Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:06:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Great result!  (Read 1925 times)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Great result!
« on September 18, 2012, 10:20:06 pm by Donnyjim »
We went to the lane and parked the bus. Jones and McCombe were colloseye!!!!!!!! It wasn't pretty but I would have taken a point. Three against Stevenage on Saturday and we'll be right in the mix.  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Great result!
« Reply #1 on September 19, 2012, 01:42:15 am by RoversAlias »
colloseye!?

But yes, totally in agreement. Very happy with the point tonight especially with the way the game panned out.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 19, 2012, 09:18:00 am by DRNaith »
We went to the lane and parked the bus. Jones and McCombe were colloseye!!!!!!!! It wasn't pretty but I would have taken a point. Three against Stevenage on Saturday and we'll be right in the mix.  :scarf:

Stevenage are doing very well though, three points against them would be amazing!

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 19, 2012, 09:27:16 am by Mr1Croft »
As someone who has seen Stevenage play on numerous occasions since there rise out of the conference I can safely say they are a difficult team to play, despite not having a lot of the ball the don't give you many chances and we'll see why Ashton and Roberts were on our radar. I'd be happy to come away with a point.

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 19, 2012, 10:49:26 am by rover-n-out »
TROLL ALERT!!  I wonder if we'll get that numpty 'Borough on the South Downs', or whatever his name was, back on here after Satdi's game. :boxing: :boxing:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 19, 2012, 05:03:35 pm by RedJ »
my mate who supports them says they've gelled really well and that they really reckon they can do us, but after last night I reckon we can take at least something

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 19, 2012, 06:47:05 pm by The Red Baron »
colloseye!?

But yes, totally in agreement. Very happy with the point tonight especially with the way the game panned out.

Plural of colossus- although should be spelt colossi.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 19, 2012, 11:34:43 pm by Chris Black come back »
As someone who has seen Stevenage play on numerous occasions since there rise out of the conference I can safely say they are a difficult team to play, despite not having a lot of the ball the don't give you many chances and we'll see why Ashton and Roberts were on our radar. I'd be happy to come away with a point.

This is all probably true and I know we are the last people to be moaning about this and I feel dirty making this comment but we should be beating the likes of Stevenage. There I have said it. Shocking but true.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 20, 2012, 02:13:03 am by RoversAlias »
The likes of Stevenage, who came 6th last season?

Yeah, alright...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012