Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:44:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Same scapegoats everytime...  (Read 2509 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Same scapegoats everytime...
« on January 16, 2011, 01:09:29 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Hird, Lockwoood, WIlson and now Sulli...

I'll tell you who was the worst player on that pitch good old Sharp!!!

It was his worst ever performance in a red and white shirt, closely followed by Hayter!!!

I agree Hird and Lockwood are good squad players and nothing more as for Friend, well dont get me started on him!

Certainly the four mentioned above were not the worst but agreed they are never going to set the world alight either!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chrisd_123

Re:Same scapegoats everytime...
« Reply #1 on January 16, 2011, 01:20:55 pm by Chrisd_123 »
What were they supposed to do with a non existant midfield? Sharp needs service, about 3 shots on target shows he didn't get it. Same old Scapegoats? Sully is hardly a scapegoat, he's hardly given any critisism and yesterday he deserved it. He's been making mistakes all season but been getting away with them due to us playing well and winning e.g Milwall and Pompey. Yesterday they stood out because we were crap and it needs addressing aas he's costing us more and more goals.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 16, 2011, 01:27:48 pm by Filo »
Norfolk N Chance wrote:
Hird, Lockwoood, WIlson and now Sulli...

I'll tell you who was the worst player on that pitch good old Sharp!!!

It was his worst ever performance in a red and white shirt, closely followed by Hayter!!!

I agree Hird and Lockwood are good squad players and nothing more as for Friend, well dont get me started on him!

Certainly the four mentioned above were not the worst but agreed they are never going to set the world alight either!

Total Rubish! how do you expect Billy to do anything with long hopeful punts up field?

The midfield went missing badly yesterday, Oster for me was Dog shite yesterday, at the moment he`s no where near the player he was last season!

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 16, 2011, 01:40:58 pm by goalkick »
probably billy and hayter are supposed to supply the ball to themselves, no midfield at all,seven men at the back sometimes,ball kept coming back to the defense,little forward movement, as for scapegoats every body is entitled to their own opinion.

snods big brother

« Reply #4 on January 16, 2011, 01:45:16 pm by snods big brother »
Same scapegoats everythime ....... we haven't blamed the ref so not the same scapegoat this time.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 16, 2011, 01:47:16 pm by Sprotyrover »
I love to reaf the comments of the so called self styled Football 'Pundits' on here its a better read than the 'Beano' :laugh:

Shawndrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 16, 2011, 04:21:07 pm by Shawndrfc »
Sully isn't a scapegoat, he is a keeper that doesnt even comand his own box. straight away your at a disadvantage. I do agree that sharp didnt have the best game but he worked hard and i thought hird was good though, rather had lockwood go off than hird when woods came on. When Friend came on you could see how much affect mills had when he is on the pitch.

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 16, 2011, 04:53:43 pm by CJK »
What do you expect Sharp to do if he can't get near the ball?!

Norfolk I'm sick of reading bile from you on here.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 16, 2011, 05:10:35 pm by wing commander »
i agree with him.Sharp looked busy but for once a lot of his hard work was in the wrong areas,i appreciate his service was poor but he didnt help himself.Nobody had a good game but joc and hayter had very poor games.As did friend but i dont count him as he is allways rubbish,i dont like saying that about him as he is a decent bloke but i just dont think theres enough to work with him.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 16, 2011, 05:16:26 pm by scuzzer »
I thought Sharp looked miles off the pace yesterday but he had no chance of making a difference to the game with the pathetic service he got.

Hird had a shocker for the 1st, Sulli had a shocker for the 2nd and Friend is a shocker full stop so the 3rd wasn't even a surprise.

At least it'll put the play off talk to bed, we were woeful yesterday after the first 20 minutes and Reading beat us easilly without getting out of 2nd gear themselves.

A bad, bad say at the office.

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 16, 2011, 06:24:04 pm by goalkick »
its amazing how people see things differently,many players were given negative feedback about yesterdays performence but then look at the mom poll, funny old world isnt it.listening to the crowd around me those at the top of the poll were the players getting most stick,who is right?lets say they could all have done better we will see next game :huh: .

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 16, 2011, 06:34:41 pm by scuzzer »
How the hell can Hird have been MoM when he gifted them the first goal and got subbed on the hour. I was badly hungover but i did think i was conscious, perhaps not?!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 16, 2011, 07:43:15 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Exactly Sharp first touch was appalling and was static for most of the game!!
Both Hayter and Sharp were guilty of being static throughout!
What up with running the channels?

jackthelad1

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 16, 2011, 08:40:43 pm by jackthelad1 »
scuzzer wrote:
How the hell can Hird have been MoM when he gifted them the first goal and got subbed on the hour. I was badly hungover but i did think i was conscious, perhaps not?!

Because, whilst he was (along with others) at fault for the first goal, in the time he was on the pitch he played very very well

TinyPortal © 2005-2012