Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:22:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ticket problems?  (Read 1040 times)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Ticket problems?
« on September 21, 2012, 06:31:41 pm by Donnyjim »
I ordered tickets for Saturday on wednesday morning, to be delivered. They've not turned up yet. Has anyone had the same trouble? What's the policy, if they don't come tomorrow? Do you get a replacement? I suspect not. If I don't, that's some more fans lost!  :thumbdown:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Ticket problems?
« Reply #1 on September 21, 2012, 06:34:03 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'm pretty sure you would.

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 21, 2012, 06:37:38 pm by Donnyjim »
Reassured bfyp  :thumbsup:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 21, 2012, 06:43:09 pm by RobTheRover »
I'm sure they will reissue the tickets at the ticket office if they dont arrive tomorrow, Donnyjim.  They will be able to reconcile the stubs after the game to be sure the originals werent used.

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 21, 2012, 08:12:01 pm by Donnyjim »
I'm sure they will reissue the tickets at the ticket office if they dont arrive tomorrow, Donnyjim.  They will be able to reconcile the stubs after the game to be sure the originals werent used.

cheers Roberto, that's a relief!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 21, 2012, 10:50:14 pm by IDM »
Try calling the ticket office in the morning - assuming they will replace the undelivered tickets, they may be able to process them over the phone and leave at South Stand reception, as is the same if you buy over the phone...

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 21, 2012, 11:28:26 pm by Mr1Croft »
I usually ensure my tickets are recorded delivery for this purpose because the club can check to see if the tickets have been delivered, in some instances other clubs use delivery agents such as DHL because the status of the order can be viewed by the club and the customer and can be checked up to kick off to see if the tickets were delivered. This happened with me when I attended a League Two Cup final, they never arrived but because they could see the evidence that I hadn't received them they re issued them on the day.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012