Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:05:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bet Butler - launched this Saturday  (Read 5645 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Bet Butler - launched this Saturday
« on February 07, 2013, 12:26:13 am by silent majority »
Quite a few Rovers fans have been asking about the availability of betting at the Keepmoat, and its a subject that keeps raising its head time after time.The answers have always been that they can't find a company willing to do it during a match day because of the small returns that they make, hence the empty betting booths.

Well, because of the 'In Rovers We Trust' project the club have been committed to finding some kind of answer, and this Saturday sees the launch of a partnership with 'Bet Butler', an on-line partner to DRFC. The Bet Butler girls will be present this Saturday in the Belle Vue Bar and around the Stadium with rewards for people signing up. More details are available here;

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/back-rovers-at-our-betting-launch-day-642071.aspx

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re: Bet Butler - launched this Saturday
« Reply #1 on February 07, 2013, 09:16:58 am by Norfolk N Chance »
mugs game dont do it!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 07, 2013, 09:20:18 am by silent majority »
mugs game dont do it!

Thanks for your valuable contribution. The Rovers have been asked to do it by their supporters, plus its financially beneficial for the club, hence the partnership agreement.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 07, 2013, 10:51:19 am by vietaff »
I thought the title was going to be based on the GK coack Lee Butler sat in the stands doing the 'Bookie' Role.

NorthNorfolkRover

« Reply #4 on February 07, 2013, 11:31:14 am by NorthNorfolkRover »
8mugs game dont do it!

Thanks for your valuable contribution. The Rovers have been asked to do it by their supporters, plus its financially beneficial for the club, hence the partnership agreement.

After the Copps business he has a point

neil grainger

« Reply #5 on February 07, 2013, 12:50:27 pm by neil grainger »
Silent, do you ever get overwhelmed by the huge waves of positive responses to your efforts?

Carry On Regardless mate!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 07, 2013, 02:09:48 pm by bobjimwilly »
Sounds like a great deal for both punters and the Rovers! Great work drfc!  :thumbsup:

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 07, 2013, 02:17:36 pm by Belle Vue Popside »
Need more info for this tbf (unless it's been covered and i've missed it).

1. Will there be kiosks in the stadium?
2. Will it be easy to collect your winnings? (Ie. those who don't like online betting/transactions)
3. Will there be the usual 'bet types' available? (first goalscorer etc.) because when i looked on the site for the Walsall match, there wasn't many markets...

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 07, 2013, 02:41:42 pm by silent majority »
Silent, do you ever get overwhelmed by the huge waves of positive responses to your efforts?

Hi Neil,

I do question my reasons for doing it, I really do.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 07, 2013, 02:44:32 pm by silent majority »

2. Will it be easy to collect your winnings? (Ie. those who don't like online betting/transactions)
3. Will there be the usual 'bet types' available? (first goalscorer etc.) because when i looked on the site for the Walsall match, there wasn't many markets...

1) no, which is why they're DRFC's on-line partner
2) Why don't you ask them on Saturday, which is the reason they will be there?
3) Why don't you ask them on Saturday, which is the reason they will be there?

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 07, 2013, 02:51:31 pm by Belle Vue Popside »

1) no, which is why they're DRFC's on-line partner
2) Why don't you ask them on Saturday, which is the reason they will be there?
3) Why don't you ask them on Saturday, which is the reason they will be there?

So will we be having a different partner/betting company with betting kiosks at the ground?

I can't make it to the game on saturday so i can't ask. I've asked on here, if you don't know you only have to say  "i don't know that yet" or whatever  :ermm:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 07, 2013, 03:12:29 pm by GazLaz »
"betting partner" does that mean they are just sending down some promo birds to try and get people to sign up to their site? What do the club get out of this?

RedmanRufus

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 07, 2013, 04:11:38 pm by RedmanRufus »
mugs game dont do it!

Only mug here is you Norfolk I'm afraid.

You reds

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 07, 2013, 08:18:31 pm by RedJ »
"betting partner" does that mean they are just sending down some promo birds to try and get people to sign up to their site? What do the club get out of this?

A percentage of the money spent on the website, it appears, hence the different beginning to the URL. Might not be much but if plenty do it, it adds up.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 08, 2013, 05:20:37 pm by bobbymax »
There's a new article on DROS with some tips, etc, tied in with BetButler.
Hopefully it will become a regular feature on the run up to matchday.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/rovers-at-181-to-repeat-3-0-scoreline-644752.aspxhttp://

colin cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 08, 2013, 06:41:59 pm by colin cramb »
im blacklisted (won too much) so wont be able to open an account, good idea though,  :rtid:

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 09, 2013, 05:22:35 pm by vietaff »
Quite a few Rovers fans have been asking about the availability of betting at the Keepmoat, and its a subject that keeps raising its head time after time.The answers have always been that they can't find a company willing to do it during a match day because of the small returns that they make, hence the empty betting booths.

Well, because of the 'In Rovers We Trust' project the club have been committed to finding some kind of answer, and this Saturday sees the launch of a partnership with 'Bet Butler', an on-line partner to DRFC. The Bet Butler girls will be present this Saturday in the Belle Vue Bar and around the Stadium with rewards for people signing up. More details are available here;

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/back-rovers-at-our-betting-launch-day-642071.aspx

Im wishing i picked up the 'sign' and had a wager on Andy BUTLER scoring first today......Ballax!!!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 10, 2013, 05:59:54 pm by jonnydog »
The betting lass in the West Stand had a cracking pair of pins on her. Nearly made me spill my pint!!

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 27, 2013, 06:13:53 pm by donnievic »
I signed up for this when it was lined up and just had a email saying got a £10 free bet for being in 1st 10,000 customers to sign up and not even put any money in account yet

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on February 27, 2013, 07:55:00 pm by normal rules »
Check out the banker treble plus single and double bets published in small print in daily mail on sat morning. The banker treble in particular if you placed a nominal sum on every sat would not leave you out of pocket. It is a regular winner and has served me well over the last few years.
You have to look for it it's about 4 or 5 pages from the back every sat. And no I don't buy or read the mail, it's not my kind of paper but the tips are good value.
it's a shame we can't get the bookies booth back at km. been to plenty of grounds where you can bet on the game (and other matches) and collect your winning on leaving the ground if ou are lucky.
Ok there may not be too much demand but one kiosk in the south stand I reckon could be worth some income for the club

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on February 27, 2013, 08:19:42 pm by silent majority »
It's not the club turning potential companies away, it's the companies who cannot afford to do it any more. Lack of customers, high staff costs, and increasingly on-line betting have taken any money out of it.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on February 27, 2013, 08:57:10 pm by Draytonian III »
Dont the bigger bookmaking companies have mobile offices, like small caravans that you see at some race meetings, a lot less staff needed etc . Any winnings could be collected in the nearest or most convenient shop,just an idea if Bet Butler doesn`t take off. It wont bother me , Im going to Williams Hills tomorrow after work

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on February 28, 2013, 08:45:43 am by bobjimwilly »
If you see the same odds at BetButler as the high street bookies, visit their site via https://doncasterrovers.betbutler.co.uk/ and Rovers will get a cut of the monies!  :thumbsup:

mynapcouk

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on February 28, 2013, 12:07:30 pm by mynapcouk »
Bet Butler also take a commission on your winnings, 3%.

For that, they use multiple betting companies in order to find you the best odds for your outcomes. With football betting, the difference in odds as very little, so it probably doesn't make you better off after they take your 3%

mynapcouk

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on February 28, 2013, 12:09:41 pm by mynapcouk »
I signed up for this when it was lined up and just had a email saying got a £10 free bet for being in 1st 10,000 customers to sign up and not even put any money in account yet
Yeah, just need to fill in their survey and you will be credited within 24 hours apparently.

Filled it in mid-afternoon yesterday, will keep you posted if I get my £10.

foreverArover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on February 28, 2013, 12:30:20 pm by foreverArover »
im blacklisted (won too much) so wont be able to open an account, good idea though,  :rtid:

No need to lie to make friends on here Colin.

We all know thats not true.

:suicide:

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on March 01, 2013, 10:19:40 am by silent majority »
The odds for tomorrows game are up on here. Bet Butler are DRFC's official partner;

https://doncasterrovers.betbutler.co.uk/#home

mynapcouk

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 05, 2013, 12:00:43 pm by mynapcouk »
Filled it in mid-afternoon yesterday, will keep you posted if I get my £10.
They credited my the £10 as promised, if anyone was thinking of filling in the survey

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 05, 2013, 02:17:52 pm by nice one rovers »

I think the contributor was having a bit of fun, meaning that "betting is a mugs game,don't do it". Not "don't introduce a betting firm, it's a mug's game" .
A bit of fun, so the people moaning at him , were injecting the negativity into the thread, not him. Have a laugh for goodness' sake!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:20:29 pm by nice one rovers »

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 05, 2013, 05:59:25 pm by donnievic »
Don't understand how they work your winnings out just had a bet said my winnings was do much then when you click submit its checks other bookmakers and then says your winnings are way less then stated at 1st

TinyPortal © 2005-2012