Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:33:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fleetwood  (Read 2243 times)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Fleetwood
« on February 13, 2018, 09:48:40 pm by Copps is Magic »
Fleetwood away was one of the few away games I've managed to get to this season and they were awful (we weren't much different) and I remember thinking at the time I couldn't believe they were around the play-offs. Low and behold they are now 2 points above relegation and I would tip them to go down (but some looking at our drop in form might do the same). Which makes our game with them very, very important next week. We lose that, you have to ask if we can't find someone who can organise this team better than it currently is being.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Fleetwood
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2018, 09:55:07 pm by rich1471 »
After tonight's defeat we have lost 5 from 25 games , this season was about staying up nobody said it would be easy but with 14 games to go we are only 11 points from a play off place , the team is good enough to stay up the tactics and formations are wrong will Ferguson ever learn

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 13, 2018, 09:56:25 pm by since-1969 »
We only need 7 points from 17 and we all know happened next .

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 13, 2018, 09:59:04 pm by Copps is Magic »
After tonight's defeat we have lost 5 from 25 games , this season was about staying up nobody said it would be easy but with 14 games to go we are only 11 points from a play off place , the team is good enough to stay up the tactics and formations are wrong will Ferguson ever learn

There's no indication he'll deviate from the same style and formation he's always played. He's dogmatic it seems. I agree, mate, the players are good enough and there doesn't seem to be any bad apples in the camp.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 13, 2018, 10:00:52 pm by drfchound »

There's no indication he'll deviate from the same style and formation he's always played. He's dogmatic it seems. I agree, mate, the players are good enough and there doesn't seem to be any bad apples in the camp.

Agree about the players being good enough mate.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 13, 2018, 10:03:25 pm by GazLaz »
We will win on Saturday. Lump on.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 13, 2018, 10:17:21 pm by rich1471 »
It's frustrating to watch as Rowe has talent and flair but is played out of position , Kongolo played out wide would destroy players in this league but Ferguson seems to hold them back and they seem scared to make a mistake that's why the ball always goes sideways or back , last year we played without fear this season we seen scared to play

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 14, 2018, 01:33:50 am by Campsall rover »
Now I am an optermist but that really is turning a negative into a positive. “ only 11 points off a play off place”
You can say what you want with stats and use them to suit an argument but the only stat that counts is the one that says FACT we are 5 points above the 4th from bottom team and they have a game in hand on us as do a number of teams just above and below us.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 14, 2018, 04:35:43 am by godlike1 »
If we loose the next 2 games, which I would say is highly likely, They must let DF go prob is who would we get in?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 14, 2018, 04:37:57 am by Chris Black come back »
There is no way that the owners will sack him before the end of the season, and it is questionable whether they would sack him even if we went down again.

I still think the most likely outcome is that we will stay up, with around 50 points or so.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 14, 2018, 07:25:10 am by dickos1 »
We've still got bury at home, Wimbledon at home, Blackpool away, oxford at home, mk dons away, Oldham away, Fleetwood at home,
That's 7 games, we need 11 points from these games and anything we get from the other games is a bonus

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 14, 2018, 07:33:35 am by Metalmicky »

No. Limp off

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 14, 2018, 08:48:33 am by Campsall rover »

No. Limp off
The fact is we won’t win another game this season if we play like we did in the Charlton and Walsall games. It was men against boys out there last night. Chambers 37 yrs old and Ostomer ran the midfield without breaking sweat. Not worked it out but ave age of our starting line up was probably 23 with

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 14, 2018, 08:54:56 am by Campsall rover »
I pressed post before I finished just worked it out and was right it was 22.6. No Butler or Copps. No Mister in the middle of the park to run the game and no leader on the pitch.
Tommy Rowe captain sorry he never said boo to a goose out there in fact he may as well have been sat next to me for how often he had the ball in the Walsall half for the first 80 minutes.
Gross miss use of our biggest asset by DF YET AGAIN.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 14, 2018, 10:09:20 am by dickos1 »
We probably won't if we play like that I agree, but if we play like we did against Peterborough, Shrewsbury, Portsmouth we probably will win a few

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 14, 2018, 10:14:41 am by idler »
Our most recent form is very worrying though Dickos. The last two matches leave a big upturn in effort needed.

legendslounger

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 14, 2018, 10:30:23 am by legendslounger »
we will win on sat. will scrap survival this season but we shud be doing better with this squad even with the injuries weve had

TinyPortal © 2005-2012