwestexile »

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on November 21, 2014, 07:21:56 pm by acko »
vincent tan latest stupid outburst shows what kind of man he is to state people as racist without any proper proof or without a court case to prove that is totally uncalled for.for a man who upset thousands of cardiff people with a change of their history shows what a pig headed arsehole he is,and correction the whole world is not watching they dont care less.if he dosnt like it go home because he certainly doesnt care what happens in this country

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on November 21, 2014, 07:22:38 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BB

I worry about you.

a) You've just said that you've never met anyone from this fabled PC brigade. Do you think that might just be because, other than the odd gobshite who gets in the news, they don't exist?

b) Have you ever heard of someone who has called a lazy black person, "lazy" without attributing the laziness to his colour or ethnicity, and been called racist for it?

Straw men, right along the way.

I have employed people of several different ethnicities. One particular lad, from Manchester but of Nigerian extraction, turned out to be f***ing useless and we sacked him. Nothing to do with his skin colour. The fact that he was black never once came into my head when we were taking the decision to sack him. He didn't accuse us of racism for sacking him. I suspect that you have never had first hand experience of anything counter to that.

BST

I spent 10 minutes constructing a post regarding exactly that, and then lost it. In a way I'm glad because I said too much in the heat of the moment.

I'm not going into detail this time because I want to protect myself and others, but I do have first hand experience of the use of the 'race card' at work, and the management seem terrified.

I'm not prepared to say any more on this so no doubt you will ridicule it but I know it is true, and I know it does exist.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on November 21, 2014, 07:24:44 pm by acko »
to southwest i said this at two this afternoon but its you what continued and added insults,i respect your views please repect mine

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on November 21, 2014, 07:34:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

Make your mind up. You said you've never met anyone from the PC brigade. Now you're saying that management were terrified about the race issue. Who were they terrified of?

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on November 21, 2014, 07:38:36 pm by southwestexile »
vincent tan latest stupid outburst shows what kind of man he is to state people as racist without any proper proof or without a court case to prove that is totally uncalled for.for a man who upset thousands of cardiff people with a change of their history shows what a pig headed arsehole he is,and correction the whole world is not watching they dont care less.if he dosnt like it go home because he certainly doesnt care what happens in this country

Maybe he knows Mackay better than most?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on November 21, 2014, 07:42:06 pm by acko »
maybe just a prick my opinion you got yours. end of

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on November 21, 2014, 07:45:28 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST

The management are not supporters of the PC brigade, but they have to take accusations seriously even when they are confident they are not true.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on November 21, 2014, 07:54:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

So they took the accusations seriously, investigated them, and...?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on November 21, 2014, 08:05:08 pm by Bentley Bullet »
.....asked the accused to (go through the motions and) apologise - he refused, claiming his innocence.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on November 21, 2014, 08:10:12 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST

I always answer your questions, when are you going to answer one of mine?

Yes of no will suffice.

Isn't having to treat people of a different race with more political correctness than you show to people of your own race a form of racism in itself?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on November 21, 2014, 08:25:19 pm by i_ateallthepies »
It's only words, and words are all they have..

99% woosh there Stu but did they take any hearts away....

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on November 21, 2014, 08:27:25 pm by Sheepskin Stu »

Eh?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on November 21, 2014, 08:39:17 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Eh?

Take no notice mate, your post was two lines from a pop song - and I added the third thinking you knew it.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on November 21, 2014, 09:36:55 pm by Sheepskin Stu »

Eh?

Take no notice mate, your post was two lines from a pop song - and I added the third thinking you knew it.

That's absolutely fine mate. Have a pleasant evening.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on November 21, 2014, 09:44:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

I genuinely cannot answer your question because I have got a clue what you are asking.

Who says you "have to" do these things? And what do you mean by treating "people of a different race with more political correctness than you show to people of your own race".

Do you mean that society expects you to treat other people with respect, and if you don't know what their sensibilities are, it's more respectful to err more on the side of caution than you would with people with whom you feel more comfortable? Is that what you mean?

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on November 21, 2014, 10:14:41 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
As I feel comfortable with you BST, am I ok to call you a complete spunk trumpet?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012