Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 05:59:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Have I missed it?  (Read 1399 times)

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
Have I missed it?
« on February 25, 2021, 12:54:02 pm by Branton Rover »
With the country poised to open up again after 21st June - I haven’t seen or maybe I’ve missed the announcement about whether or not it’s back to business as usual for next season! I’m guessing the club is hanging fire on announcing anything on season ticket renewal until things are more set in stone - can anyone enlighten me?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: Have I missed it?
« Reply #1 on February 25, 2021, 01:12:00 pm by since-1969 »
With the country poised to open up again after 21st June - I haven’t seen or maybe I’ve missed the announcement about whether or not it’s back to business as usual for next season! I’m guessing the club is hanging fire on announcing anything on season ticket renewal until things are more set in stone - can anyone enlighten me?
Good morning you missed it .. 

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 25, 2021, 09:47:49 pm by drfchound »
I think we should accept that all the dates being bandied about are in the hope that things go well.
If they don’t then things could change of course.

BradwellRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 26, 2021, 08:42:24 am by BradwellRover »
As above, it was clearly stated that the ‘roadmap’ was dependent on data to progress, not the dates themselves. Given the fact that Government have had to delay or reverse almost every plan, does anyone really think it’ll all go to plan this time?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012