Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:45:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 4 points  (Read 2600 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
4 points
« on March 12, 2013, 09:49:28 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Nice little gap to have then, can't see us having a better shot at promotion.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

pubteam

Re: 4 points
« Reply #1 on March 12, 2013, 09:56:38 pm by pubteam »
Would've been nice to have had the opportunity to get the 3 points tonight and open up a real gap.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 12, 2013, 09:59:56 pm by hoolahoop »
Would've been nice to have had the opportunity to get the 3 points tonight and open up a real gap.

Stop whingeing, what if we had picked up more injuries and then found ourselves scrapping for our lives just to stay in the P/offs ?
Some of our opponents have had a poor night and that only benefits US.

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 12, 2013, 10:01:00 pm by donnyallday »
We will im sure.

Love it for the pigs to mess up again.

pubteam

« Reply #4 on March 12, 2013, 10:06:49 pm by pubteam »

Stop whingeing, what if we had picked up more injuries and then found ourselves scrapping for our lives just to stay in the P/offs ?

How is that whinging? I think you have issues.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 12, 2013, 10:11:56 pm by hoolahoop »

Not at all. We couldn't play, we could have lost, we could have picked up more injuries...........now they are issues.

pubteam

« Reply #6 on March 12, 2013, 10:13:23 pm by pubteam »

Not at all. We couldn't play, we could have lost, we could have picked up more injuries...........now they are issues.

I wasn't whinging though. That's my point. I was merely stating that it'd have been nice to chalk up another three points and sure up our position.

I just don't understand what there is in that post that you could possibly take exception to. It was about as tame a comment as they come. Wish I hadn't bleedin' bothered now.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 12, 2013, 10:19:20 pm by hoolahoop »

I wasn't whinging though. That's my point. I was merely stating that it'd have been nice to chalk up another three points and sure up our position.

I just don't understand what there is in that post that you could possibly take exception to. It was about as tame a comment as they come. Wish I hadn't bleedin' bothered now.

You have PM.

pubteam

« Reply #8 on March 12, 2013, 10:26:44 pm by pubteam »

You have PM.

Replied.

RedmanRufus

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 12, 2013, 10:50:55 pm by RedmanRufus »

Agree there pubteam. Just stating that opening up a gap would be nice and he accuses you of whinging. Very poor again from 'hoolahoop'.

You reds

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 13, 2013, 12:56:49 am by RoversAlias »
pubteam makes a fair point, definitely not whinging at all. It WOULD have been nice to have played and opened up a 7 point gap. But as it is we are still in a great position heading into some very winnable games.

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 13, 2013, 01:28:48 am by DMnumber4 »
Can we ban handbags on this forum?  :chair:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 13, 2013, 01:31:19 am by RobTheRover »

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 13, 2013, 01:49:57 am by DMnumber4 »

I saw that one in New Look the other day, but decided it wasn't my colour...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012