Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:20:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: same old bbc coverage  (Read 1031 times)

donnydave27

• Forum Member
same old bbc coverage
« on August 06, 2011, 04:32:48 pm by donnydave27 »
notice the same old crap bbc coverage or lack of where donny are concerned (i think brighton were playing on their own), we got to see the goals and commentary which make brighton look and sound good, did not show the assault on billy, same old same old if you want to see how good brighton were watch tonight you will be lucky if they mention us. :headbang:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: same old bbc coverage
« Reply #1 on August 06, 2011, 05:57:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Aye. The BBC's live text response to Sharp's goal was \"Brighton concede\".

I'm a bit lost here. Why was Brighton getting back into Tier 2 such a big story. Did the media w**k themselves off when Donny, Scunny, Peterborough, Colchester, Crewe, Rotherham or Grimsby got into Tier 2?

NorthNorfolkRover

Re: same old bbc coverage
« Reply #2 on August 06, 2011, 08:36:17 pm by NorthNorfolkRover »
Quote from: \"BillyStubbsTears\" post=173019
Aye. The BBC's live text response to Sharp's goal was \"Brighton concede\".

I'm a bit lost here. Why was Brighton getting back into Tier 2 such a big story. Did the media w**k themselves off when Donny, Scunny, Peterborough, Colchester, Crewe, Rotherham or Grimsby got into Tier 2?

I think ibrighton is where all the london journos had their first real human moment. First dish of museli, humous and piece of modern art. I think all the phone acking courses are held their as well. Bit special like scarboro is to a yorkshire man

TinyPortal © 2005-2012