Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:39:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Your help is needed for the IRWT project  (Read 969 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Your help is needed for the IRWT project
« on September 21, 2012, 12:55:01 pm by silent majority »
You may well recall that as part of the 'In Rovers We Trust' project we would need people to participate in face to face panels and others to help out with the on-line panels, all designed to point the Rovers in the right direction with focus on the issues that we see as important. If you are interested please see this article on the DRFC website.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/in-rovers-we-trust-we-need-your-help-380118.aspx

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alan_Rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Your help is needed for the IRWT project
« Reply #1 on September 21, 2012, 12:58:30 pm by Alan_Rovers »
I would be interested.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 21, 2012, 01:11:16 pm by silent majority »
I would be interested.

Well we are meeting in the main reception at 11am tomorrow, so let me know if you can attend. If you want to add yourself to any of the panels on a permanent basis then follow the link and put your name forward for the one you prefer.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 21, 2012, 01:13:57 pm by silent majority »
Just to add, we are short of volunteers for tomorrow, so if anybody can make it to the ground for 11am then we would be happy to see you there. It will be very informal, we just need opinions on how what to work on for the benefit of all.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 21, 2012, 01:41:21 pm by Filo »
Just to add, we are short of volunteers for tomorrow, so if anybody can make it to the ground for 11am then we would be happy to see you there. It will be very informal, we just need opinions on how what to work on for the benefit of all.

I might not be able to make 11am, but I`ve emailed my details for the online panel

TinyPortal © 2005-2012