Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:54:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fitness  (Read 3358 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Fitness
« on July 19, 2017, 12:20:58 pm by selby »
After seeing the last two friendlies I am impressed with the teams fitness.
  The players look bang on the button,all four front men look as fit as fiddles  and their work rate tackling back is the best I have seen for ages.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
Re: Fitness
« Reply #1 on July 19, 2017, 12:25:25 pm by Susan Abbott »
We've got usual amount of preseason injuries (too many )key players even the ones we have brought in to bolster the team . Fitness !!! Don't make me laugh!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 19, 2017, 12:34:23 pm by selby »
Are there any ways to make you laugh Susan?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 19, 2017, 12:35:17 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Wasn't too sure in first half last night as it was very slow paced but second half was full of running.

Butler looks fitter and trimmer, Mandeville and Beestin looked more toned, May ran his socks off.

Copps and Taylor have lovely sun tans!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 19, 2017, 12:46:59 pm by RoversAlias »
We've got usual amount of preseason injuries (too many )key players even the ones we have brought in to bolster the team . Fitness !!! Don't make me laugh!

You are either a complete wind-up merchant (this is my guess) or a miserable, miserable person. The team do look fitter than usual at this stage of pre-season, having a couple of players injured has no bearing on that.

Every team has injuries in pre-season. Derby's goalscoring captain last night was fresh back from one, and former Rover Jason Shackell and Matej Vydra were missing injured too. How many do we even have on the shelf? Baudry, McCullough, Alcock and Kiwomya? The latter two of whom are nearly back anyway. Either get a grip or, if you are just someone on a wind-up, give it a rest because it's tedious to keep reading.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 19, 2017, 12:51:15 pm by DearneValleyRover »

You are either a complete wind-up merchant (this is my guess) or a miserable, miserable person. The team do look fitter than usual at this stage of pre-season, having a couple of players injured has no bearing on that.

Every team has injuries in pre-season. Derby's goalscoring captain last night was fresh back from one, and former Rover Jason Shackell and Matej Vydra were missing injured too. How many do we even have on the shelf? Baudry, McCullough, Alcock and Kiwomya? The latter two of whom are nearly back anyway. Either get a grip or, if you are just someone on a wind-up, give it a rest because it's tedious to keep reading.

RA, I find it far easier to skip the post and pretend Susan doesn't exist.

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 19, 2017, 01:36:20 pm by Move DRFC »

Lighten up petal!

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 19, 2017, 01:44:53 pm by GazLaz »

Lighten up petal!

Piers.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 19, 2017, 01:57:45 pm by RoversAlias »

Yes I think you're right, oh well. Got it off my chest and don't need to again!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 19, 2017, 04:27:15 pm by drfchound »
Wasn't too sure in first half last night as it was very slow paced but second half was full of running.

Butler looks fitter and trimmer, Mandeville and Beestin looked more toned, May ran his socks off.

I am surprised that Marquis hasn't judging by the amount of time he was supposedly on holiday.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 19, 2017, 05:17:48 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Are there any ways to make you laugh Susan?

If she's related Diane Abbott probably not.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 19, 2017, 05:19:40 pm by swintonrover »

I am surprised that Marquis hasn't judging by the amount of time he was supposedly on holiday.

No supposedly about it, he spent two weeks in Dubai and then two weeks in Portugal with his missus, social media isn't all bad you know.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 19, 2017, 05:54:59 pm by selby »
To say he has been to those two hot places,I have not noticed such a deep tan.
  It makes one wonder, what the hell he was doing hiding from the sun for a month?

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 19, 2017, 06:23:06 pm by Bessie Red »
To say he has been to those two hot places,I have not noticed such a deep tan.
  It makes one wonder, what the hell he was doing hiding from the sun for a month?

Have you seen his missus🤣🤣

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 19, 2017, 06:35:32 pm by drfchound »

No supposedly about it, he spent two weeks in Dubai and then two weeks in Portugal with his missus, social media isn't all bad you know.

I knew where he had been but some posters were using the holiday for a reason he hadn't signed his contract for a couple of weeks after he came back.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on July 19, 2017, 06:56:41 pm by selby »
Bessie,no but I can imagine she fits the bill as a footballers wife,and a good footballer at that,  with a rise in wages as well,its a no brainer.
    He is hardly an oil painting though is he,must be good at other things then(D.i.Y.) probably.

craigdrfc

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 20, 2017, 05:37:54 am by craigdrfc »
Isnt his mrs Lewis Dunk's sister?? He of Brighton and Billy Sharp injury fame.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 20, 2017, 07:50:00 am by DonnyOsmond »
Don't forget the few days in Malta being wined and dined by Mansfields chairman ;)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 20, 2017, 10:16:53 pm by drfchound »
Allegedly .......... Some said.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on July 25, 2017, 06:41:02 pm by Susan Abbott »
Like I said don't make laugh , we are no further getting a who isn't going to require treatment before he can kick a ball .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012