Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:48:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 29 points  (Read 1326 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
29 points
« on December 09, 2021, 09:48:13 pm by drfchound »
An article in the Yorkshire post highlighting that we have picked up just 29 points from the last 129 played for.
Seven  wins in the last 43 league matches along with 28 defeats.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

eastender

• VSC Member
Re: 29 points
« Reply #1 on December 10, 2021, 12:43:33 am by eastender »
Virtually a year ago we Played Shrewsbury at Home, they were in the relegation zone and a win for us would have taken us to top of the league for Christmas.
 Inevitably we lost the game 1-0 as always happens far to often on these occasions, but on the positive side we went on to win our next 5 league games.
If a similar sequence of results were to happen then we would be on our way to safety by the end of January. :scarf:
It's a big ask but you never know in football. :boxing:

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 10, 2021, 02:18:06 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We need to forget the past year and start building back up. This club has had special times and will again.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 10, 2021, 09:14:05 am by Campsall rover »
We need to forget the past year and start building back up. This club has had special times and will again.
Now that’s the sort of fighting talk we need.
The past is gone and we can only focus on the present and future. So let’s do that and banish negative thoughts from our minds. They are so destructive. Positive thoughts create a positive outcome or at least gives the opportunity to create one.  :that:

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 10, 2021, 09:21:15 am by Lincoln Rover »
Well said Campsall. RTID. See you tomorrow

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 10, 2021, 04:47:08 pm by Campsall rover »
Well said Campsall. RTID. See you tomorrow
You will not as it happens.
I have been bought an early Christmas present. A visit to watch Liverpool v Villa
Never been to Anfield and that place is on my bucket list. Could not say no really could I, but it would have been better if we were away at Gillingham or Plymouth on the same day.

Make sure we win Derek. We will now I am missing it. 3-0 or 4-1 you heard it hear 1st.   :chair: or  :crying: or  :) :) :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012