Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:38:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sammy Ameobi  (Read 1462 times)

Buzzberry

• Forum Member
Sammy Ameobi
« on January 30, 2012, 04:41:32 pm by Buzzberry »
Heard from a very good source, that with Newcastle bringing in Papiss Cisse that we are in a battle with Scunny for him on loan til the end of the season! Younger brother to Tomi and Shola, held in very high regard in the north! Would love too see him come on loan here, went to watch him vs Scunny in the Carling cup, with a mate and was by far their stand out player! Is a very good prospect and would love too see him here!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Sammy Ameobi
« Reply #1 on January 30, 2012, 05:21:43 pm by RoversAlias »
Oh my mate (NUFC season ticket holder) would laugh at me for a week if this happened. I always take the piss out of the Newcastle fans because whenever Sammy Ameobi touches the bal they all go mad. It's the same thing they did with Nile Ranger and look how that turned out. I just don't get it. I went to see them play Everton in November and they were all going mad when he put a cross in that got cleared by the first man. Two minutes later Coloccini did the same thing and I didn't hear any of them standing up yelling how good he was for it.

Totally irrelevant rant over!

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 30, 2012, 06:55:35 pm by DonnyNoel »
At the risk of the obvious joke, isn't he out with a very serious injury at the moment? Thats what my NUFC colleague said when I mentioned it anyway.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 30, 2012, 06:55:53 pm by dickos1 »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 30, 2012, 07:07:28 pm by RoversAlias »
Ooh maybe we're actually getting his older brother Tomi back :woohoo:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012