Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:03:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brexit Benefits Log  (Read 62478 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Brexit Benefits Log
« Reply #1050 on August 15, 2021, 12:01:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Here's a Brexit benefit. It clearly keeps vulnerable, low skilled people off the dole.

Think what Clive Hammond here would be doing to put a roof over his head if The Express didn't pay him to pour this sort of dogshite into people's heads.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1476897/eu-news-sweden-swexit-threat-brexit-uk-politics-european-commission-latest-spt/amp?__twitter_impression=true

"EU On The Brink: Sweden Tipped For Heartbreaking Divorce After Brexit"

Have a read. This article, published today, is based on a report written 5 years ago by some American kid a year out from graduation.

And then think what on earth Clive Hammond could possibly offer the world if he wasn't poisoning folks' brains with this cack.

Good old Brexit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1051 on August 15, 2021, 04:52:19 pm by Not Now Kato »
I have found a genuine benefit from Brexit.  Seriously, a very real and genuine benefit....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-eu-survey-italy-ireland-portugal-eurosceptic-poll-a8888126.html

Just don't tell Selby.  It'll spoil his dream of the EU breaking up.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1052 on August 15, 2021, 10:50:58 pm by SydneyRover »
I have found a genuine benefit from Brexit.  Seriously, a very real and genuine benefit....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-eu-survey-italy-ireland-portugal-eurosceptic-poll-a8888126.html

And other countries lining up to become members to gain member benefits, sort of like a giant Amazon prime that allows delivery without borders.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1053 on August 16, 2021, 09:53:11 am by selby »
  Kato, a lot of those people have not had to pick the tab up yet, it won't be long.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1054 on August 16, 2021, 09:56:50 am by SydneyRover »
  Kato, a lot of those people have not had to pick the tab up yet, it won't be long.

There's plenty in the UK doing just that though aye selby?

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1055 on August 16, 2021, 09:58:21 am by belton rover »

There's plenty in the UK doing just that though aye selby?
Not you, though.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1056 on August 16, 2021, 10:03:25 am by Bentley Bullet »

Isn't that link over two years old?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1057 on August 16, 2021, 10:23:48 am by selby »
  It could be six years old BB as they have been pedalling the same crap for that long since their world came crashing down.
  Trade with the EU significantly down, and trade with the rest of the world significantly up, that is why we left, and we are only just beginning.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1058 on August 16, 2021, 10:26:56 am by SydneyRover »
Here you go selby, this is 3 days old, read it and give us the benefit of your financial brain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57282379

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1059 on August 16, 2021, 12:07:02 pm by Not Now Kato »
I've found another genuine benefit from Brexit, and this time it's us in the UK that really do benefit....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9843155/UK-shoppers-save-20p-bottle-Australian-wine-trade-deal.html

Yes, we're going to save a whopping 20p, (that's a whole twenty new pence), on a bottle of Australian wine thanks to the new Brexit driven trade deal we've struck with them.  I mean, WOW! You leavers ought to arrange a street party to celebrate, what a cracking good job you've done for the country - I'm just surprised you haven't been shouting a success like this from the rooftops.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1060 on August 16, 2021, 01:20:01 pm by Ldr »
The main benefit (and only one I am interested in) is that we are no longer part of the, in my opinion, inevitable march to a United States of Europe.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1061 on August 16, 2021, 01:42:36 pm by SydneyRover »
The main benefit (and only one I am interested in) is that we are no longer part of the, in my opinion, inevitable march to a United States of Europe.

You'd have to define exactly what a 'United states of Europe' means Ldr, Brexit wasn't defined and look at the mess.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1062 on August 16, 2021, 01:47:03 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've found another genuine benefit from Brexit, and this time it's us in the UK that really do benefit....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9843155/UK-shoppers-save-20p-bottle-Australian-wine-trade-deal.html

Yes, we're going to save a whopping 20p, (that's a whole twenty new pence), on a bottle of Australian wine thanks to the new Brexit driven trade deal we've struck with them.  I mean, WOW! You leavers ought to arrange a street party to celebrate, what a cracking good job you've done for the country - I'm just surprised you haven't been shouting a success like this from the rooftops.

No thanks, not at any price. I've had enough of whines from Australia on this forum to last a lifetime.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1063 on August 16, 2021, 01:51:59 pm by Ldr »

You'd have to define exactly what a 'United states of Europe' means Ldr, Brexit wasn't defined and look at the mess.

Simply put Syd, a federal European state

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1064 on August 16, 2021, 02:29:30 pm by Not Now Kato »

And where, apart from in your mind or the Daily Mail, do you get that from?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1065 on August 16, 2021, 03:14:17 pm by Ldr »

Could you be any more condescending?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1066 on August 16, 2021, 03:42:23 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I've never understood that argument Ldr.

In principle, it means that you are prepared here and now to take on all the costs of leaving the EU, in order to avoid a hypothetical scenario years in the future, which we would have been able to address if and when it happened.

In practice, there is absolutely zero momentum anywhere in EU countries towards deeper integration for the foreseeable future. And the idea that the British would have signed up for that anyway even if there were, given the current UK political landscape, is beyond credence.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1067 on August 16, 2021, 03:45:20 pm by Ldr »
I've never understood that argument Ldr.

In principle, it means that you are prepared here and now to take on all the costs of leaving the EU, in order to avoid a hypothetical scenario years in the future, which we would have been able to address if and when it happened.

In practice, there is absolutely zero momentum anywhere in EU countries towards deeper integration for the foreseeable future. And the idea that the British would have signed up for that anyway even if there were, given the current UK political landscape, is beyond credence.

Given the binary nature of the choice I cannot argue with what you say BST.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1068 on August 16, 2021, 03:59:14 pm by Not Now Kato »

Could you be any more condescending?

It wasn't meant to be condescending.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1069 on August 16, 2021, 04:45:04 pm by Not Now Kato »
I've again found a real Brexit benefit, and yet again it's a benefit for the UK....

https://mailchi.mp/caa/revised-visibility-distance-from-cloud-minima?e=f702e53d60

Basically, it means certain former EU driven safety restrictions have been binned for those of us who are lucky enough to be able to afford our own light aircraft or microlight whilst flying in daylight within the British Isles.

Come on leavers, you must be overjoyed at this wonderful news, taking back control at its very best.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1070 on August 16, 2021, 11:36:47 pm by belton rover »
Not. Read your last two posts together.

Genius.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1071 on August 17, 2021, 08:19:16 am by Not Now Kato »

Genius.

Are you saying my last two posts were not about benefits for the UK?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1072 on August 17, 2021, 09:27:58 am by Ldr »

Genius.

I got what you meant

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1073 on August 19, 2021, 01:00:03 pm by Not Now Kato »
Here's another real win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bij-JjzCa7o

#Winning

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1074 on September 04, 2021, 09:37:17 am by selby »
  According to a report in the Telegraph, financial exports to EU countries have improved and increased.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1075 on September 04, 2021, 09:42:27 am by SydneyRover »
Above what they were before brexit selby?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1076 on September 04, 2021, 06:21:14 pm by selby »
It's all in the Telegraph Syd, find it and read it.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1077 on September 04, 2021, 06:23:36 pm by selby »
 Cheers lads, Heineken to invest £38 million in Britain and create 500 to 700 jobs.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1078 on September 04, 2021, 06:29:24 pm by Not Now Kato »
Cheers lads, Heineken to invest £38 million in Britain and create 500 to 700 jobs.

But not because of Brexit selby.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1079 on September 04, 2021, 07:25:34 pm by selby »
  Genuine question Kato, is everything that is bad because of Brexit, and everything that is good in spite of it?
  Seeing as how the Americans especially see the UK as their preferred place to invest their money in business rather than in the EU slowly but surely the benefits of being out of an undemocratic bureaucracy is becoming evident, and the hell on Earth the UK was  predicted to be after our exit has not materialised.
  Please tell me if you know anyone whose life  has been directly affected by the fact we have come out of the EU.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012