Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:00:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Official VSC/DRFC/IRWT home/away shirt poll - coming soon......  (Read 2025 times)

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
The Viking Supporters Co-operative can today confirm that the club have been keeping an eye on the fans' custom designs of next season's home and away strip and they have been impressed by the efforts that have been submitted so far.

The club therefore want to submit 5 home and 5 away designs to Just Sports so that they can liaise with the sponsors and confirm that the designs are possible to make. Once this is done the club will reveal the 5 strips for both home and away and one final vote will take place, the results of which are to remain unknown until the kits are revealed towards the end of the season.

For that reason we are going to run 2 polls, one for home shirts and one for away shirts. Both Polls will contain 24 options and each user will have 5 votes on each poll.
Voting will close tomorrow (Friday) at 11:59 PM at which time the designs will be submitted to the club.

Can we emphasise that while some designs contain shorts and socks, and we welcome that in the design, we ask people to vote purely based on the shirt design.

So please look out for these polls being published on the Viking Chat forum tonight around 18:00 pm (GMT) and make your vote for what you want to see the players pull on next season; a shirt by the fans, for the fans.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
Re: Official VSC/DRFC/IRWT home/away shirt poll - coming soon......
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2013, 04:18:11 pm by Mr1Croft »
I would also like to add that only registered users can vote on polls (unfortunately)!!!

#IRWT

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
I would also like to add that only registered users can vote on polls (unfortunately)!!!

#IRWT

What on the whole poll? So it's effictively 1 forum choosing next seasons kits?

I don't understand  :laugh:

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 31, 2013, 04:24:16 pm by Mr1Croft »
No, we (the Viking Chat Forum and the VSC) are having two big polls, one for home and one for away. The 5 most popular from each are to be submitted to the club. To vote for the final 10 (5 home and away) you must be registered.

On the final vote, which will take place once the designs have gone to the Club/Just Sports etc, will be open to all.

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
No, we (the Viking Chat Forum and the VSC) are having two big polls, one for home and one for away. The 5 most popular from each are to be submitted to the club. To vote for the final 10 (5 home and away) you must be registered.

On the final vote, which will take place once the designs have gone to the Club/Just Sports etc, will be open to all.

Ahh, i get you now! For a second i thought it was just this forum's users (only), that were voting for the whole thing. Would've been a bit unfair  :silly:

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 31, 2013, 04:29:45 pm by River Don »
How do we submit designs because there are a couple I have posted that I don't really like that much and a couple I haven't posted up yet?

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 31, 2013, 04:36:55 pm by Mr1Croft »
RD send a pm to AbsolutDRFC (you can put images into PM's).

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member

Ahh, i get you now! For a second i thought it was just this forum's users (only), that were voting for the whole thing. Would've been a bit unfair  :silly:

But remember we are the number one voice of the fans to the club and hopefully as many fans as possible will want to vote, we will promote this on the social network sites etc, these are our proposals from designed by a number of our posters.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 31, 2013, 04:43:02 pm by Mr1Croft »
Without the VSC this would not have been possible. The club have listened to us (again) and they are supporting the idea of having Doncaster Rovers wearing a shirt designed by the fans.

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 31, 2013, 05:30:48 pm by streatham dave »
Is it an official VSC/DRFC/IRWT/RTID poll or as the RTID just been dropped despite a recent poll the last time that I looked having this as more popular than IRWT on the back of shirts? As with any poll it is only ever as good as the options given. Overall as I have said on other threads this is a positive development in terms of fan engagement and I welcome it for that.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 31, 2013, 05:32:56 pm by Mr1Croft »
Dave, this is not dropping RTID, having IRWT in the title means it comes as part of the In Rovers We Trust project. This is not saying that In Rovers We Trust will be on the back of the shirt next season...

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 31, 2013, 06:14:55 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Brilliant stuff.  Cant wait to see them and get choosing.

Hope that JustSport are able to make them easy enough

:scarf:

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 01, 2013, 10:22:37 am by DRNaith »
BUMP!

The polls are at the top of the threads

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 01, 2013, 11:28:08 am by DearneValleyRover »
BUMP:
Check out the stickies at the top of the page just over 12 hours left to vote if you haven't already

TinyPortal © 2005-2012