Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:41:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Highlights  (Read 2085 times)

glosterred

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Highlights
« Reply #1 on February 11, 2023, 06:43:14 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
What a great strike for his second! We always knew he had it in him, didn't we?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 11, 2023, 06:51:21 pm by normal rules »
Both well taken goals.
More of this please.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 11, 2023, 07:08:46 pm by scawsby steve »
Who was it who took the pass from Brown, and then knocked a perfect ball down the line for Luke to cut inside and score? It looked like Close.

By all accounts, George had a poor game, but I thought he was unlucky with the chance he had in the first half, which I wouldn't describe as a sitter.

His hold up play then was perfect for the assist he made for Luke's second.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 11, 2023, 07:29:02 pm by wilts rover »
Who was it who took the pass from Brown, and then knocked a perfect ball down the line for Luke to cut inside and score? It looked like Close.

By all accounts, George had a poor game, but I thought he was unlucky with the chance he had in the first half, which I wouldn't describe as a sitter.

His hold up play then was perfect for the assist he made for Luke's second.

Think it was Lakin who put the pass through.

Miller played OK. There was another move soon after the chip over the keeper, where he broke free down the right but was a bit wayward with his pass to those following up. Then there were a couple of crosses that he was only inches away from. So he got in the right positions and created chances.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 11, 2023, 08:04:15 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Was Close who played the pass down the line. Great hold up by Miller on 2nd and looked like we had the best of the chances in the game.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 11, 2023, 08:20:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What about the forward ball from Rowe for the second goal?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 11, 2023, 08:20:58 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
That's what support for Miller looks like.

Both Molyneux and Hurst coming off their flanks to get into central positions, including heading opportunities.

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 11, 2023, 09:57:48 pm by rover-n-out »
Can't view the highlights, it says unsupported location when I press play. ☹️

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 12, 2023, 04:28:16 am by Sammy Chung was King »
I know it’s only one game, but I wouldn’t leave it too long before trying to agree a fee for Lakin.

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 12, 2023, 09:27:56 am by andyst79 »

Both Molyneux and Hurst coming off their flanks to get into central positions, including heading opportunities.
According to lucky pint Miller had a shocker, I wasn't there so can't comment. However on the highlights he was unlucky with the shot that just went wide and ran the channel well for Molly's 2nd

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 12, 2023, 10:00:57 am by IDM »
According to many on this forum, but thankfully not all, when a player is out of form or has a below par game it is obviously a “shocker”..

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 12, 2023, 10:48:33 am by andyst79 »
I think people forget we're in L2 , not so long ago we had Dodoo and Hiwula up top

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 12, 2023, 11:20:08 am by Bailey Vickerage »

According to lucky pint Miller had a shocker, I wasn't there so can't comment. However on the highlights he was unlucky with the shot that just went wide and ran the channel well for Molly's 2nd
wasn’t a shocker, worked his socks off like always, set up molyneux for the 2nd goal. Could’ve done better with the chip over the keeper but wasn’t a sitter as I’ve seen mentioned and there was a cut back in the first half to hurst I think it was which was poor from him. Pressure will be taken off him a bit now he knows we can score goals elsewhere. On another day he could’ve had 1 or 2 himself as there were a few crosses that he was close to getting on the end of, at least he’s actually getting in the positions.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 12, 2023, 11:58:16 am by DonnyBazR0ver »

wasn’t a shocker, worked his socks off like always, set up molyneux for the 2nd goal. Could’ve done better with the chip over the keeper but wasn’t a sitter as I’ve seen mentioned and there was a cut back in the first half to hurst I think it was which was poor from him. Pressure will be taken off him a bit now he knows we can score goals elsewhere. On another day he could’ve had 1 or 2 himself as there were a few crosses that he was close to getting on the end of, at least he’s actually getting in the positions.

Quite right. The opposition defenders can't take for granted he's off form. He'll be hotting the net again sooner rather than later hopefully.

moses

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 12, 2023, 12:00:46 pm by moses »
Good to see how happy Ro-Shaun was for Luke to score. Not sulking about not playing

ForsolongaRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 12, 2023, 03:15:21 pm by ForsolongaRover »
Yes. you get the impression that RSW is well-liked and it’s a pity he can’t make fewer errors.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 12, 2023, 07:37:52 pm by drfchound »
Good to see how happy Ro-Shaun was for Luke to score. Not sulking about not playing

Yes, I spotted that as well.
Great to see him do that.

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 12, 2023, 08:39:52 pm by Thorney »

Yes, I spotted that as well.
Great to see him do that.

To see a player dropped to the bench but still get up at run 30yds to celebrate the goal shows that there is team spirit there. And that is a damn good thing to see.

I'd imagine molly will have some bruises on his back today from all the back slaps he got back in the changing room after

TinyPortal © 2005-2012