Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:09:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Atmosphere  (Read 4108 times)

danrover82

• Forum Member
Atmosphere
« on February 14, 2010, 06:38:16 pm by danrover82 »
Not Sure if been said earlier so apologies if so. I just thought that yesterdays atmosphere was spot on. I thought the media team got the music spot on for a change and that helped create an energetic atmosphere, so hopefully more of the same please.

The crowd was electric, both home and away supporters and the players definately fed from that.

Keep up the good work and prove the 12 man can be there week in week out :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

kimble

Re:Atmosphere
« Reply #1 on February 14, 2010, 06:53:36 pm by kimble »
eh! well from the west stand it was the usual set of embarrasing pricks spouting nonsense about brian clough.

danrover82

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2010, 07:01:44 pm by danrover82 »
compared to recent weeks i thought it was a massive improvement. No matter how loud or how many sing you'll always hear the idiots spouting nonsense

Donnyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 14, 2010, 08:18:31 pm by Donnyboy »
Agreed its good when the atmosphere is charged like it was yesterday, i know its been done to death but we desperately need a singing section because that would really help similar to the A block at the city ground. I for one would be willing to move to accomodate one, i thought the backing we gave on Tues at Leicester was also vastly improved even though the following was smaller than that we took to Bramall lane etc this season

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 14, 2010, 08:20:12 pm by Al4475 »
Forest fans completely outsung us from where I was until we scored! Wasn't it fantastic to see the away end chocca, it always makes for a better atmosphere, cos our singers don't wanna be outsung and raise their own volume! Great atmosphere yesterday, hope we get more like it by the season end!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Billy Sharpe
« Reply #5 on February 14, 2010, 08:27:52 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
was easily the loudest noise ever at the KM ...granted not hard but sent the roof upwards!

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
Re:Billy Sharp
« Reply #6 on February 14, 2010, 08:40:56 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
[strike]Sharpe[/strike]

Sharp

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 14, 2010, 09:01:21 pm by shaun from thorne »
i must admit its probably the loudest in my opinion that the south stand have been this season and it was f kin magnificent , keep it up its out standing to hear all the ssba sing together and for long periods.....you only sing when your scabbin......CLASS

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 15, 2010, 01:23:12 am by Superspy »
shaun from thorne wrote:
i must admit its probably the loudest in my opinion that the south stand have been this season and it was f kin magnificent , keep it up its out standing to hear all the ssba sing together and for long periods.....you only sing when your scabbin......CLASS

i had to laugh, theres a guy who sits next to me who goes to the matches with a young lad, im assuming its his grandson...anyway, half way through the match he had to explain to him what the whole \"scab\" thing was about, as the kid was singing \"you only sing when you're stabbing\", classic, haha :D

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 15, 2010, 01:29:09 am by thornerover94 »
quality wish i could been there hate having to work especially when ya know its going to be a good game with a great atmosphere, as i work at a pit so its always nice to get one over em

CottyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 15, 2010, 09:42:07 am by CottyRover »
Glad this thread has been started - I thought the atmosphere was so much better on Sat than its ever been. I sit in one of the quieter bits of the West Stand (I know, too lazy to move) and it was quiet most of the time, but the atmosphere coming from SSBA was really good. I wish more people around me would take it up. Of course we could improve, and things could have been different if we'd been one down, but well done to those sections that did keep the noise going.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012