Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:07:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dean Saunders  (Read 4915 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Dean Saunders
« Reply #30 on May 11, 2013, 08:01:15 am by not on facebook »
The rovers board could get the yorkshire ripper in for all i care,just have to bite me Lip as for since the snodin days as manager back in conference our managers have taken the Club in the main forward forward and forward.

Belive and trust in the board whoever they pick

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 11, 2013, 11:28:12 am by RedJ »
Don't forget the Wolves players were of the overpaid couldn't give a f**k about the club ilk.

You know, a bit like we had last season, albeit lesser well paid.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 11, 2013, 07:59:10 pm by IDM »
I don't think me saying DS took a big risk jumping ship when head hunted is being snide?  The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.  Maybe he is regretting this now?

I can understand folks having opinions either way on DS, as he was with us for over a year, as opposed to Dickov who has not joined yet.

Dickov hasn't just got into the managerial role, he's already done it. That's why folk can have an opinion on him, and base it on what he's done so far, which is f*** all.

No, I was referring to opinions formed of the men whilst at DRFC.  Therefore we can argue all day about DS, but folks are pre-judging Dickov.  Dickov may not have achieved too much at Oldham, but he may suit us?  Fortunately, it aint for you and me to decide.

Please note that I have no support per se for Dickov, I just think folks are writing him off before he's even been appointed.

When will we ever choose a manager that half the posters on here don't agree with?  SoD, DS, BF all were not good enough according to the folks on here.  It makes us sound like Blades fans.!

Trust in JR and the board.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012