Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:33:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: iFollow Reviews  (Read 1798 times)

bahrain rover

• Forum Member
iFollow Reviews
« on July 15, 2018, 11:33:36 am by bahrain rover »
Hi all, I am thinking of subscribing for this next season. Could I have some feed back from those that have used this service please. What is the quality like and is the streaming reliable? Thanks in advance.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Re: iFollow Reviews
« Reply #1 on July 15, 2018, 01:04:12 pm by Alickismyhero »
It is very much improved and I can now recommend it to you. There is now a facility to contact the supplier, who in the past has sorted any problem that I encountered, on the page. One criticism I have is that none of the friendlies are covered and I did ask why but got no response. If you are based in Bahrain you will get the games live.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 15, 2018, 01:27:52 pm by silent majority »
You might be interested in the following;

Rovers supporters who are unable to attend the pre-season friendlies will be able to keep up to date via the club’s media channels.

Live match updates will be provided via the official website and twitter feed (twitter.com/drfc_official).

This will be enhanced for the visit of Sheffield United on Friday July 27, with free audio commentary of the match.

Match highlights will be available via iFollow Rovers and the club’s YouTube channel the day after the game.

Club Doncaster media manager Luke Thornhill said: “We take great followings to pre-season games, but know there are a number of fans who simply cannot attend.

“So we want to make it as easy as possible to keep up with the game via official updates, with the highlight being free access to our iFollow Rovers commentary for the visit of Sheffield United.

“We have big plans for iFollow Rovers this season, with more videos than ever plus enhanced service for those able to watch matches live. This, for the first time ever, will include people in the UK & Ireland for midweek league games.”

bahrain rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 16, 2018, 04:46:41 am by bahrain rover »
Thanks Guys, Its live games that I am interested in subscribing for. Bahrain or Saudi isn't a problem as the vpn I have locates me as being in the UK.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 16, 2018, 07:14:28 am by Filo »
Thanks Guys, Its live games that I am interested in subscribing for. Bahrain or Saudi isn't a problem as the vpn I have locates me as being in the UK.

You need to turn your vpn off to watch live games, UK IP's are blocked from accessing live games

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 16, 2018, 08:18:10 am by idler »
I've had it for years and not had too many problems. I find it good value for exiles as I don't attend most home games as in the past.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 16, 2018, 08:40:49 am by the vicar »
Hi all, I am thinking of subscribing for this next season. Could I have some feed back from those that have used this service please. What is the quality like and is the streaming reliable? Thanks in advance.
pm me and I will tell you about the streaming

TinyPortal © 2005-2012